<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 > >>

Vulpiidae's Waifu

5,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

they always say it was s t u p i d.
Don't you know that's the only way to h u r t me?
I guess I'll go a w a y now
If a l l I can do is hurt you.

User Image
User Image

☁Sammy rolled her eyes but smiled "Yeah, I'm the one that needs to loosen up. Riiiiiight, and we're just going to pretend that you chasing that squirrel didn't happen." she gasped like she had an idea "Hey! Maybe you should loosen up a bit with him! Oh ho, maybe near the front office to get a bit of excitement mixed up in there." she nudged Joker playfully with a few winks and even a kiss to the air. She finally got her camera out and made art, or whatever it's called when you take lots of pictures of a guy thrusting. The guy was actually a natural at this and the lighting didn't look so bad either, gotta love that beautiful sun. "Aphrodite, right. Did Aphrodite tell ya' to f*ck the air too or do you just love thrustin' that much. Ya' know, you're not bad at this, Doc." she said as the camera was quickly loaded with pictures of this guy which was perfect since this guy was funny as hell and would pretty much earn number one on the top list of 'fun people'. Sammy took pictures in all different directions and point of views, but how was she going to get a higher view? She stood there for a moment and studied the area for a bit, she couldn't climb or fly....hmmm.....then she looked at Joker. She gave him the smile of a fox "Hey, Joker. Why don't you help me out." before he was quick to retort she tried to jump up on his back. "D*mn it Joker! Quit movin' so much!" she gave up and just ended up leaning all her weight again Joker with her arms wrapped around his neck"Joooooker, how am I suppose to take good pictures of the "god" of good looks and sexual encounters if I can't even get a good high angle of the guy? Huh?" she hopped off of him to emphasize on the whole 'sexual god' title by saying it in her best seductive voice and even pulling down on the front of her shirt revealing a bit of cleavage and a black and white polka dot bra before hoisting the shirt back up. "Ya' know, how about you take your shirt off and I get a few pictures of that? Huh huuuuh?" she wiggled her eyebrows at Joker, she was quite obviously jesting.

"Sorry to let ya' down, Doc. But I haven't gotten into sticking d*cks into my mouth just yet, try me next year. Maybe next week. I don't know." she said as she looked down at her camera admiring all her pictures that she had taken, why wasn't she paid for this? Wait, should she lose her virginity at sixteen? Did it...did it matter? Ah, but who could she brag it to? Her brothers? Haha, nah, her younger one probably wouldn't understand and her big brother would probably demand who and try to fight whoever it was which would be bad since Sammy might f*ck a god or something. Can you f*ck a god? You know what, why not, yeah you can f*ck a god. Or goddess....or minotaur.

"Ya' know what, Doc. I'll set you a deal. If I'm still a virgin by the end of the year or still alive and vice versa to you then you can f*ck me. All you want, all day, all night."
Alright the judgement was felt, whaaaaaaaat? Might as well get her v-ticket punched out by somebody. Sammy started putting her camera up, honestly she was disappointed that she couldn't get more poses out of the shirtless stripper. Was there anything more fun then taking pictures of a shameless person? Yes, people who do have shame. But taking pictures of this guy was still fun and he worked the lighting and everything. Basically this guy was the photogenic god who was a stripper doctor by day (with a side of modeling now) and some crazed sex god at night...okay a crazed sex god in the day too. But he had to get all kinky at night too.

"Man, you should've been here last year if you really wanted to bed someone. There was this one girl, she had like twenty boyfriends and even a few girlfriends on the side. You would've loved her, Doc. Acted a bit like you."
she clicked her tongue as she thought for a moment "Ya' got a sister name Vera?" her bottom lip poked out a bit as she waited for the answer. "But if you're really desperate then Joker here might be lookin' for a good time." she turned the spotlight to Joker with the a mischievous smile that could put a troubling imp out of it's own job.

User Image

B e c a u s e it's harder.
I was j u s t a kid,
And all I really w a n t e d,
Was my f a t h e r.

I don't think I'm lost:.Outside (where the best of scenes happen)
The dead are so quiet today:.Joker, Doc
Aside from the usual curiosity I'm:.remembering Vera, whatever happened to her again? She got expelled for f*cking a teacher? Was that it?
Heeeeey, I love this outfit!:.BEST OUTFIT EVAH!!!!!!

OutOfCharacter:..

Spunky Skunk

Public Statement

Anxious Hunter

User Image
.::KURA ✦MORIARTI::.

The glove compartment is inaccurately named
And everybody knows it.

When Kura had opened the latch, she realized with a bit of worry that perhaps she had done the wrong thing. The dark aura certainly did not help. Kura stumbled back some as the librarian suddenly showed up in a flurry of fury, "That's far enough! Back in your case!" Kura stepped forward, “Now wait a sec—“ the librarian cut her off, continuing her yelling, “If that...thing...gets out, it'll end up killing everyone. It has to go back in!" Kura wanted to say something in response, but the doll chimed in, "...She's right." Kura chose to ignore her.

“That’s likely the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! You can’t just keep her in there. This is outrageous! She obviously is sentient! You can’t just cage her like this!” Kura exclaimed, shocked by the treatment of the girl. When her arm snapped off, however, Kura took pause. The librarian looked back at her for a moment with anger and Kura only glared back. The librarian gave a huff of anger, grabbing a book nearby and shoving it into her hands.

“Don’t let her out again. In fact, if you aren’t gone in the next five minutes I will have you expelled,” the librarian snarled. Kura did not reply, but instead let her eyes drift back to the doll whose arm was beginning to mend itself. 'Fascinating...' she thought to herself. It seemed there were other interesting things at the academy than just Dusk. She then looked down at the book in her hands and realized it was about the doll.

The librarian was looking at her expectantly and finally Kura sighed, "Can I stay if I read this?" she asked with little hope. "...Fine...but don't let her out again."

So I'm proposing a swift, orderly change.

Spunky Skunk

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
I WON'T FORGET THE PROMISES WE EXCHANGED
I CLOSE MY EYES TO AFFIRM IT.
I WILL SHAKE OFF THE OVERWHELMING DARKNESS
TO MOVE FORWARD

tab ( ( When will I ever be able to see the lost future from here again...? ) )
L E T' S M O V E F O R W A R D I N T H I S W O R L D
tab tab b y x s h a t t e r i n g x t h e x a n x i e t y
tab tab tab tab A G A I N && A G A I N
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x D E X T E R xxx xxx V I L L E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🐾 тнe panтнer ғaмιlιar

xT I M E x x NOW BEGINS TO TICK AWAY x x I N C E S S A N T L Y
tab LET'S OPEN THE CLOSED DOOR tab WHILE CARRYING OUR UNCHANGING FEELINGS

I. ℓσcαтιση xx courtyard __ Ⅱ. тнσυgнт xx"He's like....a puppy.." __ Ⅲ. мσσ∂ xx a tad flustered __ Ⅳ. cσмραηү xx Mathis, Jay, Sammy

5:30 - 6:45 AM
      BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEE- A hand slammed down on the nightstand table, silencing the annoying device called an "alarm clock." So disruptive...yet so useful. Some groaning was heard from under the blankets as the panther lazily stretched. He finally sat up on the futon, looking around the apartment blankly. It was fairly small, but it wasn't like he had company often either. There was one bedroom, which he never slept in. Instead, it was more of a work room. A rack of costumes, a large mirror, and a desk with a rolling chair was in that room. There was a bathroom and small laundry room nearby the study room, and his kitchen and living room were connected. He had his futon, a coffee table, tv on a stand, bookshelf, and bean bag chair in the living room.

Dexter yawned, his stomach soon grumbling restlessly after. "Food" he said in a tired tone, sounding like a zombie. He rolled off his bed and managed to make it to the kitchen, thankfully not stumbling on the way. Today there wasn't time to debate on what to eat, or to cook something. The Familiar 'prepared' himself some cereal, "Cheerios," they were called. 'Too early to be cheery. This food doesn't seem to work on magic based beings..' he thought, looking over the box sceptically as he ate. Senra had taught him many things about the world of humans and their ways, but many things were also new. She often told him to not take everything literally. Despite her constant advice in this, Dexter couldn't help but question things. "Google" had helped immensely with his questions, which also guided him to a place called a "Library." From that point on Dexter was constantly learning more and more about this realm on his own. It was a tough first few years on his own, but he somehow managed to make it.

After finishing his food, Dexter took a shower and changed out of his cat-print pajama pants into a black longsleeve shirt and dark jeans. Around his neck on a silver chain was Senra's ring. It assisted her in using mana and was her favorite magic item. Dexter constantly wore it as a reminder and memory of her, which brought both good and bad reminiscent feelings.

PRESENT
      It was an hour cab drive to the port, then another hour or two to the island. Dexter caught up on his missed sleep during those rides, and was awoken by a staff member. He walked from the beach, to the path, and arrived at the campus. It was enormous, with gorgeous architecture and so many strange races. A Minotaur, armored woman, and man with long dark hair to start with, and that was only in the office! He eagerly approached the front desk and requested his information. The worker happily helped him and gave directions to the dorm, as well as showing him how to properly use the campus map. He thanked her with a small smile then was on his way.

"Boy dorms....boy dorms....over....here?" The panther muttered to himself as he explored and wandered into the courtyard. Surrounding it was the main building, then three other buildings. Those must be the dorms! He breathed out a sigh of relief at the sight. However, what was nearby was not so relieving. He just watched three students run away....from a man who looked like he was infected with something....and very angry. A girl was also nearby that was just observing the scene. He avoided that area of the courtyard, looking back at the dark haired male with this sick eyes. Of course, he was curious, but not that curious.

While Dexter was busy glancing back at the diseased student, he accidentally bumped into someone's shoulder. It wasn't forceful enough to cause any real harm, and he immediately looked over to the person. It was a boy with blue hair, ears, and a swishing tail behind him. Dexter's face flushed with some embarrassment, also noting two others were present. Beside him was a short haired girl with a camera and another brunette boy. He seemed to have walked right into a conversation, and a....interesting one at that by what the girl was talking about. "Ah, sorry, I was....distracted.." he managed, but now was distracted by the wolf boy.

__Ⅴ. σσc xx okay, here's Dexter baby <3
Ⅵ. ғσямxx human or panther __ Ⅶ. мaηa sтαвιℓιтүxx 1 O O %

I N x A x W O R L D x W H E R E x E V E R Y T H I N G x W A S x D I S T O R T E D
tab THIS ONLY TRUSTABLE PLACE WAS MY SALVATION.
User Image

tab OUR FEELINGS WILL BE STRONGER BY SHARING OUR JOY AND SORROW...
    tab tab I F x M Y x V O I C E x C A N x R E A C H x Y O U x x I ' M x S U R E x A x M I R A C L E x W I L L x H A P P E N x x

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab WHILE I WAS WANDERING IN THE COLLAPSED WORLD
    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I came to you, as if I was drawn to you
    tab tab tab MY HEART AWAKES IN ORDER TO DEPICT THE FUTURE
    tab tab tab tab EVEN IF I COME TO A HALT ON A TOUGH ROAD tab THE BEAUTIFUL BLUE SKY AWAITS ME
    tab tab tab THEREFORE, I'M NOT AFRAID
    tab tab tab tab I WON'T BE DISHEARTENED ANYMORE tab NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
    tab tab tab tab tab tab ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO TOMORROW ! !
    ( lyrics used from this song )
    Demonic_Girl111
    Public Statement
    Spunky Skunk

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

☒ ► Jay stood there dumbfounded by how these two were acting. He was for sure that Sammy would have called him out for being such a pervert but instead braced the idea of it all. How could she take someone who was humping the air so seriously?! Worst of all, both of them were trying to include him in this! "What kind of person do you guys think I am?!" Jay backed away slowly from them. He didn't go too far though seeing as these two were the only people he knew here. "I-I could never do something like that with him, much less another guy!" Jay was clearly still embarrassed though, his voice stuttering at the mention of the word 'guy'. "I swear...I'm not that girly...HEY!"

☒ ► By then, Sammy had jumped up onto the boy's back. Jay spun around in a circle for a bit, like a dog chasing it's tail as he tried to see just what the ******** she was doing. "I'm not a tripod Sammy!" He yelled at her, but the girl was resiliant. Jay sighed in defeat, knowing that it was better to just let her have her way. So he stood still for the girl, arms shaking as he held her steady. 'God she's such a fat-a**! Why is she so damn heavy?!' Jay thought, but it was probably just because he himself was weak.

☒ ► After taking pictures of the sex 'god', Sammy finally came down. Jay was panting because of how straining she was on his sleek figure. He was built for running, not carrying. And...they were back to the sex conversation. "You're not serious, are you?" Jay questioned, crossing his arms and shaking his head. "I thought someone with a mouth like yours would have more character than that." He grumbled. Then again, Jay wasn't one to be a good judge. He had lived on his own for the last couple of years so he didn't have experience with other kids his age. If he had known that all they did was talk about sex twenty four seven, Jay would have rather stayed in the woods. At least then he wouldn't have to hear about it. Speaking of which, Sammy was now talking about some slut. Why did she have to keep grossing him out? "That's disgusting...who would want to mate with someone who's had like a billion other dudes plowing her? In my culture, we mate for life and whoever's dominant gets the most love and attention. The other has to comply to his or her needs." Jay said, acting like he was proud to have some strange animalistic culture. It didn't work out too well in modern day though.

xxxJust as Jay was feeling apart of the conversation, he was spotlighted again by Sammy. "What did I say?! There is no way that I would ever do something like with another-" Some newcomer bumped into his shoulder. He was a little taller than himself and smelled like a feline. It was nice though. "...guy.." Jay finally finished, he was blushing. The newcomer apologized for what can only be assumed as staring at him. Jay was an offender as well, caught in this other boy's gaze. He had to look away and it was so great that the other boy said something otherwise he didn't think he'd be able to. "It's...um...fine. I...I shouldn't have been standing there?" Jay stepped further away, his tail tucking between his legs in shame. His manliness was starting to come into question.

xxxJay laughed nervously, trying to cover up what just happened there. Looking back to his two...'friends', Jay tried to get them talking again. "As you were saying then Sammy?" He tried to get her to just continue talking about the slut. Anything to get this awkward spotlight off his back. It didn't seem like it would be possible though as Jay kept glancing over towards this new member of their group. Every time spotted though, he'd look away like he hadn't done anything.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                  OOC:
                                                  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Demonic_Girl111

Public Statement

Dantress

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image

Haʟ-Bʏʀɴɴ
      ----

Ghost Girl

---

Hazel was doing her best to not stare, but it was really cool to be able to see someone with animal parts up close like this, especially one who was absolutely gorgeous. Hazel sat down in front of Sera as she explained that she was a... deer woman? That was so cool! "A deer woman..." Hazel repeated to herself. "That's really cool! I mean that explains a lot too. You have a very warm aura about you. It's very soft and gentle, kind of like a deer. I noticed it even wh-" Hazel suddenly realized that as she was talking, she was poking Sera's hooves to see how they actually felt.

Near instantly, Hazel's face flushed bright red again as she covered her face in embarrassment. "Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't even realize that i was doing that oh my god that was so rude of me I didn't mean to do that it's just that I'm a human and I've never been around all of this before I'm only used to ghosts and stuff not minotaurs and elder gods and deer ladies and it's all really new but that's still no excuse and holy crap I am so sorry!" Hazel rapidly apologized. She probably would have said more, but she was running out of air with that last string of consciousness. At this point, Hazel just wanted to curl into a ball and cry now.

---

[Location: gonk ]
          [With: gonk ]

(Gah! I'm really sorry! I've been the worst at posting recently. My work schedule's been stretching me thin.)
          Nam-nam-Azzy

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

xxxMayu leaned back in her case, closing her eyes again. She just didn't want to deal with the wrath of another. Mayu knew that just walking away would never work. She didn't even know how to in the first place. Besides, if Mayu got out who knows what she might do to the student body. So she did the only thing she knew best, standing their silently like she was meant to. That's what she would have done anyone if it wasn't for the girl's attempt to stay. Mayu opened one eye, watching the scene unfold.

xxx"Why do you care?" Mayu asked only after the librarian had disappeared out of sight. "I really am just a doll. I was made, not born." She explained even though the girl would probably get the full picture soon enough. With Mayu's book in her hands, she would get the full story. The book itself was extremely old, centuries even. The pages were withered and the binding broken. Mayu worried that it might even fall apart. That wouldn't be good...especially for dark Mayu. A lot of spells could be cast from it.

xxx"...It's because I'm broken." Mayu said, explaining along as the girl sorted through her book. "When I was brought to life, I fell down and broke." Referring to the cracks that were not visible in the day. "At night, I do bad things...This case is the only thing that protects others from me. If I got out, I'd probably just hurt everyone."

Infinite moment

Tipsy Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooooJotham Azazeloooo

"I am a sinner-- who's probably gonna sin again."

Jotham walked through the halls of the school, holding his left arm with his right as he did his best to stay out of the way of the other students. Even something as small as bumping into him in the hallway would cause the person unfortunate enough to touch him a significant pain. For a moment he stopped thinking about avoiding the other students as he began to wonder about something else. Something stupid and irrelevant, a daydream of sorts. But he was knocked out of this daydream when he saw that he was on a collision course with another student. Jotham reacted quickly and threw himself to the right, slamming himself into the wall before hitting the student. To onlookers, this looked absolutely ridiculous. Neither student was moving fast, all that would've happened is Jotham's shoulder would brush against another student's. Only Jotham knew how much pain that would cause him. "S-sorry." Jotham said, quickly scurrying away from the embarrassing scene.

Jotham ducked into a nearby room simply to escape the crowds in the hallway, exhaling a sigh of relief as he entered the marginally more empty and quiet area. He looked around and noticed that he had entered a library. Oh, that's nice. Getting some reading done sounds like a pretty good idea. Jotham walked through the library to search for a book to read when he noticed the centerpiece of the library; a life sized porcelain doll. To his surprise, he watched a girl open the case and saw the "doll" move and speak. The librarian, however, wasn't having any of it. "...It'll end up killing everyone." When the librarian spoke, Jotham's eyes widened as he took a step back in shock. Curious, Jotham walked forward. He caught the end of something the doll had said, something about how if she got out of her case, she'd hurt people. She's like me, then. She's got something inside her that she can't control, and it's dangerous. But if she's really trapped there and isn't allowed to leave, it must be... Much worse than my condition. Jotham wanted to speak up and say something. He felt similar to this doll in a way and sympathized with her plight, but at the same time he was afraid to speak. If I tell her that I know how she feels, she'll probably think I'm a bit of an a*****e, right? It might be similar, but she's got it way worse... Jotham redirected his gaze from the doll and the girl talking to her and moved over to a nearby bookshelf to find a book.

"Lord forgive me."

Anxious Hunter

User Image
.::KURA ✦MORIARTI::.

The glove compartment is inaccurately named
And everybody knows it.

Kura was silent for a moment, too focused on reading the book to acknowledge Mayu. The silence seemed to stretch as Mayu finished talking and finally Kura looked up to answer her, “Sentient beings do not belong in cases, born or created. And if you simply are only ‘bad’ at night, then I see no reason to confine you during the day.” Kura’s tone was flat and devoid of emotion. She pushed her glasses up and gently closed the book, careful of its delicate state. Perhaps she would take the book with her to study it some more. For now, she had other things to concern her.

“Do you not wish to be out?” she asked, her head cocking to the side. While she had seen many things in her life and had gone to many planets, she had never seen a living doll before. She had to say that Mayu’s crafter was quite talented. “It seems to me that you have as much right as any to be out and about during the daylight hours. After all, that is why you were created—to be a girl, to be alive,” she said as a matter of fact. She placed the book carefully back in its place and walked up to the case once more, wiping the smudges off the glass.

If Mayu wanted to be free, Kura knew she would help her. Who cared if she was broken? What if there was a way to fix her? Wouldn’t that be worth the risk? Then again, Kura had always been someone to do something simply because she could and not necessarily because it was right or wrong. Her outlook on life was a bit skewed. Her desire to help Mayu was more selfish than anything—she wanted to understand her, to find a solution to Mayu’s unfortunate circumstances in order to deepen her knowledge of the magic that gave Mayu life. If she had that sort of knowledge, she could use it to her own benefit, maybe even find a permanent cure to her own ailment rather than the “cure” she had used.

So I'm proposing a swift, orderly change.

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

xxxMayu was used to being thrown around, treated like her literal definition, but never as a person. So to her, it was odd that someone was actually talking to her. When the subject of her actually wanting to leave her case was brought up though, Mayu was a bit more 'energetic'. "Of course I want to leave! I've been in here for hundreds of years!" She protested, become a bit aggressive in that matter. That's when a boy walked up to see what was going on. This was usually when Mayu went back to 'sleep' as to not be seen. Not this time though.

xxxSettling back down, she looked away depressed. "I'm afraid that if I do get out, I'll end up liking it too much. I might forget to return at night...and there might not be anyone at this school capable of stopping me. And if the librarian finds out...well...she'd probably send me away to the museum again. No one ever visits me there." Mayu said quietly, unable to look up when she spoke in such a defeated tone.

xxxThe girl managed to eventually put on a brave face. Mayu finally looked back up, a smile plastered on her perfect face. "But, I can still dream, right? I've always wondered what it feels like outside this box. Oh! And I've read books...well...parts of books. Only the parts that others are reading while near me. I like romance ones the best." Mayu was blushing. "You know, the ones where there's always a hero who saves the day? I wish I had a hero like that. I wonder what happens at the end of the story though. Everyone always leaves before I can finish the story." Mayu looked over to the boy when she said that. She was becoming curious about what book he was going to pick. It didn't seem like he was interested in any of the ones she liked though.

Infinite moment

Baron von Bloodlust

Bashful Rabbit

User Image
                  User ImageUser Image

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab THERE'S SOMETHING INSIDE OF ME
                                          tab tab ⋮⋮▎░░░░░░░░░ tab IT'S _ PAINFUL tab G R A T I N G _ M E tab ⦅ ƃuıʇsıʍʇ ⦆ ME AROUND
                                          tab ▊▊▊▊ IS IT MISEY ? ▊▊▊▊ Ⱥ Ǥ Ø N Ɏ ? ▊▊▊▊ OR IS IT SIMPLY THE ANGUISH OF A ωяєт¢нє∂ CHILD ? ▊▊▊▊

[ ✥ ] ______ EITHER WAY, tab ➠➠➠ tab IT DOESN'T MATTER.______ [ ✥ ]

tab BECAUSE I'LL JUST PUT ON MY MASKS AND HIDE tab

♞ ▒ I'M NOT YOUR KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR I'M NOT YOUR KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR I'M NOT YOUR KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR I'M NOT YOUR KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR ▒ ♞

tab tab ::: ↷ м α м σ я υ tab ι к є ∂ α tab tab tab [ ⒼⓄⓄⒹⒷⓎⒺ ]
                                                                            The little boy simply stuck his tongue out at Mamoru after he had rudely pushed Delalee into the lake water. "That's what you get when you ignore me! BAAAAKA!" Mamoru stood up abruptly and the boy ran away. Tch, how annoying. Rolling his eyes, he looked back at Dela and took one step to help her out--someone had already helped her. A man was embracing Delalee, face buried into her shoulder, and brushing the wetness through his hair. "You can't fool me anymore..." Mamoru twitched, who exactly was this creep? He seriously contemplated calling the police or his band of 'friends'. Really now, who just comes out of nowhere and hugs someone and says something as creepy as that?

Right, Himero did.

"Hey what do yo-" His mouth stopped rapping once his eyes met with the fear and comfort stirred in Dela's face. He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth and looked away with a tired expression as he took of his cardigan. Mamoru walked over to the 'happy' couple and pushed the guy aside, his face stoic but his eyes freezing with a icy glare. "She'll catch a cold." he muttered quietly as he set the poor girl up with the article of clothing he just took off. Mamoru didn't say anything more, for all he knew they could've been lovers. Maybe he was intruding on something h- Lovers. He bit the inside of his cheek. What was this overwhelming feeling boiling inside of him?

The male let out a deep breath, wiping away at the water on her face gently with the napkin he didn't use. "You're not hurt anywhere, are you?" He shot another cold dagger at the other man. He had a similar scent to Himero, but something was way different about him. "Dela, who exactly is this guy?" User Image

ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Uh/Irritated tab ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Lake; Shine City tab ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ: Not naked tab ᴄᴏᴍᴩᴀɴy: Delalee, This dude (B-B-Brave) tab foʀᴍ: Human
          ᴏᴏᴄ: Goddamn Gaia.

ReIief

Anxious Hunter

User Image

Spencer Lachlan

A tall, dark haired man strolled lazily down the hallway with his hands in his pockets towards Headmaster Ayato's office. He had no particular reason to be there other than being quite bored. Not many had signed up for Choir or Swim, though he was sure when the second semester rolled around that would change. He decided that perhaps he would see if Ayato wanted him to pick up more classes to teach, because if he didn't have something to occupy his mind soon, he would find someone to occupy his bed.

When he approached, the secretary eyed him for a moment. She wasn't very happy with him and he didn't blame her. They had had two very different ideas on what they wanted from each other. He just wanted one night, she had wanted something far more serious.

"Uh...is, uhh..the Headmaster in right now?" he asked as he scratched the back of his head a little nervously as he tried to avoid eye contact with her. She gave a huff, pushing away from her desk and standing, "You have some nerve..." she growled out and Spencer gave a sigh, "I'm sorry..." She didn't respond, instead she pushed the call button angrily, "Sir, Mr. Lachlan is here to see you..."

Spence could only stand awkwardly as he waited for a response.

Tipsy Prophet

ooooJotham Azazeloooo

Jotham tried to forget about the situation he'd been exposed to and focus on finding a book, but he couldn't get it out of his mind. Jotham glanced back at the case and saw the girl looking at him. Jotham quickly avoided her gaze, going back to staring at the bookshelf. He grabbed a book at random and opened it up clumsily, but he couldn't bring himself to read it. The more he thought about the girl's situation, the more he thought of his own time as a prisoner devoid of free will. His time trapped. And he thought of the struggle he goes through even now-- the beast inside of him that he has to hold back, hers was worse. But this girl didn't make it out of the situation like he did. She didn't learn to control it like he did. And she didn't escape from captivity like he did. "Things like that... Piss me off." Jotham muttered. His head suddenly throbbed as a stabbing pain began on the sides of his head.

Jotham's book fell to the floor as he gripped his head and all but doubled over as small pieces of bone pushed out of his skull, forming the nubs of two horns. No, no... Not here... Jotham thought, placing his hands on the horns. Painfully, the nubs retracted into his skull. This situation is causing me too much stress... If I want to keep the beast under control I have to keep stress to a minimum. So it can't really be helped, can it? Jotham walked up to the doll in the case and to the girl talking to her. "If getting her out of the case is your goal, I'm willing to help." Jotham said, looking halfway between determined and somewhat shaken. He turned to the girl in the case. "They might say that it's for the best, but it's not. You can't treat anyone like that. It's... It's disgusting."

"Lord forgive me."

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

xxxMayu still didn't get why these guys were so willing to help her. It was just so nice, she started laughing. When she looked back at them, Mayu had tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry...It's just, no one has ever talked to me before. Well, no one except the kids that come by at night to tease me." She said, smiling at them. They were so sweet, and well...their encouragement was a bit too much to resist. Mayu put her hand against the glass, thinking it over. Maybe just one day outside wouldn't hurt. "Well okay then...but I do have to go back at night. This is the only place that can contain me."

xxxMayu glanced over to the librarian. She was busy with paperwork, obviously still angry from earlier. Mayu didn't want to hurt anyone but finally getting out of this damn box was making the girl lusty. Giving in, Mayu's expression went blank and the whites of her eyes turned black, making the red pop even more than they usually did. She focused on the air in front of her, a burst of black flame appearing in a puff. Mayu cringed, focusing harder as the flame started to reverse burn a curse seal into existance. As it formed, the cracks on Mayu's skin started to creep across her skin as well. It was clear that any use of her other worldly powers would end up triggering her broken nature, just like the night did. Mayu even started to cover one of her eyes as to not completely lose it. As soon as the seal was solid, she shut both her eyes as tight as possible.

xxxThe girl seemed more doll like now, her skin much paler. The cracks were repairing though and soon she changed back to her original state. Only after she was all better did she open her eyes back up. They too were normal. Mayu frowned, grabbing the seal out of the air and slipped it through the very thin gap under the glass. "There. If you stick that to the librarian...she'll go into a coma. Only removing it will make her wake back up. I'd be careful though. If you get caught, you might be banned from the library." Mayu warned, not really liking the use of dark magic on others. "If you succeed though...I don't think anyone else is around to stop you from opening my box."

Infinite moment

Baron von Bloodlust

Tipsy Prophet

ooooJotham Azazeloooo

Jotham was glad that the girl decided to go through with leaving the case. The librarian, though, complicated things. "That's... The only way, then?" He asked, somewhat nervously. Doing that to the librarian... Isn't that a "sin"? He then thought about the librarian keeping her here in the first place. No... It's not a sin. This librarian kept the girl here against her will. She's the one at fault. This is "justice", right? ...I hope so. As a slight pain throbbed on the sides of Jotham's head, he accepted the seal. "I'll do it." He said, scooping the book he dropped earlier off of the ground walking over the the librarian doing her work.

"Excuse me? I'd like to check out this book." Jotham said to the librarian, approaching her with the seal hidden between the pages. When the librarian turned over to face Jotham, he opened up the pages of the book and shut it over her face, the seal attaching to the librarian's head. Jotham allowed the book to drop to the floor and stepped backwards, somewhat in shock at what he'd done. "That was... That was good, right?" He asked, looking back at the girls and not realizing that a small pair of horns just large enough to begin a downward curvature were sprouting from the side of his head.

"Lord forgive me."

Shy Friend

δεяαβεʅʅ
Deer Woman

―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— User Image
››› Sera nodded with a smile on her face when Hazel repeated what she had said, but the smile waver slightly when Hazel had begun to poke her foot. The only people who had touched her feet or legs at all were her mother and grandmother. She'd never gotten close enough to other people to trust them with this secret, but here maybe she could actually make friends she didn't have to hide anything from. Her face began to burn with embarrassment as Hazel continued to poke her. She jumped a little when Hazel started to apologize and explain her actions in a hurried manner. Sera looked at Hazel and knew how it felt to be the one apologizing profusely. She let herself giggle before she spoke somewhat calmly, "It's ok. I know I'm strange. My mother and I are the last ones of our kind as far as we know." It was then that she realized she was more comfortable around the girl once her secret was out. 'Maybe she'll be my first friend!' Sera thought excitedly. She bent down and helped Hazel up. "You mentioned being around ghosts? Are they scary like the one that laughed earlier?" Sera asked, still speaking softly. She motioned towards to dorms in an attempt to talk while they walked. ‹‹‹
―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―—— ―——

›››Where: Outside
›››Nearby: Hazel
›››Feeling: Less nervous

OOC: Wait, what? She didnt' stutter in this one! XD Also, I would have posted sooner had it not been for the site being down.

Formis13

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces