Welcome to Gaia! ::

Floppy Lop

Your Username: rock lobstaa
Username of the person being nominated: Arab Malo
Link to nominee's profile: here
Why I am nominating this person: He's the sweetest kindest boyfriend ever and his threads are always top quality.
Anything else you want to add? He smells like petroleum jelly.

arab malo

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
Aqua Fortise
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠

Your Username: Aqua Fortise
Username of the person being nominated: Linshon
Link to nominee's profile: [Link~]
Why I am nominating this person: I'm nominating Linshon because he is just an amazing, amazingggg human being. He's probably one of the most generous people I've met on this site, giving away items like DJs and Angelic Halos (in fact, mine was donated by him~) out of the blue to people just to make them happy. He's given away trillions upon trillions of gold to users, and donates constantly to random people he sees struggling, just to help them out a bit.

Rob goes out of his way to make others happy, and he's one of the most sincere, kind, and caring individuals I've come across on this site.
He's also got an awesome sense of humor, no conversation with Rob will ever be a dull one.

Sometimes he messages me just to ask if I'm ok and how I'm doing, and he's just someone you can always lean on when you need someone to talk to. He's extremely trustworthy, and honestly talking to him for just 5 minutes would put a smile on anyone's face.

I'm extremely blessed to be able to call him a friend, he's truly made my time on Gaia even brighter and shinier. emotion_kirakira

Anything else you want to add?
I hope that you consider him, he truly deserves it!~
I fifth or sixth or whatever number we're up to for this nomination biggrin

Victorious Victory

25,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Rebel Spark 50
Loveparody
Your Username: Loveparody
Username of the person being nominated: Lei_Trigar
Link to nominee's profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/lei_trigar/18384259/
Why I am nominating this person: This user has done so much for the alchemy community. His extensive guide is the hardest work I've seen done for alchemists. He is helpful, insightful, and his Ultimate Alchemy Guide is always updated. His passion for alchemy can be seen by his devoted work in his guide and it's a very reliable source for newbies and oldbies to alchemy alike.
Anything else you want to add? He's also a dedicated achievement hunter which is admirable. Keep up the great community work! Good luck in your quest for Wing Mastery!

I second this nomination

Areku no Kimi's Husband

Mewling Girl

Your Username: Human D Potion
Username of the person being nominated: Arab malo
Link to nominee's profile: arab
Why I am nominating this person: he is the best poster and always makes high-content threads and contributions. i dont know where the gd would be without him
Anything else you want to add? im gay

arab malo

Precious Cutie-Pie

19,325 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Aqua Fortise
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠

Your Username: Aqua Fortise
Username of the person being nominated: Linshon
Link to nominee's profile: [Link~]
Why I am nominating this person: I'm nominating Linshon because he is just an amazing, amazingggg human being. He's probably one of the most generous people I've met on this site, giving away items like DJs and Angelic Halos (in fact, mine was donated by him~) out of the blue to people just to make them happy. He's given away trillions upon trillions of gold to users, and donates constantly to random people he sees struggling, just to help them out a bit.

Rob goes out of his way to make others happy, and he's one of the most sincere, kind, and caring individuals I've come across on this site.
He's also got an awesome sense of humor, no conversation with Rob will ever be a dull one.

Sometimes he messages me just to ask if I'm ok and how I'm doing, and he's just someone you can always lean on when you need someone to talk to. He's extremely trustworthy, and honestly talking to him for just 5 minutes would put a smile on anyone's face.

I'm extremely blessed to be able to call him a friend, he's truly made my time on Gaia even brighter and shinier. emotion_kirakira

I hope that you consider him, he truly deserves it!~

i agree! nominate linshon! she said it at best! he is a awesome guy!!!! xd

Kripto's Queen

Shy Kitten

28,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Converting 100 items 100
Your Username:mimi_rotuka
Username of the person being nominated:Ayano Tsumari
Link to nominee's profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/ayano-tsumari/11869402/
Why I am nominating this person:She's one of the only people i really adora. I know her so long on gaia now. and tough. This nominationfor is for anyone, So it is for friends!
her friendship means alot to me and she had never that i know problms on gaia, talks to alot of people, plays alot shes a wonderfull lady!
not much to tell how wonderfull some people can be >< shes the best gaiafreind!
Anything else you want to add? I nomated her because she's my friend who stand up the longest in gaia that i know so far in my 9year gaia experience. She does not know im nominating her. and i rather keep it that way <3

Hardcore Werewolf

17,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • OTP 200
mimi_rotuka
Your Username:Ayano Tsumari
Username of the person being nominated:mimi_rotuka
Link to nominee's profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/ayano-tsumari/11869402/
Why I am nominating this person:She's one of the only people i really adora. I know her so long on gaia now. and tough. This nominationfor is for anyone, So it is for friends!
her friendship means alot to me and she had never that i know problms on gaia, talks to alot of people, plays alot shes a wonderfull lady!
Anything else you want to add? I nomated her because she's my friend who stand up the longest in gaia that i know so far in my 9year gaia experience. She does not know im nominating her. and i rather keep it that way <3

Sweetie you switched your username and her username <3 yours goes at the top, your friend goes to the person being nominated on the second line.
Good luck for your friend (:

Kripto's Queen

Shy Kitten

28,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Converting 100 items 100
lAMX
mimi_rotuka
Your Username:Ayano Tsumari
Username of the person being nominated:mimi_rotuka

Sweetie you switched your username and her username <3 yours goes at the top, your friend goes to the person being nominated on the second line.
Good luck for your friend (:

oh -fails- oops xD sweatdrop post edditted*

Magical Senshi

User Image
                                  Your Username: Caimbrie
                                  Username of the person being nominated: Knight Yoshi
                                  Link to nominee's profile:
                                  [ X ]

Why I am nominating this person:
                                  Honestly Knight Yoshi is already known to the community, he is currently one of Gaia's most famous coders alongside Horntastic, famous for CSS and HTML coding, is most likely possible for him to be equal or surpass the skills of a dev because of how skilled he is at coding - due to his amazing ability at coding, it's impossible to not nominate him.

With his current projects, they are outstanding, he's not my friend nor do I know him; he is a stranger, but he certainly does more than any ordinary gaian and I believe he deserves it. Not many gaians like him are famous for coding.

______________________________ .}CAIMBRIE

bioelfster's Queen

Original Gaian

Your Username: Shootingstargazer_28
    Username of the person being nominated: Ginger Spice Isle
    Link to nominee's profile: Link
    Why I am nominating this person: I don't even remember where on Gaia I met Ginger (possibly Monster Galaxies?), but she has been the most wonderful person I've known here. She always gave me really wonderful gifts from my WL, she always checks up on me via PM's, she remembers tiny little details I have given her about my family and she is just the sweetest person. She is active in events, works on achievements (and has helped me work on mine!), plays ZOMG, she just embodies everything a Gaian should be smile
    Anything else you want to add?Nope, that sums it up.
    Your Username: Lady Kariel
    Username of the person being nominated: Garland-Green
    Link to nominee's profile: Garland-Green's Profile
    Why I am nominating this person: He is the captain of a guild I'm part of and he is very active in it everyday, generally very good at running the guild and an upstanding Gaian generally.
    Anything else you want to add? Respectable and knowledgeable person to converse with.

Self-sustaining Simp

Your Username: idleRAT
    Username of the person being nominated: Erynne
    Link to nominee's profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/erynne/965319/
    Why I am nominating this person: She's polite and helpful, one of the sQ&A regs who spends their free time helping others for no reward. Never seen her lose her temper or be rude and she's been helping people out for years now.
    Anything else you want to add? Thought this feature(Community Spotlight) had been dropped, I'm really glad to see it's still going. whee

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
    • Jolly Roger 50
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Dragon Master 50
    Your Username: Gage Puhp
    Username of the person being nominated: Mirera
    Link to nominee's profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/mirera/20948999/
    Why I am nominating this person: She puts alot of effort into her avatars and, to me, they turn out looking spectacular. Yeah we have to buy a bit of Gaia Cash to do it but the end result is worth it!
    Anything else you want to add? We met on Gaia and I love how shes helped me make my avatar just as stylish as hers.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff