Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Kitten

Pirra-chan
chichipi
Hi. So in the end I decided to go with just a freebie. It is only inked and not scanned due to unforeseeable circumstances (lazy) but I hope you enjoy the freebie none the less. Good luck! smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Freebie nothing, I'll consider this an entry, so please wait until the 8th to receive your prize! ;D And I love it, even if it's only inked (as if inking alone doesn't require effort, pft)!

Thank you for your consideration. (I'm really flattered. XD) But that really was a freebie. Please consider it as such. (It will eat up the doodler in me inside and out if that doodle is an actual entry. D; )

DrQuint's Waifu

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

chichipi
Pirra-chan
chichipi
Hi. So in the end I decided to go with just a freebie. It is only inked and not scanned due to unforeseeable circumstances (lazy) but I hope you enjoy the freebie none the less. Good luck! smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Freebie nothing, I'll consider this an entry, so please wait until the 8th to receive your prize! ;D And I love it, even if it's only inked (as if inking alone doesn't require effort, pft)!

Thank you for your consideration. (I'm really flattered. XD) But that really was a freebie. Please consider it as such. (It will eat up the doodler in me inside and out if that doodle is an actual entry. D; )

Well, do you really REALLY not want an item? The whole purpose of this contest I organized is to give away all my items, since I don't use Gaia that much anymore, so you'll be doing me a favour by taking something!

Merry Muse

I didn't know which one to show because I was unsatisfied so here's all of them sweatdrop

User Image User Image User Image

asscarpet's Waifu

Bashful Cub

pewpew i hope its not too late to join ; o;

asscarpet's Waifu

Bashful Cub

hnnn well either ways here: slime grl supporters must support each other as well cool

User Image

bg version:
User Image

DrQuint's Waifu

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

zMarionette
I didn't know which one to show because I was unsatisfied so here's all of them sweatdrop

Well damn, I got three for the price of one! I think they all look lovely! Personally I like the rightmost the most, maybe because her hair also seems like it's made of goo, hehe. But then, the detail in the hair of the leftmost is also so nice!

Thank you so much for joining!

DrQuint's Waifu

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

priince guro
hnnn well either ways here: slime grl supporters must support each other as well cool

User Image

bg version:
User Image

YES you are still on time, and I'm glad you joined! Such a cute picture, I love how "soft" it looks! And I love the little bow you gave her, it's a very nice detail and suits her well~.

Please wait two more days to know the results!

Tipsy Kitten

Pirra-chan

Well, do you really REALLY not want an item? The whole purpose of this contest I organized is to give away all my items, since I don't use Gaia that much anymore, so you'll be doing me a favour by taking something!

Ahahaha, the funny thing is that I did the doodle because your OC was adorable. whee
And...well...I haven't actually looked at the prize list yet? (More like not at all...uh...bad habit? Ahahahaa.) sweatdrop

LOL now I feel awkward. I hope I did not offend you in anyway. I usually hang out in the freebie forums so I'm used to doodling for free. xd

But I still stand on asking not counting that one doodle as an entry. Mainly because I got a fullbody pic still in the making. It was gonna be a surprise last min sort of entry since my weekend unexpectidly cleared up. Well kitty is out of the baggie. xd

DrQuint's Waifu

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

chichipi
Pirra-chan

Ahahaha, the funny thing is that I did the doodle because your OC was adorable. whee
And...well...I haven't actually looked at the prize list yet? (More like not at all...uh...bad habit? Ahahahaa.) sweatdrop

LOL now I feel awkward. I hope I did not offend you in anyway. I usually hang out in the freebie forums so I'm used to doodling for free. xd

But I still stand on asking not counting that one doodle as an entry. Mainly because I got a fullbody pic still in the making. It was gonna be a surprise last min sort of entry since my weekend unexpectidly cleared up. Well kitty is out of the baggie. xd

Well then... if you insist. And I am not offended, it IS a boring long list. xD

Thanks for drawing my girl then, it really means so much to me!

asscarpet's Waifu

Bashful Cub

Pirra-chan

sdfasdsad im glad you like it!! n vn<3 i will wait patiently lol

Merry Muse

Pirra-chan
zMarionette

Well damn, I got three for the price of one! I think they all look lovely! Personally I like the rightmost the most, maybe because her hair also seems like it's made of goo, hehe. But then, the detail in the hair of the leftmost is also so nice!

Thanks 4laugh and you're welcome!
Oh here's a bonus I didn't add because there was no colour
User Image

DrQuint's Waifu

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

zMarionette
Pirra-chan
zMarionette

User Image

Dang, you sure drew her a lot! I'm glad you seemed to enjoy drawing her!

Merry Muse

Pirra-chan
zMarionette
Pirra-chan
zMarionette

User Image

Mhmm, you've given her a really nice design! I like it gaia_kittenstar

DrQuint's Waifu

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

zMarionette
Pirra-chan
zMarionette
Pirra-chan
zMarionette

User Image

Thank you! To be honest, I think her design is a little plain... This contest was organized primarily for me to get rid of my items while getting something in return, but also so I could see how different people would draw my character.

I'm very pleased with everyone's entries, I like how some people gave her a friend/mascot, while others gave her different clothing, or subtle variations of her details. It's honestly going to be very hard to pick winners!

Merry Muse

Pirra-chan
zMarionette
Pirra-chan
zMarionette
Pirra-chan
zMarionette

User Image

Thank you! To be honest, I think her design is a little plain... This contest was organized primarily for me to get rid of my items while getting something in return, but also so I could see how different people would draw my character.

I'm very pleased with everyone's entries, I like how some people gave her a friend/mascot, while others gave her different clothing, or subtle variations of her details. It's honestly going to be very hard to pick winners!

Oh hehe maybe I should give her more bedazzle then gaia_kittenstar Is it fine for me to submit multiple entries and you could maybe pick the one you like most from them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff