• Bookworm 100
  • Flatterer 200
Maybe my OC~? cat_3nodding

Feline Senshi

14,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Could you draw my oc? Jus so you know her hair isn't supposed to be that long to her body proportions, maybe just about the top of her sleeve, and ignore the hat on the hairstyle, id like the beads in the outfit. I'd greatly appreciate it! Please quote me if you draw my art
User Image
User Image

Full_Moon83's Prince

Dapper Genius

28,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Married 100
Would you happen to be in the mood for doodling a guy?

User Image
User Image

Darling

I'd love to get a little scribble-
but if not then I understand

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Consider drawing me and my friend's OC's maybe? One or the other is fine too ;u;
hmmm perhaps...
Valtio
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: Relaxed, Playful, Intelligent

Important features: Plush hair, No freckles, Shirt is loosely opened at the top, Ribbon is loosely tied under the shirt collar around the neck, Ribbon is not part of the shirt, He has antlers and rabbit ears.

or
Farine?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Personality: Hardworking, stubborn, cute when she wants to be

Important Features: Her hair is wavy and shoulder length, She has a green head band with a single blue flower (of any variety), She wears an oval tanzanite pendant necklace
Consider my OCs? heart

Luna:

Tyrin:

Keiru:

Guardians (Angelira / Chirin):

Hiroshi:
User Image

Invisible Friend

spooky gargoyle
consider my avi?

User Image
User Image

cookieness x3's Husband

noice scribbles
try pamela?

In a relationship with Izzy Sparks GH

Fatcat

Maybe my current avi? xp

vaialii's Waifu

Friendly Sweetheart

awwww how cute biggrin maybe one of my girls x3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff