Welcome to Gaia! ::

To start us off. A few of mine are Rob Zombie, Scroobius Pip, Tech N9ne, Immortal Technique, Steve Vai, Deadmau5, Madeon and Gorillaz.

Shy Bunny

Usually, the artists that inspire me/my music are videogame music composers.
Even if I don't know the names of half of them.
OmegaMerak

That's great, any soundtracks from games that you would like to mention in perticular?

Shy Bunny

Broken Ballrooms
OmegaMerak

That's great, any soundtracks from games that you would like to mention in perticular?

Music from the Pokémon and Megaman series, usually. Lately though, its been music from the Boktai series( avery obscure set of games) and, especially recently, the soundtrack of Megaman 8.

Lonely Phantom

Some artists of mine that inspire me greatly would be Mark Tremonti and Myles Kennedy of Alter Bridge, Matt Heafy of Trivium, Dimebag Darrell from Pantera, Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan from A7X, and much more.
Carnival of Plagues
Some artists of mine that inspire me greatly would be Mark Tremonti and Myles Kennedy of Alter Bridge, Matt Heafy of Trivium, Dimebag Darrell from Pantera, Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan from A7X, and much more.

Great, do you have a favorite Trivium track?

Lonely Phantom

Broken Ballrooms
Carnival of Plagues

Great, do you have a favorite Trivium track?

Any song from the albums Ascendancy through In Waves. :3 Not quite fond of their album Ember To Inferno and their latest album.
When I made chiptune, my main influences were:
Dubmood
Chipzel
Zalza

I want to change genres to witch house
and whenever that happens, you'll probably hear a lot of influence from:
Радость Моя
• ~▲†▲~ (Us & Them EP Sampler)(Social Phobia)
Mustapha Mond
(and probably a few others)

~▲†▲~ took down their bandcamp, soundcloud, tumblr, facebook, everything
Bar 9, Nero, and lots of folks from Newgrounds (DJ Sonik, in particular).
Gorillaz, Frank Zappa, King Crimson, Yoko Kanno, Simon & Garfunkel, Joe Satriani, Friedrich Chopin, Sting, Francisco Tarrega, Thelonious Monk, John Coltrane, Tool, and Nirvana all drive me musically.
My favorite bands and musicians are a whole other topic, but when I want to get inspired I listen to Victor Wooten.

Demonic Lunatic

- Slayer
- Cryptopsy
- Shawn Lane
- Allan Holdsworth
- Rusty Cooley
- Omar Rodriguez Lopez (and all the bands he's been in - At the Drive In, The Mars Volta, Bosnian Rainbows, Antemasque)
- Juan Alderete
- Mike Patton
- Squarepusher
- Soundgarden
- Queens of the Stone Age

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Raisi K
Dj Sonicfreak

9th Wonder
Banledesh
Araab Muzik
Well when it came to chiptune, it was mainly legend of zelda soundtracks that inspired me (because it was my favorite series)
and also more downtempo stuff

Now I want to make witch house and the artists that really have inspired me to want to make some of my own include Радость Моя, Sidewalks and Skeletons, CRIM3S, ~▲†▲~, v/▲v, and quite a bit more but those are the top 5 that inspire me to want to work on something new

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff