Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageThe human's whole face lit up as she began to tell him she had work for him. Taking the final bites from his meal, his brows frowed curiously as she brought up paying for a room...in all honesty he was planning on just sleeping outside, but that sounded even better. Keeping his silken robes clean wasn't an easy task when outside, especially when he had to sleep in them. Almost immediately after she had finished talking he hopped off the stool, only to have his legs turn to rubber under him. He winced as felling them tingle, and wobble for a moment. "Hnn..." he whined quietly, giving into reaching down at his knees. Once his body had got a small taste of rest, it seemed to crumble under his will. "I can do...it miss." He took a few more steps forwards, and backwards trying to get the blood flowing threw them, and it only made him naucious now. His right hand slapped in front of his mouth eyes wide, and he was quick to turn the other way to try and hide what he was doing.

He felt it was the upmost worst thing you could do after eating what someone had prepared for you. His lack of food for the past week had rendered his body to go into preservation mode. Zynth hadn't felt a full stomach in a while, only crackers, and other random berries he found on his way here. He closed his eyes while leaning his head down feeling a shiver go down his spine trying to stand completely still, and soon the feelings had receded enough for him to let go of his mouth and sigh in relief. "I'm okay...I'm okay." He repeated to himself and hopefully loud enough the women behind him could hear. Turning around to give her a polite smile and act like nothing had ever happened. "I...will get back to my duties now!" if someone were raised in a higher living they would probably had caught onto his choreography, but quickly did his best to turn and start walking to get to the other end of the bar heading to the kitchen with haste using his hand as guidance over the rail of the counter looking down to the floor.

Lunar Ivy's Waifu

8,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Gardenia R. Turrant

Gardenia watched the man seem to light up when she stated he could pay off his meal through work, and even more so at the sound of a room to stay in. She did watch how after he had hopped up however he seemed to stumble. The man didn't seem entirely well, but he did inform her that he could do the work set out for him. She wasn't going to tell him otherwise at the moment since he seemed more than willing to do so. He still seemed more worse for wear to her, like at any moment he was just going to collapse and pass out right there on the spot. She honestly wouldn't know what to do if he did do just that, she had no medical skills asides from plenty of aspirin and shoving bandages on ouchies.

When the man grabbed his mouth and went wide eyed so did Gardenia. He turned around and she was now just really hoping he did that into a trash bin or a bucket of some sort. "Uhm..." She leaned forward and smelled her food. She was wondering if she had prepared it wrong or if the food had gone sour and she had just not noticed. Her ears however caught him telling himself that he was fine, and after his previous display she was inclined to disagree. He was stumbling, he was throwing up, and he looked pretty unhealthy as far as she could tell. Many people thought the same of her however because she was so pale, and so very skinny but once they learned she was dead they generally quit thinking that. Being a ghost after all meant she had no particular health issues save for the obvious one of being extremely dead.

"Would you rather lay down? We have a lounge with some nice plush couches. Or if you have no room you're welcome to stay in my room until you feel well." She generally offered her room to people who couldn't afford to stay in the hotel. It wasn't like she used it for anything other than to sleep in. She could never change her clothes as she seemed to only be able to wear two things. Her burial gown, and her birthday suit which was always sort of funny to her in a dark kind of way. She could only wear what she was born with and what she died with. Gardenia was still offering two options. She even looked to the blonde girl to let her know that the offer stood for her as well. "You may work when you feel better."

(OOC: Riding bike in the rain = not fun)

Ravenshaw
User ImageZynth stopped in his tracks as she asked if he wanted to lay down. His gray eyes slowly looked up to her from the ground. When she mentioned there was lots of plushy couches, his eyes wandered across the room, and then back to her as she finished saying she had her room. "You...would let me?" His arm pulled away from counter to stand with both of them at his sides hidden under the large robe sleeves looking up to her like he was a lost dog. "W-where is it, please?" He asked ready to follow her. The gray hues finding their place on the flowers again...he really wanted to know what they were. He always had a strange attraction to pretty plants.

Assuming she had began to lead him away, he would quickly follow behind her looking down at the back of her feet as the only indicator of the direction. On the way there he would ask now..."What is the...pretty flower on you?" looking up at her back waiting for her to turn around, and show him or maybe he would have to wait for him to get to the room before hand. "I've...just haven't seen one of those before..." he continued to compliment about it, before looking back at the ground. His metal and clothing chains jingling as they made their way.

))OOC: sorry I had a bit of a writers block. x -x ((

Shy Genius

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

Amelia didn't know what to think now. She didn't hear Zynth's question about what was under her clothes so she didn't get embarrassed as she usually would. Her mind was spinning now and she didn't know what to think. Were these people cosplaying or was it really real? She just didn't know. It was true that Amelia didn't know since she did live a simple life monster free. Yet her kind heart wouldn't let her freak out for the fact that these people were unique compared to her who was simple and common. She watched as her new companion interacted with the ghost girl and watched as the other patrons and staff moved about.

After several minutes had passed by Amelia realized that she was still sitting on the floor. Slowly she got back to her feet and brushed off her bottom to get any dirt off that might have been there. Taking a seat at the bar she takes in a deep breath to cool her nerves off. She could do this, even though reason didn't come so easily to her at the moment. "Can....can I .... Can I have a drink please?" she asked softly in a quiet tone. Yes the poor girl was in a some what shock state of mind. Maybe she should have specified what kind a drink she wanted. Something with alcohol would have been nice but she didn't want to speak up again, her nerves were to shot for so each. The small child of a woman's stomach growled and grumbled a bit as she sat there quietly.

(((Ooc:: sorry I'm on my phone so I can't do my normal post style )))

Clothes: this right here

Shy Genius

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
NPC
BIKER GANG OF 35-40 MEMBERS

Harley Davidson motors could be heard coming down the road that lead to the mansion as everyone carried on about their business inside the Crescant Moon. Engines were being revved as the gang members came to a stop just outside the entrance to the building. The owners of said bikes were making loud noises consisting of hooting and shouting to each other as they parked their bikes in rows before entering into the establishment. One could easily tell that they were gang members by how they dressed and also by the fact that they carried metal bats and pipes in their hands. They were not there to pay for their liquor nor their meals but rather to force the place to give it to them for free.

One of the men shouted out "Serve us and no one shall be hurt!" it was easy enough to see that the man was obviously in charge of the group. As his men came pouring into the bar area they took some of the server girls that were close to them and made them sit on their laps. Even if the girls were to try and resist they'd end up smacking them across the face. None of them seemed to be in fear of the different species that we're currently occupying the bar rather it looked as if they thought the different species should fear their gang.

When the leader saw that no one bothered to start serving them as fast as he had wanted he got angry. Flipping a table over that he was previously sitting at he orders his men to raid the bar and kitchen so that they could have their fill of women, liquor, and food. He obviously didn't have any respect for an establishment as fine as the Crescant Moon, he was just wanting the desires of his men and himself to be fulfilled

Dapper Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Naturally, Cuan would have waited for the response from the young lass, but as he heard Harleys riding up, being raised in shifty areas of Ireland, he knew what was happening. "A thousand pardons mistress! It seems there tis a bit o' a ruckus about tah go down. There tis a stoke few causing a problem, so I suggest stayin' 'ere, nice an' safe." Cuan quickly said, with a worried tone. He gave a bow. "Stay safe lass, I shan't be long." He finished rather abruptly, and turned for the door, and made a sprint towards the bar.

This would be the first time Cuan would have been fighting thugs over a pub. After all, he had ran with a rather undesirable crew of thugs himself at a time. But he knew what it meant, and he wasn't willing to allow his new friends be assaulted by the swine that was a bike gang. "Faster Cuan! Remember yer RAF trainin' and remember tah aim for thah eyes!" He hissed at himself, and swapped out his four leaf clover with a pipe. "Grab a bottle- Smash it over thah head. Grab a chair- Over thah head- Check boyo- Yer ready-" He whispered to himself, making a game plan.

Cuan entered the bar through the back entrance, and slowly walked up behind Lisa. "Mistress Torez." He said, announcing his entry. "It seems we have a bit of stoke problem in need of a desperate chucker-out. If yeh know what I mean." He said, his voice taking on more of a rough tone. He cracked his knuckles and glared at a few of the men. "I'm not new tah this whole fightin' sherah- So don't be afraid tah leave a few tah me~" He grinned, and lit up his pipe with a match. "Just like aul home, bar fights an' clever dikes~" He whispered to himself, eyeing a chair next to him in case he got out numbered.

Job: Server, and Entertainer
OOC:
Thought process: Not again.

Shy Genius

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image

Aria was trying so hard to get Mathias to cheer up a little, so much that when the motor cycle gang arrived that it didn't register 'trouble' at first. "Mathias what am I going to do with you?" she asked him softly. She would have waited for a response but then she heard a crash come from the bar. Without really waiting for her mate Aria ran towards where all the commotion was coming from.

Once she was inside Aria didn't know where to start it looked like her Naga and the leprechaun was taking care of the ones that were trying to destroy her bar but then there were the others that were man handling her female staff. The Italian woman was pissed and was about to go for one of the lesser men when a arm wrapped around her waist. She looked back and saw that it was a large sized man and guessed it must be the one in charge of this large group destroying her bar.

Aria bent forward and threw all her weight back against him knocking the back of her head against his chest. Okay so that didn't go as she had planned and now the man held a knife to Her throat. "I take it you own the joint?" the man asked her, his nasty breath brushing against her ear as he did so. Aria didn't say anything but stood there, if she made the wrong move he'd slit her throat and she couldn't really shift because with someone holding Her like he was she wasn't really able to do anything.

"Now now, little miss, you best be calling off your workers, we won't be having any resistance." said the leader as he licked her along the neck with his disgusting tongue. Aria made a gagging sound as he did so and rolled her eyes, "Get that filth of a tongue off me." she said through gritted teeth, she just couldn't believe how disgusting this man was being

P o s i t i o n / T i t l e : OWNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A t t i r e : Outfit
E x t r a : Dragon Form
S p e a k i n g T o : Mathias
O o C c C : ok so, you can control the people you are fighting just so you know ^.^ Its more interesting when you are able to, allows the mind to be creative

Shy Genius

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

The small human woman didn't get a chance to have her drink because not long after she had asked for it a bunch of rowdy men cam in and started a fuss. Without even thinking Amelia pulled out her pistol and shot the first man that tried to touch her in the chest. It wasn't the first time the small woman had shot at man for advancing on her in a non gentleman like way. "See now you done made me kill someone mister." she said in a whiney voice towards the man who was now laying on the floor and bleeding out.

In a way people might start thinking that this small child like woman was some what sadistic but she wasn't. It was more like she had a double personality because when the gun was in her hands she was a totally different person. Another man tried to run at her but she just held the gun up with one hand and shot the mongrel of a man in between the eyes. Amelia was a good shot especially since she took a class when she was younger due to men wanting to have their way with her.

(((Ooc:: sorry I'm on my phone so I can't do my normal post style )))

Clothes: this right here
User Image
User Image

Mathias wasn't sure how to gauge the men who came on the bikes, but it was clear they weren't here for the good location. Aria had run inside when she heard things break and Mathias wasn't happy about thugs being around here either. Transforming back to his human form, because he couldn't fit through the door as a dragon, he walked inside, and his anger levels reached a new high when he saw the man lick Aria. "You guys seem to be enjoying yourself, however I'm going to ask you to let her go. Or we can all step outside and I'll show you your own way straight to hell. Your choice, but either way, you have about five seconds to be letting her go...." he spoke, a dead serious tone coming from his lips as he spoke. It was taking a good deal of strength to keep him from transforming here and now and mauling these imbeciles. The leader he would filet, but only after emasculating him for touching Aria...

Extra: Dragon Form

Shy Genius

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image

Aria tried to wiggle away from the man that held Her but he had a tight grip around her waist. When Mathias walked in Aria winced because the man tightened his grip around her. It was obvious that he wasn't going to let the woman go. "Does she belong to you?" the leader asked Mathias as he licked arias neck once more just to provoke the boyish man who stood in front of him. Aria tried to pull away from the guy but didn't get much done because the knife pressed against her throat causing blood to slowly run down her neck.

The man smiled to Mathias "If you want her come and try to take her from me little boy." his words were deep, he himself only thought Mathias was a weak man. Aria was getting fed up with the way the man underestimated her mate and began to laugh out loud. "You asked for it...." she said with a smirk on her face, even though she had blood running down her neck now she didn't care because she knew how Mathias was when he got serious. Yet the man just laughed at the woman.

O o C c C : ok so, you can control the people you are fighting just so you know ^.^ Its more interesting when you are able to, allows the mind to be creative

Aged Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
Yeah, I'm AWESOME!

PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS ARIA PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS!

Take caution!
User Image
User Image

Mathias gritted his teeth, unable to keep himself still anymore. "I hope you enjoy being roasted..." he said in a nasty tone. A grumble evolved from his throat and he burst into flames, fire spreading out from him as he took his dragon form. Though it was a bit cramped, he could move easily enough in this space. "You think you're tough... you think you can best me?! Come forward and face your demise you fools!" he spoke, white fire dripping from his mouth. With one of his front claws he crushed one of the gang members under his claw leaving cracks in the floor. The man was still alive, but Mathias was putting a large amount of force on his chest, slowly crushing him flat. "I will end all of you...." he spoke, his eyes locked onto the leader of the gang.

Extra: Dragon Form

Shy Genius

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image

The man's smile disappeared from his lips when he saw Mathias turn into a Dragon, he stepped backwards taking aria with him. At first he wasn't going to let the woman go but when he heard the Dragon speak and then had white fire rolling from his mouth he pushed the woman towards the Dragon as it to feed her to it instead of having it feed on him. Aria stumbled forwards till she hit one of his talons that were digging into her floor.

Aria rubbed a hand across her throat to wipe off the blood and the man's disgusting saliva. The cut on her throat wasn't that bad and was starting to stop it's bleeding in some places. "Mathias just don't destroy our home okay"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff