Headcount of active rpers!

+1 1 100.0% [ 11 ]
goldz 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 11 ]
This poll closed on December 10, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40 41 > >>

Tipsy Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooooJotham Azazeloooo

"I am a sinner-- who's probably gonna sin again."

Jotham rubbed the back of his head and scoffed when she said he was awesome. "Well, I mean... Maybe a little..." He said, not ashamed to let a rare compliment go to his head. "I don't think I'm underestimating your other side when I say that I can handle it. I think what they called my body when it was complete was, uh... Something like 'Physical God of Flesh and Bone'? But that's only when my own other half comes out... And I think that'll do more harm than good..." Mayu mentioned that she was scared they wouldn't talk to her anymore. "Don't say that. You're not creepy. And even if you were, or if that other half is as bad as you say, we won't care. We're friends, right? The three of us are all in this weird situation together, even if it gets ugly." He offered a warm smile, which was somewhat rare from him. The smile soon disappeared when he realized he was supposed to be getting the mold done. "Oh! We're running out of time. Hey, art student guy! C'mover here, I need to talk to you!" Jotham said, running away to convince the art student to help them out.

"Lord forgive me."

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

x_Sweet Aegie

ReIief

pdragon619

Frozened Shadow

Plasma Sound

xx J U N K I xx

Demonic_Girl111

MondayDreamer

Clean Getaway

Public Statement

Wave Resistance

Nam_nam_Azzy

Formis13

Aru Ciel Phantomhive

Infinite Moment

Project Phobia 01

Baron von Bloodlust

MelancholySkyCastle

Devillain

Ephemeral Lights

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Alright, the first day in rp time is complete! Wrap current events up within your next post, along with what's going on the next morning. At noon there will be an assembly in the auditorium (which is actually more like a coliseum...) for orientation held by the headmaster, who can be found in his office. Other teachers are required to go, and possibly say a few words, but it's optional for students (although, recommended to attend unless a returning student).

The current time set is 8-9 AM
The date is September 1, 2014
The weather is a tad windy and cool with clear skies
( piratepad locations/current events are cleared out, and ready for any new data )

ALSO: new locations were added (or are in the process of being added) to the front page for the academy's campus
THAT IS ALL.

Anxious Hunter

User Image
.::KURA ✦MORIARTI::.

The glove compartment is inaccurately named
And everybody knows it.

Kura and Jotham had managed to get the molding done just in time for Mayu the night before. It had been a bit rushed, but they managed to make a perfect replica that Kura had made Jotham take to his room. He had seemed flustered by the prospect but between slamming her door in his face and the resounding, “NO!” that echoed through the halls when he asked her why she didn’t take the replica, he really hadn’t a choice. They would find another spot later, but she had been tired right then.

When she had finally managed to get into bed after putting on her oversized pajama shirt, she had noticed that her roommate had not come in yet, but she didn’t really care. It was likely he or she hadn’t checked in or was out partying or whatever students did at the academy. She was a bit disappointed she still hadn’t seen Dusk yet, but had decided that giving Mayu a chance to really live life was a tad more important for the moment.

She thought about how when they had sealed Mayu back in her case, she had changed almost immediately. Kura wasn’t daunted, but she had to admit that Mayu did look a bit unsettling. Still, she had shrugged, giving a small wave to the evil Mayu, “See you tomorrow, Mayu!” Her voice had been pleasant, as if she had seen that sort of thing every day—which in a way she did.

She wondered who would take Mayu out of her case today. Her or Jotham? It was likely they both would meet up to do so, but still Kura found herself lying in bed feeling a bit ill. She always felt a little sick in the mornings, but she never really let it slow her down. She sat up, her hair slightly messy as it had come a bit loose from the braid she had put it in. It was really the only way to control her hair and keep it from becoming a tangled mess. She sighed, rubbed her eyes, and then blindly reached for her glasses. When she slipped them on, she looked around the room quietly and saw someone sleeping in the bed.

“Damn it…” she muttered to herself. It wasn’t that she was against having a roommate or anything, but she had hoped for one more day of being alone. “Oh well…” she threw the covers off herself and began to rummage around for clothes to wear. She was trying her best to be as quiet as possible, not wishing to disturb the boy who was asleep. Kura hated being woken up and she was sure other people did, too.

So I'm proposing a swift, orderly change.

Ooc: hope you guys (Jotham, Mayu, Reno) don’t mind that I put in some actions. I tried to make it as little as possible but enough that Kura could have a background of what happened. If it is a problem, I can edit my post.

Wave Resistance

Spunky Skunk

Baron von Bloodlust

Shy Friend

δεяαβεʅʅ
Deer Woman

―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— User Image
››› Sera had enjoyed her meal with Hazel. They walked back to the dorms talking about random things, like what went on in their lives before coming to this school. When they got back to the dorms, Sera gave Hazel a big hug, lifting the smaller girl off the ground for a moment. "See you tomorrow!" Sera said as she headed toward her building and waved. Once inside, she began to hum to herself while she unlocked the door and went inside. The time she spent with Hazel made her forget that she was in the co-ed building. She went into her room and changed into her pjs. She hadn't realized how tired she'd been until she laid on the bed and opened her laptop. She yawned as she opened a chat program to message her mom with. She told her mom about her amazing new friend, Hazel, and about the boy that tried to hit on her in a weird way. After a few more mintues, she fell asleep. Her bedroom door was open and so was her laptop.
She woke up early the next morning well rested and ready for the day. She laid in bed a few minutes to remember that she wasn't at home anymore before her alarm clock rang. She jumped and yelped a bit since she wasn't expecting it to be so loud. She looked through the doorway and noticed that the door to the other bedroom was closed. 'Well I guess my roommate is here...' she thought for a moment. And then she remembered it was a co-ed dorm. The realization came to her slowly as she looked around her room. Her clothes and underwear were scattered on the floor and her door was wide open for her male roommate to see. She got up and slammed the door shut before she let out scream ((more like a 'Kyaaaaaaaaa!' scream than a blood curdling one)) which would surely wake her roommate. She panicked for a few minutes before trying to calm herself down. She didn't want to have a panic attack and pass out on the floor for her roommate to find. She hurried into her bathroom after she made sure the bedroom door was locked. She did some breathing exercises her grandmother taught her to help her calm down. Once she was calm enough, she hopped into the shower. Roughly twenty minutes later, she finished getting dressed and felt refreshed. She walked over to her bedroom door and let out a sigh. 'Here goes nothin...' she thought as she turned the door knob. She poked her head out to see if her roommate was awake yet.
‹‹‹
―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―——

›››Where: Cafeteria>>>Dorm
›››Nearby: Hazel>>>Mathis
›››Feeling: Nervous

OOC: Welp!! It's here! Time for her to meet Mathis! XD

Formis13
Public Statement

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

xxx Everyone had cut it real close to the deadline. Mayu was starting to worry again that they wouldn't make it. When Jotham left the party, it worried her even more. Wasn't he supposed to be the one who could take it? What bout Kura? Mayu thought that she would be in the most danger if anyone. Luckily, Kura got her back in her case before the sun completely disappeared behind the horizon. Just in time as Mayu's eyes changed just as the latch was sealed.

xxx Mayu just stared at the girl in disgust as she walked away. That was her friend and Mayu wanted nothing more but to throw her off a roof. She however was not Mayu's first priority though. Mayu's dark eyes shifted over to the librarian who was just waking up from her curse. A security guard who normally helped close down the library had pealed the seal back. The librarian didn't appear to remember Jotham. Oh well. Nothing mattered to her. Mayu closed her eyes and started to 'sleep'. There was no point in wasting her energy when she was in this box.

==== Le Skip ===

xxx As the sun rose, Mayu started to wake up. Her legs were wobbly. Weird since she was always standing up straight. As Mayu opened her eyes though, she wasn't in her case. She was standing outside. Normally Mayu would be excited, this being her first time outside, but...how did she get here?! Oh wait...Mayu did remember. It just took her some time. Mayu was in her case for most of the night. She was sleeping. So far so good. But then...while the librarian was taking inventory, she noticed that Mayu was in a completely different outfit. Mayu face-palmed. She forgot that she was wearing Kura's close. Anyway back to remembering. Yes, the librarian was jet-lagged from her coma so she didn't realize the time. She opened the case and...oh god, she opened the case. Mayu looked down at her hands. No blood but her arms were coated in mud, splashes of it prevalent on the rest of her too. Mayu had been angry at the librarian so she buried her alive! Yay! Mayu figured out what happened! Wait...no, that was bad.

xxx Mayu rushed over, looking for the spot she had buried the librarian. She couldn't find it though. The late night rain had made the ground similar. Plus, judging by the book Mayu read about the respiratory system...she was dead. Anyone who freaks out under ground for long enough will use all of their air supply faster. A few hours of suffering turned into just a few minutes of gruesome torture. Mayu knew that she was the only one who would know. Dark Mayu was too good with what she did. Stumbling along, Mayu snuck back into the school.

xxx Scared, Mayu returned to Jotham's dorm while he was still sleeping. She sat on the floor and stared at him. It was still very early so it could be a while before the boy woke up. Mayu was pretty good at waiting though. She probably wouldn't mention the librarian. Mayu just didn't want to go back there for right now.

Infinite moment

Baron von Bloodlust

Aged Fatcat

3,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
          User Image
          flesh wound, flesh wound; with medication it will fade...

R E N O F E R R E T I

should I assume that someone hears me when I pray?

tab tab LOVE, FULL OF HATE tab DON'T YOU LOVE tab HOW I BREAK?
          tab tab tab tab " k e e p x m e x a n d x i ' l l x b e x o k "
          tab tab DON'T LET THEM THROW ME AWAY xxx DON'T LET THEM THROW ME AWAY
                                                              Dreaming. Is that what I'm doing right now? Reno thought as he laid motionless in his bed. His eyes were closed, but he was awake, or at least he thought he was. The young man had taken more drugs than he usually did last night to help him calm down after the barrage of incidents that took place, so anything was possible at that moment. Maybe I should open my eyes...? He thought before doing so. Horrible, bad, terrible idea. Everything was spinning, or rather swirling? Was there a difference? It didn't matter, but Reno couldn't shake the strange focus from his thought as he closed his eyes again. It was fortunate that a feminine voice spoke up when it did, or Reno might not have been able to shake his strange focus on the difference between swirling and spinning. At this point in time, the young man had no idea if he was really awake or still asleep. Now was as good as any other time to find out though.

A small groan escaped his lips as the young man forced himself to sit up, stretching slightly as he eyed the girl. Pretty little thing from her head to her toes. But it was obvious now that Reno was still asleep, why else would a girl just walk around in nothing but a shirt and panties? Being that it was a fantasy, that means he could do anything he wanted. Right? That's how these things work. It was his dream so it had to obey his rules. So why not have some fun?

The young man stood up and stretched one more time before really giving the girl and obvious once over, still swaying a bit as the drugs worked their way out of his system. He yawned a little as he approached the girl, now getting a closer look at her. "Long hair. Nice skin... Who knew that I had such good tastes, even in my dreams." he said, so sure that he was indeed in a dream. He then reached out with a bit of force and made her turn, then lifted up the back of her shirt to get a look at her butt. "Nice a** too." he said with a pleased nod. "Well, might as well not waste any time. Start undressing." he said to the 'dream' girl as he began to undress.

💊 coмpany:: Kura tab 💊 мood:: Pretty good considering the situation. tab 💊 locaтιon:: Dorm tab 💊 тнoυgнтѕ:: 'The things I'm going to do to you...'
                                                              💊 ooc:: I'll be honest, I don't care if you decide to make him do anything. Kick him in the junk, slap him, whatevs. It's all good.

tab tab tab tab tab tab SCREWED UP x USED UP tab CRUMPLED, LYING ON THE FLOOR
                                                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab F U C K E D U P xx S H U T U P
                                                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab x ALL YOU DID BACK THEN WAS SCORE.
                                                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab feeling weak tab missing parts tab incomplete
                                                  HOLD ME UP TO THE LIGHT tab tab FIX THE CRACKS & FIX THEM RIGHT
                                                  tab tab tab KEEP THE PIECES IN THE DRAWER tab KEEP THEM THERE FOREVER MORE
                                                  tab tab tab MAY COME IN USE FOR SOMEDAY tab RECYCLE THIS S H I T SOME WAY

"all that I have to say: don't let them throw me away..."

Infinite moment

Tipsy Prophet

ooooJotham Azazeloooo

Though it took a lot of convincing and more than a little bit of bullshitting, Jotham managed to get an art student to make a replica of Mayu. It wasn't perfect, but Jotham doubted anyone would look into it that closely. Though he was a little reluctant to take it back to his dorm for the night ("HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN A LIFE SIZED FEMALE DOLL TO MY ROOMMATE?!") but just went with it to save time. After a brief shower, Jotham climbed into bed and got to sleep pretty quickly. After all, it was a pretty exhausting day.

"Uuuuugh... I... Hate mornings..." Jotham muttered, sitting up in bed with his eyes still closed. His hair was a mess, sticking out in every which way. He also forgot to dry his hair before going to bed, so he slept with his hair damp. Moving his hands up to his head, he felt his hair and groaned. "That's... Not gonna go down easily." Jotham slowly opened his eyes, seeing a life sized doll sitting on the floor and staring at him. "Geez... That thing's too realistic. It's like I'm looking at the real-" Jotham's eyes darted to the corner of the room, where the decoy Mayu was propped up against the wall. "HUUUUH?!" Jotham fell backwards, bonking his head against the wall in his surprise. "AW FFFFFFFFFffffffrench fries." Jotham censored himself, not keen on teaching Mayu the word he was about to say. "What are you doing here? Are you okay?" His blood went cold for a moment. "...Kura got you back to the library on time, right?" He asked. Jotham was concerned about what was happening that he was completely unaware that he was still wearing the clothing he slept in, the clothing being a pair of boxers and a childish looking white t-shirt with a picture of a cartoonish looking black goat on it.

"Lord forgive me."

Anxious Hunter

User Image

I won't join in the procession that's speaking their peace.
Using five dollar words while praising his integrity.

Kura was still rummaging around her clothes when she heard a male’s voice filter through the bedroom, “Long hair. Nice skin….Who knew that I had such good tastes, even in my dreams.” She stood then, turning her head some to where the voice was coming from only to see her roommate in full for the first time directly in front of her. It took her a second to realize he was speaking about her. He was pretty easy on the eyes if she had any say in it.

Suddenly he grabbed her, forcing her to turn around. She was so surprised that she didn’t say anything, even as he lifted her shirt to look at her bum. “Nice a**, too,” he commented, then stepped away to undress. “Well, might as well not waste any time. Start undressing,” he commanded and she looked at him as if he had two heads.

It was about then she realized his eyes were cloudy with something, likely drugs of some sort and she gave a seductive smile, approaching him with the stride of a panther. She stopped him in the middle of him undressing, her slender hand resting on his shoulder as she leaned in, her soft lips against his ear. “Silly boy,” she whispered, “I’m your roommate…but thanks for the compliment.” She pulled away, her hand gliding from his shoulder down his chest, “You wouldn’t be able to handle this. You can’t even tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Cute, really.” With that she went back to rummaging through her clothes, looking for something to wear.

She finally found some, undressing as Reno had originally commanded, but not for the purpose he had desired. The scar across her chest seemed to glitter against the light, her only physical flaw really. She didn’t care that Reno saw her naked and even mused that perhaps he would think her ugly now. She changed into her new clothes as she turned to face Reno once more, “The name is Kura,” she said confidently as she grabbed some pills of her desk and took them. She didn’t even seem fazed by Reno’s behavior.

And just cause he's gone, it doesn't change the fact:
He was a b*****d in life thus a b*****d in death.

Aged Fatcat

3,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
          User Image
          flesh wound, flesh wound; with medication it will fade...

R E N O F E R R E T I

should I assume that someone hears me when I pray?

tab tab LOVE, FULL OF HATE tab DON'T YOU LOVE tab HOW I BREAK?
          tab tab tab tab " k e e p x m e x a n d x i ' l l x b e x o k "
                                                              Reno had just tossed his shirt away when the 'dream' girl walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. Her lips against his ear sent a small shiver down his spine as he listened to the girl speak. Things now began to unfold in an entirely different direction than he figured they would. If blood hadn't rushed from one section of his body to another already, he might have blushed. Thankfully he didn't though. What she said made sense though. He really was having issues distinguishing reality from fantasy at the moment. So he was wrong it seemed. This wasn't a dream...

The young man sighed a bit and quickly attempted to regain his composure as he watched her walk away. "Damn me to hell if it wasn't worth a shot...." he said with a sigh, watching her undress. Reno might have just been embarrassed, but he wasn't about to pass up a buffet for his eyes just because of that. The scar on her front was certainly an eye catcher, but not because he though it was a knock to her looks. More or less, it caught his attention because he had never seen a scar that large before. Curiosity demanded he pelt her with questions. Libido demanded he push her down and show her that he could actually handle her. Fortunately, he listened to neither, only taking his eyes off her good bits when they were covered up.

Reno said nothing for a while until the girl popped some pills. It might be strange, but Reno felt more comfortable around people who took medication. Even if it was just some over the counter crap for a headache, it made him feel at ease. "Pain pills, or birth control for later....?" he asked with a raised brow. It was possible that it was neither, but Reno was pretty knowledgeable when it came to drugs. Most would consider Reno an addict, a druggie or a junkie. While this isn't exactly true, he does take a few different drugs every day to ease the pain.

With another yawn, Reno dropped his pants to the floor and walked over to a small table with a coffee pot on it. The young man leaned over slightly as he prepared the machine, the fuzziness of his head starting to finally wear off. While the coffee pot began to fill, Reno took the opportunity to walk back over to Kura and give her a once over one last time, lifting up a few strands of her hair with a hand. "You really are real....Damn. And here I thought I was gonna get a treat..." he said with a sigh before walking over to his dresser again, using the mirror to change out his current tongue ring to something different.

💊 coмpany:: Kura tab 💊 мood:: Pretty good considering the situation. tab 💊 locaтιon:: Dorm tab 💊 тнoυgнтѕ:: 'The things I still want to do to you...'
                                                              💊 ooc:: Not happy with my post either, I rushed it. Cable guy is coming out today to install new wires and s**t in the house. Probably won't be able to post for about three or four hours.

tab tab tab tab tab tab SCREWED UP x USED UP tab CRUMPLED, LYING ON THE FLOOR
                                                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab F U C K E D U P xx S H U T U P
                                                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab x ALL YOU DID BACK THEN WAS SCORE.
                                                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab feeling weak tab missing parts tab incomplete
                                                  HOLD ME UP TO THE LIGHT tab tab FIX THE CRACKS & FIX THEM RIGHT
                                                  tab tab tab KEEP THE PIECES IN THE DRAWER tab KEEP THEM THERE FOREVER MORE
                                                  tab tab tab MAY COME IN USE FOR SOMEDAY tab RECYCLE THIS S H I T SOME WAY

"all that I have to say: don't let them throw me away..."

Infinite moment

Tipsy Detective

User Image
XXX𝕭 ɣX𝔇 𝔢 𝔞 𝔱 𝔥XXȾ 𝔥 𝔢XXϢ 𝔞 𝔰X𝔊 𝔞 𝔱 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔢 𝔡Xℑ 𝔫X𝔏 𝔬 𝔫 𝔤XѦ 𝔤 𝔬 ,XѦ 𝔥X𝔏 𝔬 𝔫 𝔤XѦ 𝔤 𝔬 ;XЎ 𝔢 𝔱X
Ϩ 𝔱 𝔦 𝔩 𝔩XȾ 𝔥 𝔢XϨ 𝔦 𝔩 𝔳 𝔢 𝔯Xℭ 𝔬 𝔯 𝔭 ʂ 𝔢X𝔐 𝔲 ʂ 𝔱XϨ 𝔭 𝔦 𝔫XѦ 𝔫 𝔡XϢ 𝔦 𝔱 𝔥XѦ 𝔫 𝔬 𝔱 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 ' ʂX𝔏 𝔦 𝔤 𝔥 𝔱X𝔐 𝔲 ʂ 𝔱X
𝔊 𝔩 𝔬 𝔴.Xℌ 𝔢 𝔯X𝔉 𝔯 𝔬 ʑ 𝔢 𝔫X𝔐 𝔬 𝔲 𝔫 𝔱 𝔞 𝔦 𝔫 ʂX𝔐 𝔲 ʂ 𝔱X𝔉 𝔬 𝔯 𝔤 𝔢 𝔱XȾ 𝔥 𝔢 𝔦 𝔯XҎ 𝔯 𝔦 𝔪 𝔞 𝔩Xℌ 𝔬 𝔱X
Ѷ 𝔬 𝔩 𝔠 𝔞 𝔫 𝔦 𝔠X𝔅 𝔯 𝔢 𝔞 𝔱 𝔥 ,X𝔇 𝔬 𝔬 𝔪 𝔢 𝔡XȾ 𝔬XɌ 𝔢 𝔳 𝔬 𝔩 𝔳 𝔢X𝔉 𝔬 𝔯XѦ 𝔤 𝔢 ʂXЎ 𝔢 𝔱 . . . .

𝕹 𝔞 𝔱 𝔞 𝔩 𝔦 𝔢 & 𝕹 𝔦 𝔠 𝔬 𝔩 𝔢X Ѧ 𝔳 𝔬 𝔯 ұ

Nicoles Normal formXXNatalie's normal form

It was getting late and Nicole was starting to get tired. She didn't want to go to her room because she would have woken up Natalie probably. So she decided to sleep outside on a bench. She spent some time walking around trying to find a nice peaceful area. Once she found the perfect spot she turned into her normal form and curled up into a ball behind a bush. Just as Nicole was starting to fall asleep she heard some weird sounds she flew up into a tree to find that some odd looking female thing was barring another person alive. This can't be right She thought to her self while observing what has happening. Nicole decided not to worry to much about it. what if he was bad? I just should let it be.. She thought to her self while quickly falling back asleep.

It was quickly morning and Nicole woke up in a pretty good mood. She turned back into her human form and walked to a cafe getting a cup of coffee. After she had drank her coffee she went back to her room where her sister was. When she entered the room her sister was already awake watching something on tv. "I saw the weirdest thing last night!"x"Oh yea what was is!! Tell me tell me"x"Well I was sleeping outside because I didn't want to wake you up and I woke up to some weird sounds just to see that something was barred another thing" Natalie didn't say anything after that. She knew it was best to leave situations like that alone. "Do you wanna go out for our morning fly" She asked Nicole while they both turned into their normal forms and flew out the window.

When they flew outside together it was the most beautiful thing it was hard for people to ignore. Because their feathers were so colorful when they flew it looked like a moving rainbow. People were known to stare at them for hours at a time just because of how pretty it looked. Which is why they decided to do it early in the morning when barley anyone was awake.

XXXѴ 𝔬 𝔦 𝔡XѦ 𝔪 𝔭 𝔥 𝔦 𝔱 𝔥 𝔢 𝔞 𝔱 𝔯 𝔢X𝔬 𝔣X𝔇 𝔢 𝔞 𝔱 𝔥.XѦ 𝔫 𝔡XѦ 𝔩 𝔩XѦ 𝔟 𝔬 𝔲 𝔱XȾ 𝔥 𝔢Xℭ 𝔬 ʂ 𝔪 𝔦 𝔠XϨ ӄ ұ ,XȾ 𝔥 𝔢X
𝔅 𝔩 𝔞 𝔠 ӄXȾ 𝔥 𝔞 𝔱Xζ 𝔦 𝔢 ʂX𝔅 𝔢 ұ 𝔬 𝔫 𝔡X𝔒 𝔲 𝔯X𝔅 𝔩 𝔲 𝔢 ,X𝔇 𝔢 𝔞 𝔡X
★ 'sXℑ 𝔫 𝔫 𝔲 𝔪 𝔢 𝔯 𝔞 𝔟 𝔩 𝔢Xζ 𝔦 𝔢 ,XѦ 𝔫 𝔡X★' sX𝔬 𝔣Xℜ 𝔢 𝔡XѦ 𝔫 𝔡XѦ 𝔫 𝔤 𝔯 ұXℌ 𝔲 𝔢X𝔑 𝔬 𝔱X𝔇 𝔢 𝔞 𝔡X𝔅 𝔲 𝔱X𝔇 𝔬 𝔬 𝔪 𝔢 𝔡XȾ 𝔬X𝔇 𝔦 𝔢.

✦ Location: Flying
✦ Company: Twins are together
✦ Mood: Content
✦ Thoughts: Nicole- I wonder if anyone is awake
Natalie- I wonder if that person is still alive that my sister told me about.
✦ Ooc:BOTH OPEN FOR INTERACTION

Quote:

Quote:

Anxious Hunter

User Image

I won't join in the procession that's speaking their peace.
Using five dollar words while praising his integrity.

“Pain pills, or birthday control for later…?” the boy asked with a cocked brow. Kura didn’t answer at first, hesitant to share much about herself but decided that it was an inconsequential fact about herself. “Pain and control,” Kura started, “I’m dying—or was dying. A genetic thing.” She unbraided her hair and grabbed a brush, running it through her long locks.

She watched passively as the boy dropped his pants and began to make coffee, something she found to be amusing. Who took off their pants to make coffee? He came back over to her just as she sat down her brush and lifted some of her hair again. She watched as her hair fell through his fingers in soft waves then dragged her icy eyes up to his face. “You really are real…Damn. And here I thought I was gonna get a treat…” he said with another sigh. Kura watched as he changed his tongue ring out, curious at his behavior. She was pretty sure she hadn’t met many men before who were so oblivious to personal space—not that she was ever much better.

Somehow, despite his invasive nature, she felt rather content in knowing he was her roommate. She supposed his bizarre behavior made her feel more normal, or maybe it was the fact that he didn’t look at her strangely when he saw her scar. In fact, she was pretty sure she still saw a lusty look in his eyes while they had roamed her during her dressing. He had also looked extremely intrigued.

She had never really been around a man for a long period of time and not many ever approached her the way he did. It was interesting. She supposed it wasn’t a bad way to start a morning. She made her way over to him, peeking around his shoulder to look at him through the mirror as he changed his tongue ring. “Oh…I’m not a treat anymore?” she asked teasingly. It was the first time she had taken the time to flirt, but it seemed to come naturally and she found she enjoyed it.

And just cause he's gone, it doesn't change the fact:
He was a b*****d in life thus a b*****d in death.

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

xxx Mayu's eyes were highly reflective so it was no wonder that the sight of them caused Jotham to jump. He said something about french fries, which Mayu honestly didn't get. She actually didn't know about food in general since she didn't have to eat. After that display, the startled Jotham started to ask Mayu several questions. She looked away, embarrassed by her own appearance. As for Jotham's look...she was curious, but not enough to make Jotham flip out on her again.

xxx"Yes, she did." Mayu started off by answering about whether Kura had gotten her back in time. Out of the corner of her eye, she could still see the sun rising. "But...someone else woke me up about 2am." Mayu knew he'd get the picture. She was covered in dirt. Mayu wasn't going to get into any more details other than that. Maybe she should skip the subject. "Do you know how to get these stains off? I'd hate if Kura found out I ruined her clothes." Her skin wasn't so perfect either right now.

Baron von Bloodlust

Tipsy Prophet

ooooJotham Azazeloooo

"...I see." Jotham said quietly. So someone woke her up... And now they're dead. We'll have to make sure nobody else bothers her while she's in the library from now on... Jotham figured there was a reason she didn't outright say what happened, so he decided not to pry. "Yeah, uh... You can just wear some of my clothes for now. We'll take the dirty ones to the laundry room and wash them before they stain." He stood up out of bed and moved over to his dresser, grabbing a white button down and a pair of blue jeans as well as a pair of boxers and tossing them to her. "Sorry, they're not your style... Or size... But you can go change in the bathroom, then we'll go to the laundry room. We'll meet with Kura later." Jotham, after all the talk of clothes, finally remembered that he was in his underwear and rather embaressing sleep shirt. Jotham quickly yanked his blanket from the bed and covered himself with it. Real smooth, dumbass. He thought to himself. "Uh. Y-yeah. So you can go get dressed now." He said with substantially less confidence than he spoke with earlier.

"Lord forgive me."

Tipsy Detective

User Image
XXX𝕭 ɣX𝔇 𝔢 𝔞 𝔱 𝔥XXȾ 𝔥 𝔢XXϢ 𝔞 𝔰X𝔊 𝔞 𝔱 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔢 𝔡Xℑ 𝔫X𝔏 𝔬 𝔫 𝔤XѦ 𝔤 𝔬 ,XѦ 𝔥X𝔏 𝔬 𝔫 𝔤XѦ 𝔤 𝔬 ;XЎ 𝔢 𝔱X
Ϩ 𝔱 𝔦 𝔩 𝔩XȾ 𝔥 𝔢XϨ 𝔦 𝔩 𝔳 𝔢 𝔯Xℭ 𝔬 𝔯 𝔭 ʂ 𝔢X𝔐 𝔲 ʂ 𝔱XϨ 𝔭 𝔦 𝔫XѦ 𝔫 𝔡XϢ 𝔦 𝔱 𝔥XѦ 𝔫 𝔬 𝔱 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 ' ʂX𝔏 𝔦 𝔤 𝔥 𝔱X𝔐 𝔲 ʂ 𝔱X
𝔊 𝔩 𝔬 𝔴.Xℌ 𝔢 𝔯X𝔉 𝔯 𝔬 ʑ 𝔢 𝔫X𝔐 𝔬 𝔲 𝔫 𝔱 𝔞 𝔦 𝔫 ʂX𝔐 𝔲 ʂ 𝔱X𝔉 𝔬 𝔯 𝔤 𝔢 𝔱XȾ 𝔥 𝔢 𝔦 𝔯XҎ 𝔯 𝔦 𝔪 𝔞 𝔩Xℌ 𝔬 𝔱X
Ѷ 𝔬 𝔩 𝔠 𝔞 𝔫 𝔦 𝔠X𝔅 𝔯 𝔢 𝔞 𝔱 𝔥 ,X𝔇 𝔬 𝔬 𝔪 𝔢 𝔡XȾ 𝔬XɌ 𝔢 𝔳 𝔬 𝔩 𝔳 𝔢X𝔉 𝔬 𝔯XѦ 𝔤 𝔢 ʂXЎ 𝔢 𝔱 . . . .

𝕹 𝔞 𝔱 𝔞 𝔩 𝔦 𝔢 & 𝕹 𝔦 𝔠 𝔬 𝔩 𝔢X Ѧ 𝔳 𝔬 𝔯 ұ

Nicoles Normal formXXNatalie's normal form

As Nicole and Natalie were flying in the beautiful morning sky Natalie lost control a little and ended up flying into a window of one of the student dorms. It took Nicole a bit of time to realize what had just happened but when she finally realized what had happened she saw her sister smashed up against one of the window. "Are you okay Natalie" She yelled out to her sister who was still smashed up against the window. "What an Idiot sister I have" She said while sighing and flying over to her sister. She must have scared the poor students. A dragon like them selfs is certainly not something you see everyday.

Once she arrived to her sister hovering and floating above her she laughed a little. It looked a bit ridiculous seeing her sister smashed up against a window. "Maybe you should have picked flight control instead of those silly art classes" She said while looking down at her sister. "I'm fine thanks for asking" Natalie said in an annoyed tone completely ignoring the people she might have scared. "Maybe you should apologize to those students who's window you flew into" Nicole said while looking at both the male you seemed to look quite interesting and the female. "I---I'm s---orry f--or f--lying in---to your window" Natalie said to the two students. Natalie was the worst when it came to talking to other people. She was the sheltered sister where as Nicole was the one who was not sheltered at all and had to more or less protect her sister from everything. "Sorry about Natalie she is a bit shy when it comes to meeting new people..." She said while smiling at the two students.

XXXѴ 𝔬 𝔦 𝔡XѦ 𝔪 𝔭 𝔥 𝔦 𝔱 𝔥 𝔢 𝔞 𝔱 𝔯 𝔢X𝔬 𝔣X𝔇 𝔢 𝔞 𝔱 𝔥.XѦ 𝔫 𝔡XѦ 𝔩 𝔩XѦ 𝔟 𝔬 𝔲 𝔱XȾ 𝔥 𝔢Xℭ 𝔬 ʂ 𝔪 𝔦 𝔠XϨ ӄ ұ ,XȾ 𝔥 𝔢X
𝔅 𝔩 𝔞 𝔠 ӄXȾ 𝔥 𝔞 𝔱Xζ 𝔦 𝔢 ʂX𝔅 𝔢 ұ 𝔬 𝔫 𝔡X𝔒 𝔲 𝔯X𝔅 𝔩 𝔲 𝔢 ,X𝔇 𝔢 𝔞 𝔡X
★ 'sXℑ 𝔫 𝔫 𝔲 𝔪 𝔢 𝔯 𝔞 𝔟 𝔩 𝔢Xζ 𝔦 𝔢 ,XѦ 𝔫 𝔡X★' sX𝔬 𝔣Xℜ 𝔢 𝔡XѦ 𝔫 𝔡XѦ 𝔫 𝔤 𝔯 ұXℌ 𝔲 𝔢X𝔑 𝔬 𝔱X𝔇 𝔢 𝔞 𝔡X𝔅 𝔲 𝔱X𝔇 𝔬 𝔬 𝔪 𝔢 𝔡XȾ 𝔬X𝔇 𝔦 𝔢.

✦ Location: By a student dorm window
✦ Company: A female and male?
✦ Mood: Nicole- Annoyed
Natalie- Nervous
✦ Thoughts: Nicole- Oh my
Natalie- Ouch
✦ Ooc:

Infinite moment

Wave Resistance

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║ ι'νє вεεη cυяѕє∂, ι've вєєи cяσѕѕє∂ ║▌║▌║█│▌ tab

tab tab I'VE BEEN B E A T E N BY THE ONES THAT GET ME OFF.

tab tab tab tab tab I'VE BEEN CUT - - - I'VE BEEN OPENED UP
      tab tab tab tab I'VE BEEN S H A T T E R E D BY THE ONES I THOUGHT I LOVED.

tab tab tab YOU LEFT ME HERE LIKE A CHALK OUTLINE tab ON THE SIDEWALK WAITING FOR THE RAIN TO WASH AWAY tab ( WASH AWAY )
      YOU KEEP COMING BACK TO THE SCENE OF THE CRIME, tab BUT THE DEAD DON'T SPEAK AND THERE'S NOTHING TO LEFT SAY ANYWAY

ALL YOU LEFT BEHIND tab IS A CHALK OUTLINE

xxxxI N A L I x R A V E N W O O D xx𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

___ LOCATION :: dorm room _ COMPANY :: Jason _ MOOD :: tired _ APPEARANCE :: outfit - arm tattoo. back/neck tattoo. ear piercings. talking =#ac0000

If Inali didn't know Reno's ability before, she sure as hell did now. After his anger increased and the others ran away, Inali may have been a little too close. She should've ran too, but thought 'what would be so bad that he could do?' A while later she found out. Inali returned to her dorm and went to bed like normal, but soon felt sick and rushed to the bathroom. This started around midnight.

The tile flooring was cold beneath her skin. That was the first thing she noticed. Inali opened her eyes, blinking in the light that was currently switched on in the bathroom. She groaned and propped herself up on her right elbow, looking around in a daze. At first, she had no idea while she was sleeping on the bathroom floor. Then it all came rushing back with the sound of her grumbling, empty stomach. Last night she was throwing up, and not just once either. It happened many times with only half an hour or less before doing it again. She was freezing, had stomach cramps, and a headache during that time as well. By five o'clock it was over, and her stomach settled down. Inali barely got any sleep in, aside from a few hours after five and whatever else she could manage in between vomiting.

[******** s**t" she said, her voice dry and exhausted. The dark haired female sat up, the left strap of her black tank top falling down her shoulder, which ached from sleeping weird on the hard surface. Inali stood up and stretched, looking over herself in the mirror as she did so. Her hair was pulled back in a messy ponytail from last night to keep the hair out of her face. She wore what she usually did for sleeping or lazing around the dorm, a simple tank top with black short-shorts. There were dark circles under her eyes, which made her lack of sleep obvious. Thankfully, there wasn't class yet so she could take a nap this afternoon.

Inali walked out of her bathroom and to the dresser by her bed, noticing her sleeping roommate. She didn't have a chance to actually meet him yet, but still let him sleep for the time being. Hopefully he didn't notice her last night and just stayed asleep. Inali started changing into new clothing after finding something to wear.

_ OOC ::

I'VE BEEN C O L D. tab IN THE C R Y P T.
                                                    tab tab xBUT NOT AS COLD AS THE WORDS ON YOUR LIPS
                                                    tab tab tab tab tab tab you'll be sorry baby, some day...
                                                    WHEN YOU REACH ACROSS THE BED, WHERE MY BODY USE TO LAY
                                                    tab tab YOU LEFT ME HERE LIKE A CHALK OUTLINE tab ON THE SIDEWALK WAITING FOR THE RAIN TO WASH AWAY tab ( WASH AWAY )
                                                    tab tab tab YOU KEEP COMING BACK TO THE SCENE OF THE CRIME, tab BUT THE DEAD DON'T SPEAK AND THERE'S NOTHING TO LEFT SAY ANYWAY

A L L x Y O U x L E F T x B E H I N D x I S x A x C H A L K x O U T L I N E

tab tab User Image
                                                        Wave Resistance
                                                        Project Phobia 01

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out