Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Once i accept your profiles you can post them here.

Link to the Role Play

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
Before i introduce myself this is the real me.: XVocalXMimiX
User Image

Oh hello there i am called.: Roxas
As you can see i am a..: Male
I belong to the group that a few know.:Organization III
Heheh you cannot tell what i am.:Good
Ill show you what i can do..: Roxas wields two keyblades Oathkeeper and Oblivion
Where am i from?: Twilight Town and The World That Never Was/ Kingdom Hearts
I guess i could tell you..: Roxas was born in Twilight Town and soon discovered by Xemnas, who gave him his name. Having nowhere else to go, Roxas joins the Organization in hopes of finding the answers he needs. Axel took a liking to Roxas and ate Sea-salt ice cream with him on his first day. On Roxas's fifth day, Xemnas places Roxas under Axel's watch, and the two soon become best friends. When he visits Twilight Town, sometimes Roxas catches sight of three regular kids: Hayner, Pence, and Olette, and wishes to befriend them.
When Axel is sent to Castle Oblivion to interfere in Marluxia's plans to control Sora and overthrow the organization, Roxas is placed in charge of Xion, the newest member of the Organization and a girl about the same (physical) age as him. Though emotionally distant at first, Xion soon opens up to Roxas, revealing to him that she can wield a Keyblade, and the two become close friends. Roxas falls into a coma for several weeks, linked to Sora being placed in suspended animation by Naminé. After awakening, Roxas attempts to spend time with Axel and Xion, but he begins to react to the process of Sora's memory restoration by having strange dreams and visions; he also begins to question why he wields the Keyblade and doubt the Organization's motives.

As he spends more time with the Organization, Roxas grows increasingly impatient towards his unanswered questions. Meanwhile, he still works actively to help the Organization in their plan to complete Kingdom Hearts, using the Keyblade to release the Heartless' hearts. However, Xion, seeking answers to her own questions, departs the Organization to find herself. Roxas and Axel try and find her, and eventually convince her to return. It isn't long however, before Xion leaves again, trying to return to Sora. Roxas then finds out that Xion was a Replica, and not a true member of the Organization. He also learns that Axel knew about this for a while, which leads him to be hurt. Roxas begs Axel to answer his questions about who he is, but Axel refuses, telling Roxas to trust him. Angry and lonely, Roxas follows Xion's example and runs from the Organization himself. On his way, he runs into Saïx, whom he defeats. Roxas is then intercepted by Axel, who attempts to persuade him to stay, warning him that the Organization would destroy him due to his betrayal. However, Roxas remains indifferent, saying "No one would miss me", and continues on his way.
The next day, Roxas, while searching Twilight Town, encounters Xion, who has discovered the truth behind her own birth, and has been reprogrammed by Xemnas. Roxas is shocked to discover that Xion has taken on the appearance of his past self, and even more so when he discovers that Xion desires to become the 'real' Sora, and wants to absorb Roxas to fufill the reason she was created. This is soon revealed to be nothing but a ruse, in connection to her thoughts by her Secret Reports. She is aware that they cannot coexist, that Roxas was in danger if so, and decided to willingly disappear, and not let Xemnas succeed: a fact that she states when she later fades away.

Knowing that Roxas would not be able to eliminate her (and Axel had admitted that he could not either in his own Secret Report), she forces Roxas to fight her instead. Xion then transforms into a giant armored monster at the ready. After a long and grueling battle, Roxas defeats Xion, who regains her original appearance. Roxas, however, loses all of his memories of Xion after the battle. In her final moments, she informs Roxas of the true colors of the Organization, tells him that she is glad they were friends and pleads with him not to let Xemnas use Kingdom Hearts before dying peacefully in his arms. At this moment, Roxas remembers Xion, but he is too late. Saddened, Roxas holds Xion's essence and degenerating crystallized body until she is completely gone, leaving behind a seashell on the ground, as he spills tears.
This marks the start of where he gains his signature ability to dual-wield, as he awakens Ventus's Keyblade after Xion's demise. The first time he uses them, they are both Kingdom Keys, his and Ventus's, which quickly transform into the Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

Xion's absorption into Roxas, along with the knowledge of Xemnas's true plans, only further strengthens Roxas's determination to find Sora and the answers that he seeks. Roxas returns to The World That Never Was, planning to "set Kingdom Hearts free", in compliance to Xion's last words. He also desires to save Xion from within him, hoping that freeing Kingdom Hearts would bring her back. Then, they could go back to Axel and all have ice cream together. Upon his arrival, Roxas is attacked at Memory's Skyscraper by countless Neoshadow Heartless, which surround him.
Roxas draws out his Keyblades, ready to defend himself, However, even after slaying many Heartless, he realizes there are too many to fight alone.
Luckily, Riku suddenly appears at the scene on top of the Skyscraper, and Roxas throws his Oblivion Keyblade at him as he runs up. Riku manages to catch it, however, and they both defeat the Neoshadows once on the ground. After the dark remains clear, they immediately turn on each other. Roxas beats Riku at first, but Riku taunts him by calling him "Sora" and saying that he should be "stronger than this", causing Roxas to reflexively answer with, "Get real. Look which one of us is winning!", something that only Sora would say. Realizing he cannot beat Roxas on his own, Riku willingly unleashes his inner darkness and takes on the physical appearance of Ansem, Seeker of Darkness. Riku-Ansem disappears and reappears in front of Roxas, surprising him, before the Guardian grabs him and squeezes him hard enough to make him lose consciousness. DiZ then appears and opens up a portal to the old mansion in Twilight Town, where he resides.

DiZ aims to join Sora and Roxas together in order to help Sora wake up faster after regaining his memories. However, he knows the Organization is hunting fervently for their missing member, so DiZ places him in a virtual Twilight Town. There, Roxas would be kept safely away from the Organization while he lived as a normal boy, unaware of his past. Even though Roxas begins to forget about Xion, she tells him that she'll always remember him and Axel. When Roxas begins to forget, his memories of past events with Xion are changed due to her erasure.

Somehow, DiZ was able to alter Roxas's mind to cause him to believe that he lives a normal life in the digital Twilight Town. He has become best friends with three kids - Hayner, Pence, and Olette - and even writes a diary of his time in town. Roxas has lost all memory of his life with the Organization.
As Naminé nears the completion of the task of restoring Sora's memories, Roxas soon begins seeing brief fleeting memories of Sora through a number of his dreams. In addition, mysterious events start to occur around town. Strange white creatures, the Nobodies, begin invading the town, stealing photographs and attacking Roxas. These Nobodies had been sent along with Axel by the Organization, who had finally located their former member, in an attempt to capture him. However, in times of dire need, the Keyblade (a single Kingdom Key this time) inexplicably comes to aid Roxas, and disappears once the threat is gone.
Along with the Nobodies, Roxas comes into contact with Naminé several times, who seems to know things about Roxas that he himself doesn't and once saves him from the outbursting darkness resulting from the defeat of the Twilight Thorn inside Roxas's Dive to the Heart.
Furthermore, as observed by DiZ, Naminé's contact with Roxas connects his heart with Kairi's, who Roxas remembered as a friend of Sora. He also meets a mysterious man in a black coat, later revealed to be Riku, who at one point asks a cryptic question: "Can you feel Sora?" Roxas later meets another mysterious figure masked in red bandages, DiZ, who was responsible for his imprisonment.

Though the intentions of these characters are enigmatic to Roxas, Axel soon appears with a more straightforward goal. Axel needs to bring Roxas back with him under the orders of Xaldin and Xemnas. However, Roxas remembers nothing of Axel, whose claims of his relation with Roxas only confuses Roxas. Axel is soon forced to attack the young boy to accomplish his goal. He battles Roxas in the midst of the Struggle tournament, but only DiZ's timely interruption spares Roxas from defeat. After the Struggle Tournament, Roxas falls off the Station Tower and somehow mentally attempts to contact Naminé, only to end up reaching Kairi, Naminé's true counterpart, instead. He recognizes her name from his dreams of Sora, and when Kairi inquires Sora's name, Sora himself, despite being asleep at that time, talks to Kairi through Roxas and gives her a hint of his name (Starts with an "S"...).
In addition to these mysterious people, Roxas also begins to see strange anomalies due to the nature of Digital Twilight Town. Time often freezes, and only he and select people seem to be unaffected. He also sees strange "glitches" around town that he could not explain. For some time, Roxas continues to be befuddled by all these events.

Etc... See more on Wikia))

Oh by the way..: Roxas is bi-sexual.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Oh hello there i am called.: Noel Vermillion
As you can see i am a..: Female
I belong to the group that a few know.:Novus Orbis Librarium(Formally)
Ill show you what i can do..: Weapon: Arcus Diabolus Bolverk
Drive: Chain Revolver
Overdrive: Chain Quasar
Distortion Drives:
· Zero-Gun: Fenrir
· Bullet Storm ⇒ Zero-Gun: Thor
Astral Heat: Valkyrie Veil

Where am i from?: 5th Hierarchical City of Ibukido (originally), Switzerland (raised in)/BlazBlue
I guess i could tell you..: Noel was born on December 25, by Sector Seven as "dimensional boundary contact medium No. 12". She was rescued at the burning fields of Ikaruga and adopted by the Vermillion family, specifically by Edgar and Claire Vermillion.

The Vermillion family was once a noble one, but Edgar, being the head of the family, originally lacked an heir before he adopted Noel and, after heavily criticizing the Librarium, the Vermillions lost their aristocratic rights and their family was sentenced to relegation from the NOL.

While living in the Vermillion household, Noel obtained her Nox Nyctores, Arcus Diabolus: Bolverk, after being attacked by a monster in a forest. A few years after her adoption, she found out about the upcoming banishment of the Vermillion household from the NOL and, concerned for the Vermillion family's future, decided to take the entrance exam for the Military Academy in Torifune. Even though her physical and academic results were average, her synchronization rates with the Armagus were the highest ever recorded, allowing her to pass the exam and enter the Academy.

In the Military Academy, she became friends with Tsubaki Yayoi, Makoto Nanaya, and Carl Clover. Jin Kisaragi, however, treated her like dirt (to put it mildly), due to her resemblance to his sister.

Six months before her graduation and shortly after Jin's promotion to a major and commander of the 4th division, Noel was given an offer to immediately join the army as a lieutenant in the 4th division of the Praetorian Guard. She should officially only be Jin's secretary, but in reality she would actually be a special solo soldier tasked mainly with intelligence and assassination. In return, the Vermillions' reputation and rights would be restored. Noel accepted the offer for the sake of her family. In reality, Noel specifically sought for a job outside of the military lines of the NOL, however, the Intelligence Department, specifically Hazama, forced her into Jin's service by using the fate of the Vermillions as blackmail.

[Afterwards, she was assigned as Jin's direct subordinate, though he still treated her just as poorly, if not worse. When Jin abandoned his post to pursue Ragna the Bloodedge, Noel was assigned to bring back Jin to his post, with explicit instructions not to engage Ragna, should she encounter the criminal.

Noel does not remember her past life as μ-No.12-, the previous Saya replica before ν-No.13-. They both share the same voice, face, and memories of Saya. Since she was the only survivor of the burning field of Ikaruga, she is the "Eye of the Azure", the true possessor of the Azure.

Her weakness is her family, as well as anything and everything cute, stuffed animals in particular. In one of her Alternate Endings during the story of Calamity Trigger, she agreed to be dressed up by Litchi Faye-Ling in exchange for petting Litchi's panda. In the same ending, Bang Shishigami mistook Noel for a boy, and referred to her as "young man" because of her lack of breasts.

Click here for more info
Oh by the way..: Noel is Straight she treats her two friends like family. So dont get her confuesed.

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
Before i introduce myself this is the real me.: One Hell Of A Master
User Image

Oh hello there i am called.: Riku
I belong to the group that a few know.:Keyblade Warriors
Ill show you what i can do..:
-Power over darkness
-Able to wield a keyblade

Where am i from?: Destiny Islands/Kingdom Hearts
I guess i could tell you..:Riku was the original wielder of the keyblade, but he passed on his powers to Sora. He is the best friend of Sora and Kairi. Once he lived in the darkness, but then he was freed and now helps Sora to save the world.
Oh by the way..: Other Info

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
Before i introduce myself this is the real me.:[colorblue] One Hell Of A Master
User Image

Oh hello there i am called.:[blue] Namine
As you can see i am a..: Female
I belong to the group that a few know.:???
Ill show you what i can do..:
-Memory Manipulation of Sora and everyone linked to him

Where am i from?:[/silver] The World That Never Was/Kingdom Hearts[/blue]
I guess i could tell you..: Naminé is the Nobody of Kairi, and wields the power to manipulate the memories of Sora and those close to him. Her first appearance is in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. She also plays a minor role in Kingdom Hearts II and appears in some cutscenes in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. The first part of her name, nami means "wave" in Japanese, similar to Kairi's name, which is derived from the word for "sea".

Naminé was born when Kairi's heart migrated from her body to Sora's, the day Destiny Islands fell to darkness. Kairi's own body never became a Nobody because her heart lacked darkness (since she was one of the Princesses of Heart), so her body and soul were never able to leave the Realm of Light and thus made it seem like Kairi was in a comatose state until she regained her heart. The absence of darkness also meant that a heartless wasn't created. This made Naminé a very strange Nobody, born from Kairi's heart and Sora's body and soul.

However, this means that Naminé was also born without Kairi's memories, only furthering her unique status as an unprecedented Nobody. Yet she and Kairi are incomplete without each other, similar to Sora and Roxas. Because of the fact that Naminé is formed from Sora's body, she has the power to manipulate his memories as well as the memories of those who are connected to him, prompting several others, even herself, to call her a "witch". Ansem the Wise stated in his ninth Secret Ansem Report that Naminé is a highly unusual Nobody, due to possessing neither the body nor the memories that a Nobody is usually made from.[/blue]
Oh by the way..: Other Info
Before I introduce myself this is the real me: Deidara1fan
User Image
Oh hello I am called: Axel
As you can see I am a: Male
I belong to the group that a few know: Organization XII
Heheh you cannot tell what I am: Both
I'll show you what I can do:
As the Flurry of Dancing Flames, Axel uses two uniquely shaped weapons called chakrams, and specializes in Fire manipulation. He can summon pillars of flame at will and strike with rapid combos using his chakrams. He can also surround his chakrams in flame and throw them like boomerangs, spinning and looping them to hit opponents multiple times. In his one on one battle with Roxas in Kingdom Hearts II, Axel also summons a circle of fire to surround them and leaps into the flames to hide, emerging to strike with rapid attacks, and then leaping back to keep his opponents off their guard. Axel is a powerful member of the Organization, arguably even stronger, or at least a better fighter, than Saïx. This is seen when Saïx is defeated by Roxas, but Axel was able to defeat Xion at the Old Mansion, who at the time absorbed much of Roxas's power. However, Axel clearly put more effort into his battle, as he passed out after the fight, while Saïx remained conscious, though exhausted.
In Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, Axel has a Limit Break called Explosion. During Explosion, Axel throws his chakrams at enemies while they're engulfed in fire, creating a small explosion of fire afterwards. While not being thrown, Axel's chakrams spin rapidly, gathering fire. However, they can be thrown at any time, and do not need to charge.
During Axel's Final Limit, Axel combines his two flaming chakrams into one enormous flaming chakram, easily many times larger than the two chakrams. The explosion after the attack is also much larger.

When am I form: The World That Never Was "Castle Oblivion"
I guess I can tell you:
At the beginning of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Axel has a mysterious, stoic, and calm, as well as cold, unforgiving, and merciless demeanor on par with that of Marluxia. In Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, he interrupts Vexen's cries for mercy with a cocky "Goodbye" before incinerating him without any hesitation, and seems to be amused by the deaths of his comrades as shown in the scene where he is making bets with Zexion. When Marluxia uses Naminé as a human shield against him, Axel confidently declares he would eliminate Naminé to get to Marluxia.
Axel's cold personality changes drastically, due to his friendship with Roxas, stating that the latter made him feel "like he had a heart". In Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, he has a very laid-back, "go with the flow" outlook on many things, including missions and battles. He is also shown to be quite sarcastic. This is shown once he has returned from Castle Oblivion, when Saïx asks him why he did not report, he simply responds with "Oh, good to see you, too. You're welcome, thanks for the kind words."
Axel revealed to have a very kind, heartful side, which he only displayed to his closest friends, Roxas and Xion, acting like an older brother towards them and being their main source of advice and wisdom. In some cases, he got them out of trouble, including helping out Xion and Roxas when Xion cannot summon her Keyblade and preventing them from destroying one another when they are tricked by the Organization into fighting each other. In Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, when Axel bids his final farewell to Roxas, it can be seen upon closer inspection that the teardrop at the end of the scene belongs to Axel, which displays his emotional capacities.
Originally, when Axel displays emotion, he finds it unusual given that Nobodies cannot feel anything and often refuses to acknowledge them, even mocking his ability to feel towards his death. He notes this in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories when he begins laughing, but catches himself and stops. However, it has been hinted by Xemnas, and Axel himself, that by being close in contact with Sora's heart, Axel began to feel emotions of his own.

Oh by the way: I am number VIII the 'Flurry of Dancing Flames' of Organization XIII, my name is Axel got it memorized?
Before I introduce myself this is the real me: Deidara1fan
User Image
Oh hello I am called: Zexion
As you can see I am a: Male
I belong to the group that a few know: Organization XII
Heheh you cannot tell what I am: Bad
I'll show you what I can do:
Like Riku, Zexion has the ability to identify the "scents" of others with great accuracy and at great distances. The "scent" he smells may be based off other things than mere odor, and is affected by presence of darkness in the heart, an entity's power in the castle, and other factors. Initially, Zexion was never seen in combat, and his weapon and attribute were a mystery. In an effort to keep Zexion's weapon unknown, his gravestone in the The World That Never Was laid destroyed, as all the gravestones depicted the member's weapon of choice. Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix revealed his weapon as the Lexicon. Zexion can use his Lexicon to mimic the attacks of his enemies in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories.
This ability follows a trend where the Organization members bear abilities and skills mirroring those of Final Fantasy jobs (ex. Xaldin = Dragoon, Luxord = Gambler, etc.). In Zexion's case, his abilities mirror those of a Blue Mage, who can learn and mimic enemy attacks, or possibly a Mime who can perfectly imitate the most recently used ability.

When am I form: The World That Never Was "Castle Oblivion"
I guess I can tell you:
As a Nobody, Zexion appears as a calm and collected individual that shows little emotions, although he is sometimes seen smirking or grinning. Unlike the other members, he conducts his tasks in a veil of secrecy, suggesting an enigmatic sort of persona. Zexion apparently also holds a fondness for literature and the humanities, which is noticed in the weapons he utilizes and his manner of speech when speaking to other members. It was most notable in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days when he had assisted Roxas in his tutorial mission, thoroughly explaining details in a polite fashion. During the same mission, he indicated that he strongly dislikes laziness, insisting that Roxas should continue even after his main mission objectives have been fulfilled.
Until his death, Zexion kept his calm and cool façade. When Axel encouraged the Riku Replica to kill him, Zexion's horrified reaction shows that he clearly does not want to die. He has an undying sense of duty to the Organization, and goes to almost any length to ensure the success of his missions. At times, he can also be humorous and jest with other members when the moment shows itself. A good example of this is in Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories where it was shown that he and Axel are having a friendly gamble at which Organization member in the castle will be the next to die (something they've been apparently doing ever since Vexen got killed by Axel). Axel proves to win that particular round when he accurately predicts that Marluxia will be the next to die. Zexion is also particularly cheeky towards Vexen, giving dry and smart retorts when Vexen attempts to reprimand him with his superior ranking.

Oh by the way: I am number VI the 'Cloaked Schemer' of Organization XIII, my name is Zexion.

Desirable Trash

Before I introduce myself this is the real me.:
Inuka- Sama
User Image
Oh hello there I am called.:
Xemnas
As you can see I am a..:
Male
I belong to the group that a few know.:
Organization XIII
Heheh you cannot tell what I am.:
Bad
I’ll show you what I can do..:
The power over nothingness, and can manifests nothingness as blades of energy called Ethereal Blades.
Where am I from?:
The World That Never Was "Castle Oblivion"
I guess I could tell you..:
Xemnas, the Superior of the In-Between is Xehanort's Nobody via the fourth Xehanort's body, Rank I within Organization XIII, and the ruler of The World That Never Was. He is the main antagonist of Kingdom Hearts II andKingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and one of the main antagonists ofKingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.
As the oldest of the Nobodies, Xemnas wields the power of nothingness, and channels this into his weapons, red blades of energy called Ethereal Blades, which extend from the palms of his hands. He commands the Sorcerer Nobodies. As the superior, Xemnas is the first member and founder of Organization XIII, with all other Nobodies under his control. He is able to manipulate Sora, Roxas, and Xion to use the Keyblade's power for himself. He also appears to be the most powerful, so much that even Marluxia would not dare to face him in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.
Despite his original name being Xehanort, he uses an anagram of his mentor Ansem the Wise's name due to Xehanort stealing the name prior to discarding his heart and body. Xemnas is a playable character in the Mission Mode of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

Oh by the way..:
Theme: Hardplay: Requiem of a Dream

Devoted Friend

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Before i introduce myself this is the real me.: Tainted Magician
User Image

Oh hello there i am called.: Ragna The Bloodedge
Ill show you what i can do..: Can control the power of the Azure

Drive: Soul Eater
Overdrive: Blood Kain Idea
Distortion Drives: · Carnage Scissors · Devoured by Darkness
Astral Heat: Black Onslaught

Where am i from?: Birthplace: Unknown, BlazBlue
I guess i could tell you..: As a youth, Ragna was apparently confined in a lab along with his younger siblings Jin and Saya for presently unknown reasons. However, they were eventually freed from the lab by Jubei of the Six Heroes.[1] They were then taken to a church and were watched over by the sister of one of the Six Heroes. At some point, Saya became very ill and Ragna decided to look after her, and in turn spending less time with his brother. Jin eventually grew jealous of Saya for being able to spend a lot of time with Ragna, and he began to hate her.

Soon after Saya became sick, the church was burnt down by Jin and Yūki Terumi, who also cut off Ragna's right arm and kidnapped Saya before leaving him for dead. At some point, Ragna was bitten by a vampire to save his life.[2] He was later found by Jubei, the beastkin who left him at the church, where he proceeded to train Ragna on how to control the power of his newly acquired Azure Grimoire which replaced his lost arm and repeatedly stated that although the item was a part of him now, the power was not his to command yet. For the next few years, Jubei trained Ragna to control the power of the Azure, being periodically watched by Rachel, who requested Jubei to take care of him. During the time, he met Taokaka as a child. When his training was at last complete, Ragna had finally come to the decision to depart on his journey.

But before the three would part ways, Jubei took Ragna to the burnt down church and handed Ragna two items once belonging to a hero named Bloodedge: his jacket and the sword – Blood-Scythe. Feeling the weight of the man that gave hope to the world and the Six Heroes, Ragna finally takes off, his training now complete.

Oh by the way..: hobbies include cooking and dislikes include ghosts.

Blessed Hunter

8,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
Before I introduce myself this is the real me.: One Hell Of A Master
User Image

Oh hello there I am called.: Ibuki
As you can see I am a..: Male
I belong to the group that a few know.: Organization XIII
Heheh you cannot tell what I am.: Both
I'll show you what I can do..: -Dark Corridors/Portals
-Advanced Strength
-Advanced Weaponry Abilities

Where am I from?: Castle Oblivion
I guess I could tell you..: Ibuki is the son of Saix and Xemnas. He is a kind boy that always looks out for others. But when the moon is out he's like a beast and attacks others at will. He is also one of the Organization members, he doesn't have a number since he is Xemnas' son.
Oh by the way..: -Turns into a beast during the full moon.
Before I introduce myself this is the real me.: Deidara1fan
User Image
Oh hello there I am called.: Saix
As you can see I am a..: Male
I belong to the group that a few know.: Organization XIII
Heheh you cannot tell what I am.: Bad
I'll show you what I can do..:
Saïx is a powerful member of Organization XIII, and a capable fighter. Although he appears calm and collected throughout when speaking, in battle he becomes a wild, dangerous opponent. He uses brute strength and his large Claymore to attack, but his true danger is his "Berserk" form, which uses the power of the moon. A "Berserk" gauge in the top of the screen measures how close he is to becoming berserk. When it fills, Saïx's Lunatic Claymore shifts shape and produces a white aura which serves as extra blades. Saïx himself grows bestial, with glowing eyes, manic hair, and bared fangs. Saïx's strength and speed increase greatly, and he will rapidly slam his Claymore into the ground, producing shockwaves. When he swings or throws the Claymore, it will leave a wake of blue flames.
However, Sora can pick up any of the Claymores that Saïx releases, allowing him to use Reaction Commands that will knock Saïx out of his berserk state, as well as inflicting significant damage. When knocked out of his berserk state, Saïx will spend most of his time with his arms stretched towards the moon, absorbing its power.

Where am I from?: The World That Never Was "Castle Oblivion"
Along with Xemnas, Saïx appears to be one of the most "Nobody-like" of the Organization. Despite claiming to remember what possessing a heart was like, he behaves mostly as a cold, emotionless, and efficient operative until his final battle. He is very aware of how emotions are unreal to them, unlike other members who imitate their emotions. However, in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, it seems he values his friendship with Axel from their time as humans over that which Axel has formed with Xion and Roxas—the former friendship confirmed in the Secret Reports. This possibly indicates he believes that Nobodies cannot even try to genuinely show emotion or form a real friendship without having had one with another beforehand, thus having memories to fall back on. This friendship between them weakened due to how Saïx changed too much after becoming a Nobody, according to Axel, leading to Axel's ignoring him for Roxas and Xion. Thus, Saïx has a colder demeanor towards Axel in the second game.
In almost all of his appearances, he acts very calmly, never losing composure in even the direst of situations. The only thing Saïx seems to "care" about is acquiring a heart and, by extension, Kingdom Hearts. More than any other member of the Organization, Saïx is portrayed the most dedicated to their goal, repeatedly stating his desire to "truly, finally exist". Even his last words were to Kingdom Hearts, sadly asking for his heart. Though this doesn't make him blind to Xemnas's plans to use Kingdom Hearts for more power, as he had originally plotted with Axel to overthrow Xemnas—not for the same goals as Marluxia, but to regain their hearts. Saïx can also be quite cruel, claiming to know very well how to injure a heart. He had a keen insight into manipulating others, such as when he toyed with Sora's emotions by having him beg to see Kairi, only to refuse his request. Also proof of his manipulation skills is how he sent the "useless" members to Castle Oblivion under the guise of Xemnas's orders to clear the way for his and Axel's plans, moving up the ranks while eliminating any competition or rebellion.

Oh by the way..: I am number VII the 'Luna Diviner' of Organization XIII, my name is Saix.

Beloved Player

9,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Oh hello there i am called.: Shadow The Hedgehog(Human Form) Call me Shadow
I belong to the group that a few know.:Unknown
Heheh you cannot tell what i am.:Both
Ill show you what i can do..:-Immortality
-Super speed
-Enhanced durability
-Extreme acrobatic skills and reflexes
-Minor super strength
-Enhanced jump
-Hand-to-hand combat skills
-Weapon and firearms combat skills
-Excellent driving skills
-G.U.N. military training and experience
-Capable Extreme Gear rider
-Grinding
-Chaos Powers
-Harnessing Chaos Energy
-Super transformation
-Dark Shadow and Hero Shadow transformation
-Able to weild his alternate key blade

Where am i from?: Space Colony ARK/Allot of Sonic Games
I guess i could tell you..: EARLY LIFE
Fifty years before the events of Sonic Adventure 2, a top-secret project known as "Project Shadow" had begun on the Space Colony ARK. Led by Professor Gerald Robotnik, it was a government-sanctioned initiative to create "The Ultimate Lifeform," an immortal being that could be used for the benefit of the nation, likely in a militaristic fashion. While Gerald had initial misgivings to the purpose of the research he was assigned to, he realized that his results might be able to save his granddaughter, Maria. Suffering from the incurable disease Neuro-Immune Deficiency Syndrome, Maria only had a short time left to live, and Gerald was willing to do whatever it took to save her life. Going against his worries of stepping into territory man had no business playing with, the professor immediately began work, hoping that he could apply any newly-gained knowledge to find a cure to N.I.D.S. .

Even with the resources at his disposal, Professor Gerald was unable to make significant progress. Without alerting anyone, Gerald decided to plea to the stars for help, contacting the Black Arms race. An alien civilization that lived upon the Black Comet, a celestial object that passed near the planet every fifty years, its leader Black Doom offered to assist Gerald in his quest. He offered his blood - which ended up being the key to perfect the ultimate lifeform - in exchange for the seven Chaos Emeralds, which he would collect the next time he passed through. Knowing that the Black Arms' intentions were less than desirable, Gerald made the deal regardless, and was able to successfully create Shadow the Hedgehog.

Once brought to life, Shadow immediately befriended Maria, and they became close during their short time together. Gerald, meanwhile, made precautions for the return of the alien race, ensuring that the Eclipse Cannon - an extremely powerful laser built into the ARK - was compatible with the seven Chaos Emeralds, so that when they did return humanity would be able to defend itself instead of bowing to their whims.

However, Gerald's progress was ruined when it was leaked to G.U.N. how he was able to create the successful prototype. During the meeting between Gerald and the Black Arms, one of the other children aboard the ARK had accidentally seen what transpired, and reported back to those in charge. As ties between the ARK and the United Federation had already been strained, hearing the news of the dealings with an alien race scared those in charge. Afraid of the implications, it was decided to launch an invasion and put a stop to the work being done there.

More info in WIKIA

Oh by the way..: Dont get him mad.

Desirable Trash

Before I introduce myself this is the real me.:
Inuka- Sama
User Image

Oh hello there I am called.:
Wheatly Core
As you can see I am a..:
Male
Heheh you cannot tell what I am.:
Both
I’ll show you what I can do..:
Wheatly has no powers in particular, but he is a robot, so he has more advances strength and intelligence (which has been debated). When he has full control over something he does tend to know full well what to do, but takes it out of hand.
Where am I from?:
The Aperture Science Facility
Wheatly is a very helpful core. He doesn’t want to believe it, but he was created to be a tumor for GLaDOS since she was so out of hand. Wheatley helped Chell as much as he could, but when he replaced GLaDOS, he lost his mind with the power and tried to take down the whole facility
Oh by the way..:
Theme: Wheatly Song

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas