Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Noob

12,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
I finally told her that she is a big ******** b***h and she pisses me off. So I snatched my unfinished paperwork out of her hand to finish it and she said she was going to write me up.

so I said I have news for you honey tomorrow is my last day

good god she's a major b***h
will she manage without you? lol

KittyBeeb's Waifu

******** that b***h

Big Noob

12,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
The One Who SneaksV2
Watch. Your hambeast of an a** is gonna come back with a shitty excuse and beg to stay. Or else. Why not just say today was your last day?
I'm moving out of state so I won't be back

And because it isn't my last day... Tomorrow is. Why would I say today isbwhen it isn't?

Big Noob

12,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
quiteA p e a ******** that b***h[/quote]omfg I ******** hate her. I hope she gets hit by a bus tbh

Or some other large moving appar
iy1px2e9:0="quiteA p e a ******** that b***h[/quote]omfg I ******** hate her. I hope she gets hit by a bus tbh

Or some other large moving apparatus.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Big Noob

12,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
The One Who SneaksV2
Queefinator 4000
The One Who SneaksV2
Watch. Your hambeast of an a** is gonna come back with a shitty excuse and beg to stay. Or else. Why not just say today was your last day?

And because it isn't my last day... Tomorrow is. Why would I say today isbwhen it isn't?
Why bother giving everyone who's doing a good job the eye sore of seeing you again for one more day? ******** it just dont show up and move. Make everyone happy.
I should have known by the v2 on your account name. You're just a troll lol

Big Noob

12,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
The One Who SneaksV2
Queefinator 4000
The One Who SneaksV2
Queefinator 4000
The One Who SneaksV2

Why bother giving everyone who's doing a good job the eye sore of seeing you again for one more day? ******** it just dont show up and move. Make everyone happy.
Listen I figured out why you're showing up. You're hoping for them to throw you a going away party. Seeing how rude of a c**t you are and how displeasing you are to look at I'm here to tell you. That's not going to happen.
rolleyes you're trying too hard.

Big Noob

12,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
The One Who SneaksV2
Queefinator 4000
The One Who SneaksV2
Queefinator 4000
The One Who SneaksV2
Listen I figured out why you're showing up. You're hoping for them to throw you a going away party. Seeing how rude of a c**t you are and how displeasing you are to look at I'm here to tell you. That's not going to happen.
rolleyes you're trying too hard.
I'm just being honest.
you don't even know the story rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out