Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Can we get a way to craft Gofusion Charms through alchemy? It'll help balance both systems for people who cant afford to buy Gofusion charms from the CS. Also for the way I have for example, it'll make people use alchemy again and level up through it if they want to use Gofusion. I'm open to change to my idea but I'd like to see this implemented in some way.

Formula lvl 1: Heart Charm
10x Sugar Crystals (Aqua Cache)
5x Bag of Petals (Emerald Cache)
2x Diamondite (Saph Cache)
Crafting Cost: 100k
Chance of Success: Medium

Formula lvl 5: Star Charm
10x Stardust (Garnet Cache)
5x Glitering Sequins (Amethyst Cache)
2x Sunbeam (Ruby Cache)
Crafting Cost: 500k

Formula lvl 10: Diamond Charm
5x Dust of Time (Topaz Cache)
1x Diamond (Diamond Cache)
2x Crushed Gemstones (Gold Cache)
2x Adamantium (Platinum Cache)
Crafting Cost: 1 mil

Note: These Can be subject to change

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Original Survivor

Not sure how I feel about this.. I fear another massive spike in Cache prices as well as a slight deflation of the Charms themselves..

Personally I think the DC gives out more then enough charms these days, just last month I collected nearly 10 Diamond ones!

I'd rather have them focus on figuring out some kind of conversion system for the damn rare bugs.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
Not sure how I feel about this.. I fear another massive spike in Cache prices as well as a slight deflation of the Charms themselves..

Personally I think the DC gives out more then enough charms these days, just last month I collected nearly 10 Diamond ones!

I'd rather have them focus on figuring out some kind of conversion system for the damn rare bugs.

caches are way too cheap talk2hand

I still think it could work out in a way, caches still flood DD, caches are only gold based anyways so its not a biggy but I do see what you mean though.

Hmmm a bug conversation would be good too or put them in GoFusion if they put in the charm formulas in alchemy?

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
I would definitely use caches if this was an option.
I think the ingredients themselves would spike up in price in the MP, but the philosopher's caches themselves are a fixed price so I don't really see it as a problem.

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I really like this.

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
I don't think it would affect cache prices too much, since, like Magically Clueless said up there, the unopened caches are available for a set price in the store. I find heart charms pretty abundant through Daily Chance, but star and diamond charms almost never show up for me. I would like to use GF to make more of those Alchemy bundles, but I can't seem to obtain enough of the star charms without having to spend a bunch of gold. On the other hand, I have a ton of caches of all colors and would have no problem with using those to craft some charms.

I think it's a great idea to make Alchemy and GF work together like this because it seems like it would help ensure that they don't remove Alchemy.

I do want to see more realistic ways of getting rare bugs, too, though.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Brainy Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Oh man I would LOVE that. Not only would it be a great way to integrate two site features together, but I wouldn't have to keep making Titan's Legacies over and over and create something actually useful at a lower level.

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I actually made this suggestion at this week's ATS. Hope they go through with this. I have an unhealthy hoard of opened caches in my invo that need to be useful.

Invisible Friend

23,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SakuraSyaoran
I actually made this suggestion at this week's ATS. Hope they go through with this. I have an unhealthy hoard of opened caches in my invo that need to be useful.

I would've suggested it too but due to class I cant sweatdrop
There is something else I want answered too like buying in quantity in the gold shops >.<

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I would love to be able to craft charms. There are so many things that require diamond charms now and it's getting harder to get those.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I might use caches instead of selling them back if this was an option.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff