Welcome to Gaia! ::

vikinghalex's One That Got Away

Sparkling Star

30,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
Let's hope that the next event isn't as tragic as this one was.

Wheezing Vampire

7,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

Green Smoker

Yeah, you're winning but not honorably. You can tell right away by looking at the leader board. I just hope that the ban hammer comes down on anybody who is abusing this glitch because they are pumping a shitload of gold into the system by abusing it.

Fluffy Vampire

Valiant Gaian

But your soul redeem count is higher than the demons!

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
by glitch exploit horray

RaynaLissesul's Husbando

Friendly Abomination

Morgue
Yeah, you're winning but not honorably. You can tell right away by looking at the leader board. I just hope that the ban hammer comes down on anybody who is abusing this glitch because they are pumping a shitload of gold into the system by abusing it.

You would have to ban most of the leaderboard and then some. Just saying.

Green Smoker

DewDropLotus
Morgue

That would greatly amuse me. Because glitch participants are not only ruining the event for others, they are also damaging the economy.

RaynaLissesul's Husbando

Friendly Abomination

Morgue
DewDropLotus
Morgue

That would greatly amuse me. Because glitch participants are not only ruining the event for others, they are also damaging the economy.

rofl Gaia would have to ban itself buddy. Because no one ruins the economy more than Gaia.

Little Alistair 's Husbando

Manly Cat

6,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
YAY! Go us!!

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Morgue

What even is the glitch? I have 7 of the 8 advocate items and still haven't won a single boss battle. I'm just going to buy the dolls in the MP. The only reason I'm still participating in this event is saving up soul candies in the hopes of getting the final advocate item. XP

Green Smoker

Kitn Lefure
Morgue

What even is the glitch? I have 7 of the 8 advocate items and still haven't won a single boss battle. I'm just going to buy the dolls in the MP. The only reason I'm still participating in this event is saving up soul candies in the hopes of getting the final advocate item. XP

I'm not going to disclose information on how it is being done.

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
Morgue
Kitn Lefure
Morgue

I'm not going to disclose information on how it is being done.

I wasn't expecting specifics. sweatdrop I just don't understand how there's a glitch that lets people get that many kills when I can't even seem to get one. XD

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Etheziel
Let's hope that the next event isn't as tragic as this one was.

Nice gold outfit. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces