Welcome to Gaia! ::

So what do you guys think about this feature? The first time I saw it in the trailer, I thought it was a bit try-hardy like Skylanders or D Infinity. Which it probably is.
Anyway, I think it might be fun to use or at least collect some of the figures of my favorite fighters.

I admit that I did enjoy the whole figure thing in Skylanders even if the game sucked in my humble opinion.

So what do you guys think?

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Novice Healer 150
I really love the amiibo thing because you can train up your favorite character!

Unless your favorite character isn't even in the game..

I'm gonna get a Lucina Amiibo *w*
I'm going to get one or two Amiibos of my favorite and level them up and train them so I can compete them against my friends' amiibos. That idea itself is exciting enough for me to get them.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

I've already got Marth and Villager ordered, now I'm just waiting patiently for Ness.

... I wonder if the Koopalings are getting any... I mean that'd be a lot of work but I want an Iggy amiibo. ; 3;

Dedicated Dabbler

Duck Hunt Dog Amiibo, please? Otherwise, I would enjoy a few of the figures of some of the fighters I commonly use, like Zero Suit Samus.
Well, I didn't know you could level them up. That sounds pretty cool.

Dedicated Streaker

I recently pre-ordered Marth, really hoping they release one for Robin though.

Shadowy Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
The plan for me is to buy a bunch of amiibo's and go to war with my bro on that 8-player wave. I've pre-ordered Link and Marth for myself... (ah hell, I'll order an amiibo of every character i've mained on the 3DS, once they've all been released and stuff too i guess)
Sait0shi
The plan for me is to buy a bunch of amiibo's and go to war with my bro on that 8-player wave. I've pre-ordered Link and Marth for myself... (ah hell, I'll order an amiibo of every character i've mained on the 3DS, once they've all been released and stuff too i guess)

That sounds pretty sweet. Almost like a war, if you and your bro split evenly.

Shadowy Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Mahiru Suoh

That sounds pretty sweet. Almost like a war, if you and your bro split evenly.

Evenly? lol.. Mahiru... Mahiru... don't be silly, it's obviously going to be 6 Vs. 2. The rekting for my little brother will be real.

Nah, jokes aside, yeah it'd be 4 VS. 4.
(Call me sad or what ever, but I don't plan on sharing my Amiibo's with him neither, he can collect and train his own set of amiibo's as I'll do the same for myself... although I'll probably buy his first 3 amiibo's for him.

I think he tries to avoid maining the same characters as me for whatever reason, not that I've pursued him to do anything like that on games, but its something he does, so that's pretty cool for me, our army of amiibo's won't clash with having the same characters)

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I'll probably just get one of my main.

Friendly Gaian

Ennnnhhhhh.... I don't have a Wii U, so... guess I'm sticking with the 3ds!! razz

Shadowy Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lyonel Noale
Ennnnhhhhh.... I don't have a Wii U, so... guess I'm sticking with the 3ds!! razz
Amiibo will eventually come to Nintendo 3DS as well, just incase you didn't know.

I'm sure I remember an Amiibo trailer showing off new hardware that will correspond/Sync with the 3DS in order to get Amiibo's working on it.

I think I remember also reading that there will be a newer model of the 3DS that will have that hardware built/integrated into the 3DS at a later date.
Sait0shi
Lyonel Noale
Amiibo will eventually come to Nintendo 3DS as well, just incase you didn't know.

I'm sure I remember an Amiibo trailer showing off new hardware that will correspond/Sync with the 3DS in order to get Amiibo's working on it.

I think I remember also reading that there will be a newer model of the 3DS that will have that hardware built/integrated into the 3DS at a later date.

I hope it follows through, even though when I eventually get my hands on the Wii U, I'll probably buy Smash for that as well. Just gives me more reasons to spend my money. Too many reasons. emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff