User Image

Hiya Gaians!

Does the shop look okay? Clean and stuff? I'm expecting someone famous to visit today! In preparation, Cygnus and I scrubbed the floors, did all our laundry, dusted the shelves, cleaned out the gutters, polished each item on our shelves, and brushed our teeth four extra times! Was that too much? I feel like this amazing new Limited Quantity find will appreciate the effort!

User Image

Fervid Idol Toshi is the new kid on the star-studded block, and really making a splash in the glamorous idol scene as of late! Watch this adorable talent dance around on the stage, or hit all the high class local events to cause a buzz. With some great new poses and an irresistibly charming selection of styles for every hip outfit, this fantastic set is just waiting to make its way to your closet for an exclusive show! Invite-only.

Be sure to stop by La Victoire to check out the amazing Fervid Idol Toshi before it leaves the shop on November 5th at 9:59 AM PDT or whenever it sells out! And please don't scuff the floors on your way in. See you there!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!