Welcome to Gaia! ::

her name is lala she's a beagle and she's almost 2 months old

Notou_Chan's Wife

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
I had a dog when I was a kid. She was part beagle and part collie. She had epilepsy. Poor thing was drugged on phenobarbital most of the time. She was sweet though :/

Mister_Ray's Wife

Faithful Wife

We have two Siberian huskies.
They are both rescues.

blvshy's Fangirl

Trash

Pom mix that is love able and shy. She is 3 years old and wags her tail a lot when I'm home from school.

Magicalcutzi's Waifu

Cosmic Marshmallow

13,625 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
not gonna lie, I thought the title said "tell me about ur dong"
he's an old black lab named Bob (I call him Bobby). He's really lazy and spends most of his time sleeping on the couch or bugging everyone to pet him. He's also quite derpy.

edit: oh I forgot this is my friend's account (she's always to busy to come on here so I do everything for her :p ) the dog is Magicalcutzi's (person typing this)

oBuns's Other Half

Loser

jack russell x foxy terrier

16 years old
deaf
best dog u could ever

Tipsy Hoarder

My dog is a mix of we don't know what (people say she looks like a mini long hair german shepard, but we think she might be part pom). When we got her she had short hair but it grew. It's kind of lightly curly on her back and she has fluffy himd legs and tail. We like to call the fluffy part her bloomers. Her fur ranges from black to platinum blonde (oddly enough). She growls at everyone that comes into the house and only in the house, but she's all bark. She gets super jealous and responds to 'kitty' quicker than her own name. Also she's bad about getting into the cat box and...eating cat poop. Otherwise she's a really good dog, in literally every other aspect.

Friendly Foe

Got two. a pomeranian and a fox terrier. they dont like eacjother but I shall force them to bond
A very clumsy pitbull heart

Mothercreep's Pardner

Punk

jaIouse
i love her so much her name is hoochie mama and she is the best i luv her

CUTE DOG NAME AHhH
dog flu
jaIouse
i love her so much her name is hoochie mama and she is the best i luv her

CUTE DOG NAME AHhH
she is cute she deserves it

Warlord

Golden Noob

My dogs at the moments are getting their teeth brushed and their eyes wipe for tear stains. They hate their mommy. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff