Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leader

When i started to playing it at first back in 2009 i really enjoyed it . It was the best way to earn gold . It was colorful and cool . Collecting rings , upgrading them , completing badges , recipes and tasks . The best place for me was the sea lab sadly i have been on 1-2 times there because haven't seen many crews which are going into it . I have so many memories in it and i will never forget them . It's just the best game here in Gaia . Rest in Peace dear zOMG. emotion_bigheart

Undead Enchantress

Ate my life force and turned me into a zombie.

Just kidding. Was a zombie before that, but I did stay awake for countless hours playing. I love that time on Gaia.

Blessed Gaian

I personally never played it. It seems interesting, but it just wasn't something I would be into I guess. I am very picky on art and so forth on games I play. Have they brought it back up yet or no?

Otherworldly Comrade

19,065 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm really sad about this.

Springtime Werewolf

i played it once or twice with a friend but it was so buggy and MMOs aren't even my thing so i didn't like it at all. hearing that it was the only reason some people were on this site seemed rather ridiculous to me, but im very sorry for many to have lost what was such a huge draw to them. sad

Fashionable Nerd

I think I first started playing it in early 09. Made so many
    friends because of that game. It was because of zOMG
    that I even stayed on Gaia. Spent so many countless
    hours playing it all through my college life. Ugh, I haven't
    played it in a long time because all of my friends and
    competent people left it, leaving only a bunch of people
    who gave me headaches.

Since I deal with that at work everyday, I stopped playing
    too. I don't need to deal with a bunch of headaches. But
    since hearing they removed the game I kind of felt a little
    meh. It hit me later last night because I actually took the
    time to reflect on how important that one cornerstone of
    Gaia was to me and my personal experience on the site.
Meh.

Indifferent.

I don't care for MMO's.

gloombot's Waifu

Sugary Kitten

extremely upset about zomg being no more, i loved it , then forgot about it, then finally got back into it for its final 2 weeks but now its gone for good.
a few months ago i hoarded un soul bound rings like it was going out of fashion so i could be better at the game, and now those rings are out of fashion.

should i keep hold of those rings until next week when we get told whats up or should i just chuck them onto the market~?

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
xd It's the only place in Gaia banned by my government censors...so I never experienced it sadly

Juicy Dragon's Subordinate

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
I find it hilarious that the official claim is that it's not about the money. Ha! You mean to tell me that back in 09 when they had less resources and money they could create it from scratch but now with as far as they've come they can't figure out how to shake some bugs and exploits out of the code? Sounds like a bullshit, cop-out, money grubbing excuse to me. Stingy d-bags.

Benevolent Feeder

It was really fun until I couldn't get any further by myself. I loved playing it when it first came out.
And the very best part was the events. I loved collecting items and making recipes and it was a good way to make gold too.

I'll never forget you zOMG!

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
It's old but it was a fun game. I'm sad to see it go, a lot of people worked very hard on it.

Maybe they can release it as a downloadable single player game or something? I don't want all that work and history to go away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff