Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cutie-Pie

Not only did this event have nothing to do with Halloween, but it seems like Gaia ******** over the demons actually having a higher score than the angels because they wanted a decent ending for the manga.

limckiwi's Partner

Demonic Hellraiser

42,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Party Member 100
gabilliam tho
Not only did this event have nothing to do with Halloween, but it seems like Gaia ******** over the demons actually having a higher score than the angels because they wanted a decent ending for the manga.

No, I and quite a few other seemingly are... Like the heck for once I was on the winning side and even if we lost in points I am glad I fought for the demons but...ugh... I couldn't wait to see our victory immortalized in the manga for once instead of watching my team be shamed and yet despite our victory we were still shamed... All our hard work just for that...

Shameless Loiterer

30,025 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
So disappointed tbh.

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

yeah.. i was a bit upset with that too i had never been on the winning side so i was excited to see our victory.. but alas like all the other times my side was shamed and kicked to the side.

Angelic Star

I was a very poorly organized event where Angels are killed instantly and can't heal
while overwhelming number of Demons have no Angels to kill

It wasn't all that fun either

It definitely makes me wish I was a Demon instead...

Angelic Muse

12,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
The manga does say Ciro's army was defeated the demon side won... It just sucks for Azreal because he got back stabbed. sweatdrop

Sage

8,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Im Hyung Soo- N Korea
gabilliam tho

No, I and quite a few other seemingly are... Like the heck for once I was on the winning side and even if we lost in points I am glad I fought for the demons but...ugh... I couldn't wait to see our victory immortalized in the manga for once instead of watching my team be shamed and yet despite our victory we were still shamed... All our hard work just for that...

That's what happened last time players lead the darkside to victory too.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/newsroom/?manga_id=79&p=4

We were hinted Jack would get involved again this time but guess they decided not to.

Onirama's Love Of My Life

Desirable Rogue

nintendo_guy
Im Hyung Soo- N Korea
gabilliam tho

That's what happened last time players lead the darkside to victory too.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/newsroom/?manga_id=79&p=4

We were hinted Jack would get involved again this time but guess they decided not to.

Sighs and hangs head... I remember that event all too well..... those were dark days... an it seems they have come again. I was one of the poor Overseer souls that got continuously slaughtered... it was not pretty.

19,290 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This makes no sense at all. I was expecting a surprise ending. After all it was fright night, thought maybe Jack or the mad Rabbit would jump in at the end and kill'em all. This really blows, besides the demons won. scream

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
What? What happened? Did they steal our victory?! How?! Why?! :O

Shy Kitten

12,540 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dragon Master 50
Suisei-sama
The manga does say Ciro's army was defeated the demon side won... It just sucks for Azreal because he got back stabbed. sweatdrop

This is true. Technically the demons side DID win cause Azreal's army defeated Ciro's. Unfortunately the Warren and Ciro's allied together to take down Azreal. Though, I don't see how that takes away from the demon's winning, when it was just Azreal who got punish in the end.

I'm just....confused. Going to go look at my threads about this.
Hold on, hold on...Regarding points, who won? Because as it stands in the manga, both sides won, technically, and there was a happy ending...

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

This is why I don't read the manga...
I didn't even bother to read the manga and after reading everyone's comments I don't plan to either.

Muse

quietDeviant
Hold on, hold on...Regarding points, who won? Because as it stands in the manga, both sides won, technically, and there was a happy ending...

I tried to look up the manga on the announcement and it wouldn't load for some reason.

Anyone else have that issue?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces