Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Millionaire

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm 17 and she says "you know not to eat junk food whenever you want. Just because you buy it does not mean you can eat it whenever you want- it still has to be eaten at snack time."

Okay, MOM, I'm 17, the ******** is "snack time", it was a small piece of chocolate, I wanted to eat the food *********I********* bought and it's only 12:40 like wtf
at least yours cares about your health

Nerd

you better listen to your mom

Bro

Popular Millionaire

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
fourth reich
you better listen to your mom
or else i wont eat my dinner? rolleyes

Golden Noob

Maybe she doesn't think you're mature enough? idk...........

Popular Millionaire

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Unvertified
Maybe she doesn't think you're mature enough? idk...........
to eat chocolate
You'll get fat as ******** and she knows that.

Eloquent Brawler

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. It's not even my mother and my eye twitched reading that.

6,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Yeah... But think of it this way.

You're not an adult. You won't be for a while. You may be 17 and getting your own stuff, but you live under mom's roof, using mom's electricity and other emendates. The least you can do is abide by her rules and not eat chocolate till ******** snack time.

I'm 17 as well and have even stricter rules than that, but you don't see me bitching about it. I hate to say it that way, but honestly. If it's just chocolate then why does it bother you so much? Suck it up and deal. She's your mom, it's her job to tell you what to do.

Mythical Nymph

I came in here prepared to defend your mom cause a lot of times parents get a hard time from their shitty kids...

But yeah that's kinda stupid. I'm 25 and if I want a piece of chocolate I really don't care about the time of day either, so...

Next time just don't let her see you doing it. Stash all your chocolate in your room.

Popular Millionaire

10,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Inventive Tyrant
I came in here prepared to defend your mom cause a lot of times parents get a hard time from their shitty kids...

But yeah that's kinda stupid. I'm 25 and if I want a piece of chocolate I really don't care about the time of day either, so...

Next time just don't let her see you doing it. Stash all your chocolate in your room.
THATS WHERE IT ALL IS TBH.
I took a SMALL piece User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Kitten

I don't understand what the problem is tho.
People develop poor eating habits because their parents don't infervene.
Your age doesn't matter if you still have poor eating habits at 17

Doll

She cares about you. I'd rather appreciate that instead of bitching about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff