User Image

How's it hoppin', Gaians?

I am sad to say the Lunar Lapin Exclusive Cutie Qi Luola Bundle will be leaving the shop soon! But don’t pull your hare out; there is still time to checked out Cutie Qi Luola and the moon bunnies. Woah, there is enough bunnies to fill a burrow in this amazing bundle, just waiting for some snuggles!

User Image

The Lunar Lapin Exclusive Cutie Qi Luola Bundle is equally as cute as it is exhausting to say aloud! It contains TEN copies of the fantastic new chance item Lunar Lapin and the brand new exclusive steal, Cutie Qi Luola!

Lunar Lapin is overflowing with adorable little fluff-thumpers! Open one up for the chance to win fantastically lovely new items like Goddess of the Moon, Cocoa the Lop Eared Rabbit, and the gorgeous White Rabbit's Pace! Oh no, the rabbits are waking up! I can see their twitchy-sniffers wiggling. One in particular, the elusive Rum the Himalayan Rabbit, is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen that didn't exist in a mirror. I just can't stop gushing about these bunnies and their adorable bun bun sets!

Hurry and hop on over to La Victoire to pick up your Lunar Lapin Exclusive Cutie Qi Luola Bundle before it leaves the shop on November 5th at 9:59 AM PST for a chance to win some of these amazing new rabbit-themed goodies! See you there!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!