Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Cosmonaut

Hello! I'm looking to trade away a ton of Pokemon I've accumulated and no longer need, but I hope to find good homes for them.

Legendaries:

Gamestop Event Celebi
Stats are identical in both. Only one now!
Level: 50
Nature: Modest
Attack: 108
Defense: 120
Sp. Attack: 132
Sp. Defense: 120
Speed: 120

Senkyo Rayquaza (JPN)
Level: 100
Nature: Jolly
Attack: 324
Defense: 195
Sp. Attack: 285
Sp. Defense: 191
Speed: 214

Spring 2012 Reshiram
Level: 100
Attack: 239
Defense: 233
Sp. Attack: 346
Sp. Defense: 261
Speed: 188

October 2014 Diancie (x1, redeem from codes)

Shinies:

Male Heatmor
Level: 39
Nature: Jolly
Attack: 92
Defense: 68
Sp. Attack: 80
Sp. Defense: 68
Speed: 73

Male Gastrodon (nicknamed Namegon)
Level: 30
Attack: 60
Defense: 55
Sp. Attack: 75
Sp. Defense: 63
Speed: 37

Female Druddigon
Level: 32
Nature: Adamant
Attack: 100
Defense: 72
Sp. Attack: 40
Sp. Defense: 72
Speed: 45

What I'm looking for in return:
Shinies! I'm specifically looking for shiny Ghost types or starters, but any offers you make will be taken into consideration. It'd be preferred if you could nickname what you're offering, too. biggrin

(I unfortunately, can't nickname anything since these are all carried over through Pokebank.)

My FC is 5472-7905-7654 | IGN is Mart

Alien Abductee

28,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I have a shiny Spiritomb I caught in the friend safari. She's female, in a dive ball and nicknameable. Would you trade her for the Reshiram?

Alien Cosmonaut

Y-Pestis
I have a shiny Spiritomb I caught in the friend safari. She's female, in a dive ball and nicknameable. Would you trade her for the Reshiram?

So sorry for the late reply! I was at a convention all weekend and forgot I made this post. ;u; I'd be happy to!! I'll PM you with my friend code once I unpack and settle in and find my DS~

Alien Abductee

28,975 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Bitway Ozrock
Y-Pestis

So sorry for the late reply! I was at a convention all weekend and forgot I made this post. ;u; I'd be happy to!! I'll PM you with my friend code once I unpack and settle in and find my DS~

No worries! She's named Kirie, but like I said, she's nicknameable. Is there anything specific you'd like me to call her? ^^

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Bitway Ozrock

I have a Shiny Glaceon, i got through Wondertrade. Are you willing to trade it for a celebi?

Alien Cosmonaut

Program_Virus
Bitway Ozrock

I have a Shiny Glaceon, i got through Wondertrade. Are you willing to trade it for a celebi?

Yes sure thing!! Glaceon is my second favourite Eevee next to Vaporeon so I'd be delighted to have a shiny~

PM me with your friend code whenever you're ready because I'm super forgetful and may or may not have misplaced my own DS for the past week until last night.

Alien Cosmonaut

Bump heart

Alien Cosmonaut

Bump heart

Dangerous Lunatic

my friend gave me his 3ds to find him an english diancie, he has a jap one for trade. its legit too.

Dangerous Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Timely Contributor 100
i have a phantump id be willing to trade for the dragon you have

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers