Welcome to Gaia! ::

With zOMG gone, will you remain on gaia online?

Yes, the closure of zOMG! doesn't affect me personally 0.16734693877551 16.7% [ 41 ]
Yes, but I'll probably be less active overall 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 63 ]
No - with zOMG! gone, I have no reason to stay 0.20816326530612 20.8% [ 51 ]
Not quite, although I won't log in very much at all 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 63 ]
I need more time to decide... 0.11020408163265 11.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 245 ]
This poll closed on November 22, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Cuddly Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Novice Healer 150
Not leaving, but without zOMG this site is pretty boring, so I won't spend much of my online-time here. And my money goes to another (reliable!!) company. talk2hand

Dapper Darling

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Party Member 100
I was never a big zOMG player - I'm here for the old school KISS doll aspect - but I'm staying if only to see this site crash and burn. I guess I enjoy a good trainwreck? I feel bad for the people who had fun and put a lot of time into zOMG. I know of MMOs both smaller and larger than zOMG ending and at least giving the userbase some kind of a) legitimate warning and b) a sort of parting event so even though people were upset at the closing, there was some feeling of an "endgame" and more satisfaction and acceptance in the long run that the game was over. Gaia pulled the plug under suspect circumstances - I doubt most people will ever believe Gaia intended to bring zOMG back to begin with.

Artaesan's King

Marvelous Miss Madame
Leaving for good. Ayone who quotes me is going to get an item out of the 650 shiny collectibles that I have, or if you want too, PM me about my 200 bil fortune. Giving it all away.

Im not even going to make these posts pretty.

******** you, Gaia. You ******** made me wait just to take away my childhood joy? Seriously, ******** you.

Alas, Gaia has screwed us, now pushing FISHING? I hate that crap!

High-functioning Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Party Animal 100
Marvelous Miss Madame
Leaving for good. Ayone who quotes me is going to get an item out of the 650 shiny collectibles that I have, or if you want too, PM me about my 200 bil fortune. Giving it all away.

******** you, Gaia. You ******** made me wait just to take away my childhood joy? Seriously, ******** you.
I hope you find a better site to enjoy. I know one but i am not allowed to say

Invisible Visionary

Marvelous Miss Madame

It so sad that you are leaving, a lot of people are now i suppose.....
I used to play zomg a lot at first made it through the first part, then got into questing and collecting items and that hasn't go over too well with the inflation and all, so now I guess im just hanging around to see what happens in the end.

Shadowy Star

10,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Yeah no, I'm not staying.

A friend of mine convinced me to join Gaia so we could RP in the forums and that was a year or two ago.

While I was here, the inflation went up and now with zOMG! gone (which I happened to play very often with my friend in question, even after our RP died) there's literally no reason for me to stay. There are other sites where I can do my writing, without the annoying ads or the half-assed (pardon my language) events.

zOMG! formed a huge part of my Gaian experience, and I couldn't wait for it to come back so I could keep on playing. What a naive thought.

Versatile Muse

I have nothing left for gaia. If I stay it will be for other users art. Those were the only reasons for me to get on anymore.

Versatile Muse

Marvelous Miss Madame

zOMG was my life in Jr. High. I cried for an hour about it leaving. It was the main reason i came back. V_V

Dapper Businessman

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Marvelous Miss Madame

Anything you wanna give out I'll happily put to use, just saying. (that goes to anyone else leaving, too)

I think I'll be staying though. I've only just got back on here, so I'm curious to see what will come of Gaia in the future.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
wreaks_havoc
iFaiji
Corinn
Scobre
NekochanXIII
Felis Hircus
Rabid-Turtle
So many people I met. So many memories. So many giggles. I'll miss you all! heart

I'll miss you too wreaks. I'll probably be on Recolor.me and Aura Kingdom and possibly Dota 2. So if you ever go on there add me under the same username. I would give you my skype, but you don't have one.

Cuddly Prophet

8,250 Points
  • Novice Attacker 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Novice Healer 150
Marvelous Miss Madame

I hope you'll find something else to enjoy. heart

Today I visited the zOMG areas in Towns 2. It was a horrible sad feeling to walk around that empty place, listening to the 'wrong' music, missing the null chambers, the animated, the NPCs,... ;_;

Demonic Inquisitor

13,125 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • New Fan 50
who ever is leaving send me trades of items please

Firebreathing Menace

45,700 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
Felis Hircus
The end of zOMG! shouldn't mean the end of any friendships. You should get Steam or Skype. twisted
No, definitely not the end of friendships. I'm just not really interested in anything else on here so I don't have the interaction with anyone anymore, especially since they no longer have an IM option. I'm not much into Steam or Skype but maybe I should dust off my Skype account so I can keep in touch with people 3nodding .

Firebreathing Menace

45,700 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
Scobre
I'll miss you too wreaks. I'll probably be on Recolor.me and Aura Kingdom and possibly Dota 2. So if you ever go on there add me under the same username. I would give you my skype, but you don't have one.
PM me your Skype if you like. I do have an account now (although I can't remember the username at the moment), I just never use it. But with zOMG gone and people going elsewhere I'll probably go on there, at least once in a while, to keep in touch. If I sign up for those other sites I'll definitely add you. heart emotion_hug

Feral Kitten

5,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Marvelous Miss Madame

3nodding I wish you the best of luck...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces