Welcome to Gaia! ::

With zOMG gone, will you remain on gaia online?

Yes, the closure of zOMG! doesn't affect me personally 0.16734693877551 16.7% [ 41 ]
Yes, but I'll probably be less active overall 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 63 ]
No - with zOMG! gone, I have no reason to stay 0.20816326530612 20.8% [ 51 ]
Not quite, although I won't log in very much at all 0.25714285714286 25.7% [ 63 ]
I need more time to decide... 0.11020408163265 11.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 245 ]
This poll closed on November 22, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Questionable Phantom

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Please be sure to let your friends know.

I'm still collecting my thoughts, but I'm definitely leaning further towards abandoning gaia.

Fatcat

Definitely leaving.
Let my information on my profile though for anyone who wants to keep in touch since I really do love my gaia friends.

Shy Receiver

11,200 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
I will either do the same as B0nerita or simply reduce the amount of time i spend on gaia daily.

Remember when one did just visit Gaia briefly?
I used to dedicate the entire day to just Gaia lol
I'll probably stay, but I'm still extremely disappointed. zOMG! has been my favorite game for the 3 years I've been playing it.
cry

NonniChan's Significant Otter

OG Nerd

I really hope most people stay. I will at least for now. My ability to enjoy Gaia is directly related to having other people here with me, so please stay.

Barton Pumpkin

19,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
I was already scaled back to zOMG, events, and avatar dressing. Now I guess it's just events and the occasional dress-up. :T

Prince Asty's Partner In Crime

Sexy Goat

19,900 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Canny Agent 50
I'm staying, tbh. I haven't played zOMG in quite a while, as I'd lost interest in it after hitting 12.0. I've been here since '03, so I see no reason to leave since games rise and fall all the time. I'd seen this coming for a while, since they started getting rid of the devs. Gives me more reason to play gw2 with my girlfriend :3

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I choose to stick around on Gaia, as I have not played zOMG! in quite a while and I know that there are other things to do now that zOMG! has closed for good.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
ive been in and out since last year. def be more out now.

Widow

Demonic Ladykiller

I'll be staying.
I haven't played zOMG! in a while now.
It sucks that they've shut it down.
I was actually looking forward to it coming back so I can start playing again neutral

Bashful Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Leaving for good. Ayone who quotes me is going to get an item out of the 650 shiny collectibles that I have, or if you want too, PM me about my 200 bil fortune. Giving it all away.

Im not even going to make these posts pretty.

******** you, Gaia. You ******** made me wait just to take away my childhood joy? Seriously, ******** you.

Virtuous Gaian

23,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
I'm going to start clearing accounts and items. It'll be a slow departure but that's fine. I'm on Second Life more than here anyway and only zOMG kept me here more than 15 mins. Thanks for all of the crews, everyone, and talk to you again somewhere down the road.

Kin Bibliophile

I'll hop on until I get that pesky Perfect Attendance achievement. And then I'll visit for holiday events and whatever free items pop up.

...but that's about it, besides getting e-mailed about any new PMs I may receive. (I'll never abandon you, friends!) cat_ninja

The SentineI's Prince

Enthusiastic Explorer

11,975 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Marvelous Miss Madame
Leaving for good. Ayone who quotes me is going to get an item out of the 650 shiny collectibles that I have, or if you want too, PM me about my 200 bil fortune. Giving it all away.

******** you, Gaia. You ******** made me wait just to take away my childhood joy? Seriously, ******** you.

I'm so sorry your upset, Miss Madame. Hopefully you will find something new that makes you happy!

Ladykiller

Marvelous Miss Madame

Wouldn't you want to keep your stuff just in case you want to visit Gaia once in awhile??

I'm planning on abandoning too but I won't be giving anything away, just in case I want to visit...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff