Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
rofl Did you really think evil would triumph??

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

i feel bad for him tho surprised his bf dumped him for his ex

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
BOMB4Y

crying

Dapper Nymph

Evil did triumph, it got to keep hell and the jerk who took over their world got his arse handed to him on a silver platter.

Demonic Cleric

10,100 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
yes, but does anyone know where that sneaky little plant thing went off to? o_o

Sarcastic Marshmallow

58,475 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
lavenly
yes, but does anyone know where that sneaky little plant thing went off to? o_o

Isn't it a baby (bud) Jack?

Blessed Survivor

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Oh, the irony!
The Demons may have won this event, but their leader got killed off.
At least they have hell as their home

Demonic Legion

24,615 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Novice Striker 150
BOMB4Y

That made me laugh more than a should have. emotion_awesome

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Kandreil Hulduin
Evil did triumph, it got to keep hell and the jerk who took over their world got his arse handed to him on a silver platter.

Actually that's completely inaccurate the Hell warden merely performed a task in hell. and the demons are just sheep that follow the strong. Azrael was the evil one.

After the battle a quote from the manga says"the warden had come to understand the concept of justice"
The next part "That evil is best done to those who deserve it" is not really evil at all. It is a being who cannot completely understand the concept and is trying to explain what justice is.

Because a truly evil being would harm the innocent.because they didn't care , they would have no morality or empathy like Azrael. twisted

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
emmysailorstar
Oh, the irony!
The Demons may have won this event, but their leader got killed off.
At least they have hell as their home

serves them right for following an evil angel.

Unforgiving Warlord

25,250 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
I fought on the side of the angels, but somehow, since we lost this just feels cheap...

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Leafy Kitty
I fought on the side of the angels, but somehow, since we lost this just feels cheap...

I joined the angels when they were already losing bad, I fought for them even when I expected to lose the numbers game. This resulted in the first loss for me in a gaia event.

To you it may feel cheap but to me it feels right. I mean really you go back in time and help a fallen angel win and torture humans etc for the rest of time...really??

Blessed Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
icekoldozy
rofl Did you really think evil would triumph??

Well, I think that's what azrael deserved for attempting to lead an army of demons, while he was an angel, I mean, not letting the players go for the final boss? he deserved to be anihilated, not just to lose a wing!! twisted

Blessed Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
icekoldozy
Leafy Kitty

I joined the angels when they were already losing bad, I fought for them even when I expected to lose the numbers game. This resulted in the first loss for me in a gaia event.

To you it may feel cheap but to me it feels right. I mean really you go back in time and help a fallen angel win and torture humans etc for the rest of time...really??

I would, but again, Azrael is not really fallen... and who said torture? just playing tricks is enough blaugh

Destructive Singing

45,850 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
CeresMikael
icekoldozy
Leafy Kitty

I would, but again, Azrael is not really fallen... and who said torture? just playing tricks is enough blaugh

He so~ didn't sound like a "playing tricks" guy, considering he mentioned us being nothing more than pawns and slaughtering the ones that aren't on his side. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff