Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Senshi

Caimbrie
User Image
                                  ugu, the expansion pack is pretty cheap, i'll buy a nintendo e card in store tomorrow and use it to get the pack. sadly i can't do it now because my mother has my credit card, so hopefully we get to play tomorrow!

______________________________ .}CAIMBRIE

chubby_janny_xiong

Magical Senshi

User Image
                                    ugu, the expansion pack is pretty cheap, i'll buy a nintendo e card in store tomorrow and use it to get the pack. sadly i can't do it now because my mother has my credit card, so hopefully we get to play tomorrow!

edit: i screwed this up, gotta go sleep now so hopefully tomorrow! ;^;
                                    also link me so we can chat if you want :3

chubby_janny_xiong

Lonely Lover

8,475 Points
      • Friendly 100
      • Invisibility 100
      • Dressed Up 200
      Caimbrie
      Caimbrie
      User Image

chubby_janny_xiong
        oh okay i don't mind waiting

Magical Senshi

User Image
                                        yay, if i knew how cheap this was i would have gotten it awhile ago. going shopping tomorrow anyway

chubby_janny_xiong

Lonely Lover

8,475 Points
          • Friendly 100
          • Invisibility 100
          • Dressed Up 200
          Caimbrie
          User Image
                                          yay, if i knew how cheap this was i would have gotten it awhile ago. going shopping tomorrow anyway

chubby_janny_xiong
            yeah and again i don't waiting until then we play

Caring Sweetheart

13,150 Points
            • Friendly 100
            • Battle: Cleric 100
            • Survivor 150
            RAFAKUN MORRY
            oxXNayruXxo
            Just posting this here. Wondering if it happened to anyone else.
            I was in the Ancient ruins and was mining then Odin and Pino were fighting the desert jellies and some golem. Then my screen froze and error occurred and shut my game off.
            Has anyone else had the game freeze and close?

so far no bugs like that at all .

what where you and your party doing exactly and what where you wearing . it could be a very specific trigger for that bug

Hmmm I had the grinning wizard hat, wind robe, magic shoes I think. I put them to fight and started mining at the same time. So maybe I my fault lols?

Magical Senshi

User Image
                                            omfg i have the pack, invite and i'll visit. i hope i don't slow you down!

chubby_janny_xiong
              oxXNayruXxo
              RAFAKUN MORRY
              oxXNayruXxo
              Just posting this here. Wondering if it happened to anyone else.
              I was in the Ancient ruins and was mining then Odin and Pino were fighting the desert jellies and some golem. Then my screen froze and error occurred and shut my game off.
              Has anyone else had the game freeze and close?

so far no bugs like that at all .

what where you and your party doing exactly and what where you wearing . it could be a very specific trigger for that bug

Hmmm I had the grinning wizard hat, wind robe, magic shoes I think. I put them to fight and started mining at the same time. So maybe I my fault lols?

naah its the game xD . it could have been your actions , equips and the monster you where fighting at the time . anyway adressing this things is important to help others avoid it. if no one else encounters the problem then i guess it most be something rather specific.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
              • Streaker 200
              • Marathon 300
              • Perfect Attendance 400
              Level 124 and counting emotion_awesome Completed all 3 Trials so all that remains are the God quests but that's not going to be easy. I still need to max Angler, Cook, Mercenary, Paladin and Alchemist. If ya need help with anything, feel free to PM me emotion_yatta
              xSahri
              Level 124 and counting emotion_awesome Completed all 3 Trials so all that remains are the God quests but that's not going to be easy. I still need to max Angler, Cook, Mercenary, Paladin and Alchemist. If ya need help with anything, feel free to PM me emotion_yatta

Damn! you been busy! xD

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
              • Streaker 200
              • Marathon 300
              • Perfect Attendance 400
              RAFAKUN MORRY
              xSahri

Damn! you been busy! xD

Yeah, you could say that xD But I had a 4 week lead since it was released in Europe about 4 weeks before the US release.

Magical Senshi

Caimbrie
              User Image
                                              oh man, can i request help? i wanna grow stronger in terms of level. might help me get higher than master level for other things too ;^; i have the expansion pack, so you'll need that if you want to play with me too > <;;

xSahri

Magical Senshi

User Image
                                                hey, are you online? still waiting to play with you too ; ^ ;

chubby_janny_xiong

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
                  • Streaker 200
                  • Marathon 300
                  • Perfect Attendance 400
                  Caimbrie
                  Caimbrie
                  User Image
                                                  oh man, can i request help? i wanna grow stronger in terms of level. might help me get higher than master level for other things too ;^; i have the expansion pack, so you'll need that if you want to play with me too > <;;

xSahri

I have the DLC, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to level past lv 100 wink

Magical Senshi

User Image
                                                    i forgot the dlc does that, just recently got it. sorry. pm me and i'll pm you my fc, then i'll add you and we can play tomorrow since i feel lazy today, pfft

xSahri

Quick Reply

Submit
                      Manage Your Items
                      Other Stuff
                      Get GCash
                      Offers
                      Get Items
                      More Items
                      Where Everyone Hangs Out
                      Other Community Areas