User Image

Great news, Gaians!

Today's top headlines are coming at you straight from La Victoire, courtesy of the insane amounts of dramatic events taking place due to the recent arrival of two amazing new guests! These fantastically gorgeous additions are gifted in all things stylish and chic, but maybe lack a little direction on their moral compasses... Take a look and see what you think:

User Image

Good At Being Abrasive has been stepping on toes left and right with those stompy and stylin' boots of hers! Why, just today, I think she's taken great liberties in pushing the boundaries between what is and isn't sacred in the world of conversational politeness and sassy fashion choices! Check out that smooth navy and electric blue color scheme! Astounding!

Abrasive Tattle Tale has been tailing her all day, taking insanely thorough notes to release to the enraptured public in her ongoing hourly newsletters! Whether or not her commentary is altogether very fact-based or appropriate is up for debate, but her adorably cute couture is undeniably marvelous! This stunning little stalker has completely stolen my heart-- maybe that'll be the next big crime she investigates!

Be sure to stop by La Victoire to pick up your own fantastic limited quantity treasure before these two lovelies leave the shop on November 13th at 9:59 AM PST or whenever they sell out! See you when you arrive, Gaians! (If I don't read about it first!)

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!