Welcome to Gaia! ::

Senente

**~~ Sakai Hirokumi ~~ **

>< --The Lone Swordsman-- ><

~~ ** The Silent Sword ** ~~

User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Sakai had watched as Kasaka was having trouble as he was fighting it off for sometime until the stinger was cut off as he nodded calling out, "Good job Kasaka we should be ok now, lets take out this thing for good and make sure it doesnt hurt anyone ever again. TIME TO DIE YOU b*****d" he said as he charged in and swung his swords at the beast slicing the horns off the second head of the manticore as he swung at the body. He just hoped that this time it was gone for good.He needed to kill this beast so no one would be hurt or die again under his watch.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

░░░░░░ЖЖЖЖЖЖ░░░░

Kasaka

Looking to Sakai, she smiled and looked to her new sword.
"Good job, Sakai. We kept this floor safe once again." She smiled and put her sword to the side and looked to him.
"Let's get home. I'm gonna learn more of this new skill I have." She spoke in a way and was looking to her level and skills and how everything was looking down to the screen.
"So, if you catch something for dinner, I'm sure I can make something great." She smiled and looked to him and jumped on his back.
"We should keep going. I think that boy is still around here. We should find him. Sword Art is not for small children:" She looked over the bushes.
Senente

User Image

Sakai nodded and looked to her as they walked back towards the house as he was looking around as he ran off with his wolves and came back with several different types of meat and some vegetables for her to cook that night. He smiled and looked at her saying, "There you go Kasaka, several types of meat and some veggies and seasonings for dinner. Also I think it might of been apart of that group of kids that disappeared awhile ago, Wasnt it like 3 or 4 kids that went missing." He said as he looked around as he stood there and looked around as he had put the bag near Kasaka and then petted both wolves as he wondered where that boy could of went.

User Image

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

░░░░░░ЖЖЖЖЖЖ░░░░

Kasaka

Kasaka looked around and pulled up a map and looked to it.
"Let's head this way." She said taking off into the woods running for a while until she didn't hear dirt under her feet but stone. She saw she was in a village and looked to the buildings.

They were run down as if they were like this. She heard laughter around her and she drew her sword. She knew the players were in a safe zone but she was hoping that they would get scared. She was pushed and she fell forward.
"What the heck? That's really...." She saw small kids
"This is our area adult. Get out of here!" One spoke. He had a band-aid over his nose and was using a small knife.
"Adult? What do you mean?" She asked.
"This is Orphan Town. All of our parents were killed in this game so we're gonna live her together." She saw that she was surrounded by kids all over her.
"So, you all want me to leave? Fine. I will." She replied as her hands were tied up.
"We're gonna have to make sure you keep your word." He smiled and looked to her finger and laughed taking her ring from Sakai. She couldn't chase after him with her arms tied back. Just than, another little boy came up to her and giggled, handing her back her ring.
"Thanks for saving me." He nodded. He had brownish red hair and blue eyes.
Kasaka looked to him.
"You're the little boy from the forest" She replied and put her ring back on her finger and messed up his hair.
"Thanks little guy." She looked to him and he fell forward.

She caught him and looked over him and saw how pale he was.
"He was poisoned." She whispered and picked him up and ran out of the town with him as he grew more and more sicker
Senente

User Image

Sakai had went and put all the food in his inventory as he followed Kasaka and after witnessing everyone and the children as he watched her grab the boy and run out of town with him. He noticed that the kids were all sick, and poisoned but some werent showing and some were as he said, "Kasaka hold on a minute I think i might have something to help these kids, remember we do have healing abilities, since well this game is a more advanced version of Aincrad and the world from SAO and Alfheim. Bring the child here I can help him i hope." He said looking to her hoping she would stop. He knew that it was a long shot but something hurt these kids and something poisoned them. He just hoped and waited that this remedy would help.

User Image

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

░░░░░░ЖЖЖЖЖЖ░░░░

Kasaka

Turning back, Kasaka walked over to him and knelt down and held him close to her but giving Sakai access to heal him. She smiled gently and stroked his hair.
"You think the boss found these children a threat?" She asked and looked up to him. The small boy grabbed her sleeve and looked to her. The poison was getting weaker in him but he still looked sick.
"Don't leave me, mama..." Kasaka held his head close to him and smiled big.
"I'm not gonna leave you little guy." She replied. The boy looked to Sakai and laughed.
"Thank you, daddy...I'm feeling better now" He spoke to Sakai in a week tone.
"Sakai, we should get him home." Kasaka spoke in a quiet tone
Senente

User Image

Sakai looked around as he healed every child there, as one came up to him as it was little girl that pulled on his tunic as she looked up at him and said, "Excuse me sir, can you take me with you, im scared here on my own" Sakai looked to Kasaka and said, "kasaka what do you think should we take her to if she is scared for her life" He asked her looking at her. His wolves stood nearby as he petted the girl on the head and she giggled.

User Image

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
Sith Lord Knight Zero

░░░░░░ЖЖЖЖЖЖ░░░░

Kasaka

Kasaka smiled and held the small boy. "Sure we can. I would be happy to have her as well." She looked to the boy and to the girl.
"Sakai....we've got a family." She smiled and looked to him in near tears. She was so happy and put the boy on the ground. He looked to Sakai and giggled.
"My name is Kei" The boy said. Kei had Kasaka's redish brown hair and Sakai's brown eyes. The girl held onto Sakai's leg
"My name is Hachi" She replied to them. She had Sakai's brown hair and Kasaka's blue green eyes. Kasaka smiled and looked to Sakai.
"Well, let's get them home. I bet you both are starving" She picked up Hachi and began to carry her.
"Our parents were killed here in the game and we have been living in that abandoned town for months. We all are orphans in this game and we want someone to come take care of us. Even though we are kids, we can't scale all 100 floors and beet the boss" Kei replied holing onto Sakai's hand as the new family walked toward their home
Senente

User Image

Sakai smiled and walked hand in had with the kids and Kasaka as a looming thought that was bothering him leapt into his head as to who or what was doing this and for what reason was it just a sick game or just someone fantasy to control everyone in some twisted game as he kept walking towards there cabin.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff