I think I'm delirious.

Business Girl

either than or tonsil stones

Victory

classicmeevs
hi

hi

Dangerous Shade

When I was in the psych ward I drank SO much water, felt great physically but still couldn't sleep a wink.

Victory

che palle

I hate you so much after googling that.

Victory

The Plagues
When I was in the psych ward I drank SO much water, felt great physically but still couldn't sleep a wink.

I get really horrible body aches if I'm not totally hydrated.

What were you in for?
Areku no Kimi
che palle

i decided to google it to and i cam across an oral irrigator which not only removes them but is also more effective than floss for removing debris and reducing plaque.

Victory

che palle
Areku no Kimi
che palle

i decided to google it to and i cam across an oral irrigator which not only removes them but is also more effective than floss for removing debris and reducing plaque.

can we stop talking about mouths please
ugh

but I want one of those now.
I must have the cleanest mouth.

Dangerous Shade

Areku no Kimi
The Plagues

What were you in for?

My call center job was really getting to me. I was having crying episodes driving home and wanted to veer off and just hit a tree to end it all. Didn't want to live anymore and didn't have an oomph in my step like I used to. Still don't really but don't have suicidal thoughts anymore too much. Was in there from a Friday afternoon to a Tuesday afternoon. Couldn't sleep cause the beds were so uncomfy. I was put on thyroid, cholesterol and all sorts of new meds for my body. Still big but I feel kind of better. Still using food as a crutch.

Victory

Break The World I Know
Areku no Kimi
The Plagues

What were you in for?

My call center job was really getting to me. I was having crying episodes driving home and wanted to veer off and just hit a tree to end it all. Didn't want to live anymore and didn't have an oomph in my step like I used to. Still don't really but don't have suicidal thoughts anymore too much. Was in there from a Friday afternoon to a Tuesday afternoon. Couldn't sleep cause the beds were so uncomfy. I was put on thyroid, cholesterol and all sorts of new meds for my body. Still big but I feel kind of better. Still using food as a crutch.

Damn well keep climbing. You'll get there with persistence...sorry you're having a rough time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff