Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you going to do now Zomg is gone?

I'm not bothered 0.034013605442177 3.4% [ 5 ]
I'm leaving 0.16326530612245 16.3% [ 24 ]
I'm going on hiatus, see you in a while maybe :( 0.12244897959184 12.2% [ 18 ]
I'm not sure yet 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 35 ]
I'm sticking around for a while 0.15646258503401 15.6% [ 23 ]
I'm staying 0.027210884353741 2.7% [ 4 ]
I'm revolting against Gaia's decision... 0.10884353741497 10.9% [ 16 ]
I'm going to find another MMO somewhere... 0.14965986394558 15.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 147 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
NyaNyan-Chan
sylventry
Gonna stick around. Hopefully, they will make a new mmo to replace ZOMG.

That's my hopes too, although it's going to take a while, and didn't gaia fire every member of staff who knew code?
People left, they were not fired.
Some were put on leave, but a majority left on their own.

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Queen Flowers
ill be looking somewhere for MMO. Apparently I found one that is called Rainbow Saga and Lunaria Story < both are mmo.
Archeage is an amazing mmo.

Green Star

I'm probably going to leave. lol

Dangerous Hunter

dunno yet, think im gonna stick around

do the Fishing and Jigsauce Life

Playful Lunatic

11,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tycoon 200
Not sure yet. I've been here awhile, but thplace doesn't feel happy anymore. The death of zomg is just another thing to be sad about. I thought about selling all my stuff, then donating all my gold to someone else...but I stopped myself out of fear I'd regret it. I'm compiling a list of questions to ask at Monday's ATS, while searching for a new MMO. I will make my decisions when I get answers, or if my question s are skipped, I suppose that answers much too. And if I don't like what I hear, I'm gone. I just liked it here so much....now here is so foreign.

MariachiLoki's Queen

Edgiest Vampire

38,400 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I'll just hang around in towns
I'm definitely going dormant and I'm not buying any Gaia cash until they bring a MMO back online. If it's not zOMG that's ok, but they need to replace it. I might check in every few months, but I'm definitely going to find somewhere else to explore. So if anyone knows any where please let me know!

King Noob

I'm going to revolt for a while and eventually just hiatus/leave.

I don't out right say I'm leaving because I know that with the amount of nostalgia this place has I am bound to come back some time.

But going to rain a shitstorm on gaia for their lies that's for sure.

Going to r4 fire rain on their asses.
currently i have two games i play, Air Mech, and Pokemon Mystery Universe, waiting for Dream Of Mirror Online to re-release too.

Air Mech is a fun pvp game, Pokemon Mystery Universe has a good community.

i'll stick around, been quite some time since i bought anything on here anyways.

Gaian

NyaNyan-Chan
With regards to the recent half-assed announcement from the staff about zomg being killed off, what are you planning to do now? Personally I think nothing can be done at this point to get it back, and if you really don't like what Gaia has done, like me, the best option is to give away your stuff and leave the site. Gaia will realise what they've done when everyone leaves, and a website with a bad reputation will stop more people being dragged into their deadly money-making schemes. Gaia was a complete rip-off, I need to find somewhere else. I'm not going to leave for good, or give away stuff, but I'll probably be on hiatus for a while.
I'll check back occasionally, but I'm afraid you won't be seeing much of me anymore...

What are you going to do?

Stay on at Gaia?

Are you bothered by this at all?
- Are you a player of zomg or have been in the past?

Revolt?

Leave?

Go on hiatus but check back occasionally?
- How often?

Don't be afraid to comment, I just want to know for statistic purposes, you can also vote in the poll so I can get a total amount easily <3 I also don't mind you using this thread for advertising your giveaway posts :3

I'd stay and watch the site crumble into itself while still fulfilling the very goal of this site: to "make friends". I won't spend any money now though since at this point, it's not worth the hype anymore.

IRL Labtech

Cary on with my life and not pretend to be surprised by this?

Ruthless Vampire

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Guess i will stickaround abit longer, but am already a pretty rare visitor to this site these days, and now with zOMG gone i really have nothing left to come on here for anymore.

I mean i had been playing zOMG since day 1, got everything (i think) that i could get on there, had pretty much every Ring maxed out and loved spending time in there and now its gone..well Gaia just lost one of the very few things keeping me around here now.

Blessed Demigod

27,425 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Exciting Experiment 50
Haushinkaaa
        Cary on with my life and not pretend to be surprised by this?

[Disagree intensifies]
//spanks

I'll still be on gaia, though spend much less time and continuing life.

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm gonna b***h them out every second I can. Urge as many users as I can to stop buying GC. Gotta hit the staff/admins/employees where it hurts, right in their wallets...and hope for the best.. mad

10,725 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Fluffeh Whip
Queen Flowers
ill be looking somewhere for MMO. Apparently I found one that is called Rainbow Saga and Lunaria Story < both are mmo.
Archeage is an amazing mmo.

i havent heard about where can i find that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff