Welcome to Gaia! ::

You may now post.

Fisher

Congrats to all the legit winners from October and best of luck to everybody in November! heart

Special cheers to FMs the pipi for matching both fish and score with me. 4laugh

Etheziel's Husband

Sparkly Unicorn

Congratulations to everyone who participated in last month's tournament! Let's hope the next one will be a little more heated. *stares at durem score*

Dedicated Cutie-Pie

Goodluck to all fishing this month heart

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
emotion_dowant Bass'ken lake's gonna have my name on it this month! emotion_bigheart
Congrats to the winners from October and good luck for this month !

Fisher

AtS Nov 4:
Quote:
Quote:
Features/Fishing

Can you add seasonal fish to the game?
Like a rotation of certain kinds of fish when the seasons change?

I'm not sure if we'll have time to do a seasonal update this year but its an excellent idea to keep in mind!
This year.

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Party Animal 100
ok, new topic fishing wise...
considering zomg was killed, doesnt that mean that prices of alchemy components will go up again? in this part i mean fish from lakes eek

Ryunaito's Wife

Invisible Friend

27,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lord of the rod
considering zomg was killed, doesnt that mean that prices of alchemy components will go up again? in this part i mean fish from lakes eek
Are there a lot of alchemy components in zomg?

I wonder if they'll add that as "trash" or something in fishing now that zomg is dead.

Aged Prophet

7,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Party Animal 100
Thyalla
Lord of the rod

I wonder if they'll add that as "trash" or something in fishing now that zomg is dead.

gonk if they added it into fishing it would be super lame gonk
as far as i know, lots of crap from zomg is used in alchemy (prices of certain game items should be good pointer), but im not realy here to talk about alchemy, but more of its impact on fishing itself.
it would be good to check how many have turned towards fishing as their pass time on gaia, specialy questers that rely on gold from gathering and selling.
considering the fact im mostly in bassken, its not the lake that would give true numbers on that subject(not that all are capable of "questing" in Durem twisted )
As of today it seems as though people are rushing to use up their zOMG stash, which is pushing up the price of flowers and paper. I suspect that they will eventually update the alchemy formula as that will be significantly easier than adding new items, setting values, etc. to Fishing or even Towns. Granted, I wouldn't be surprised if this update to the Alchemist Case formula takes weeks-months to actually happen. Hell, even Plastic from zOMG is starting to shoot up in price. I highly doubt that fish will be affected by this at all.

Durem Otaku

11,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Shiletimis
As of today it seems as though people are rushing to use up their zOMG stash, which is pushing up the price of flowers and paper. I suspect that they will eventually update the alchemy formula as that will be significantly easier than adding new items, setting values, etc. to Fishing or even Towns. Granted, I wouldn't be surprised if this update to the Alchemist Case formula takes weeks-months to actually happen. Hell, even Plastic from zOMG is starting to shoot up in price. I highly doubt that fish will be affected by this at all.

hey shile!
well, i just read last update on that so it will all depend on how cashes will spit out loot.
if by any chance turns out to be cheaper to buy fish or towns trash than those, fish (alchemy component) will go up for sure.
in any case, its good for both sides.
lures ppl into fishing and we get rewarded for our efforts.

Aged Codger

Thyalla
Lord of the rod

more junk for me to catch?! No complaints here. XD

*lurks*

Durem Otaku

11,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MastaVern
Thyalla
Lord of the rod

more junk for me to catch?! No complaints here. XD

*lurks*

i can see youre only one to see a challenge in this more junk in lake issue rofl
i look at it as mere Aekea doing towards more polluted gaia ninja

cant double post so im using edit option...
aparantly, none of the games work... more specific, all of the flash related stuff doesnt work... -_-

Blessed Treasure

They put the Angelic Rod in the Apple Archery.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff