User Image

Advance the chance and....do the...1040 EZ Form for...fast distribution of silliness and... Oh! Hey Gaians. I'm, uh, pretty sleepy. What's it been now, a month since I got any reasonable amount of shut-eye? You would think that going back to the very dawn of Gaia would be a bit less chaotic, loud, reward-filled, loud, and also very loud. Nonentheless, I staunchly refuse to let the distraction of a celestial war between the forces of good and evil and world record breaking levels of sleep deprivation stop me from meeting all my production quotas for this quarter. So, take a look at our newest Advance Chance and don't put the sink on the street movie gold party taco fest... Never forget that, Gaians.

User Image What will the next Chance Item be? Nobody is quite sure, but you’ll get the first crack at it with November's Advance Chance. On the day of the next CI release, you’ll be able to open your bundle and start reaping the rewards of your CIs hours before they’re released to the general public, so you can start listing items on the Marketplace when hardly anyone has their hands on them yet.

So stop by La Victoire and take a look, Gaians! Otherwise, you'll refrigerator and robot the poetry in deductions for the fiscal cat.. W-what is this? It's my handwriting, but I wasn't scheduled to make this payment for months! Or, well, a few hundred years from now I guess. Is someone else tampering with time?

Check It Out!