Welcome to Gaia! ::

Breathe Disaster generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image
ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: here » ᴡɪᴛʜ: here » ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: here »
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Standing around and waiting for the instructions from Evana seemed to take forever. Nox kept near Layla, in case anyone was to bother her farther. The white fae was someone whom seemed to be a target for everything. Just because she was a sitter, didn’t mean she did not know how to fight. Nox felt a little sympathy for Layla, however she would never say such a thing out loud. She would agree to help her train to protect herself, but that would be the only gesture of caring that Nox would show. As they prepared to leave, Evana giving the queue and directions on which each small group was doing, Nox’s eyes turned towards Selix. She gave a sly smirk as he told her, since he was forced to stay behind, to get some extra kills in for him. She nodded towards her fellow guard and spoke smoothly “I shall.” She chuckled lightly and turned away from Selix. She flicked her tail and winked back at him before she started to move towards the group she was assigned.

As they left to go invade the supposed Karam Niel raid, Nox kept pretty quiet. She was in no mood to interact with her pack mates as her body was preparing for a violent fight. Much like every Mujihi member, fighting and killing was something they all practically enjoyed. Nox liked it a little too much however. As her eyes kept locked ahead, all she could think about was the blood that would be shed and the taste of wolf flesh in her mouth.

Hiding in the bushes like her pack mates, they watched as Karam Niel approached. They were cornered now, and the surprise was at Mujihi’s advantage. As Evana gave the howl for a strike, Nox waited to see the panic in Karam Niel’s faces. She gave a smirk and lunged out of the bush at the nearest target, which happened to be a small female [Aiyanna]. With a snarl, Nox went right for her throat, but the smaller fae caught sight of her and moved. Nox jumped forward, as not to slide and flipped her body around to face the fae. Both stood snarling and hackles raised. However, to Nox’s surprise.. Aiyanna spoke ill of the new young Karam Niel alpha. Nox laughed, almost mocking Aiyanna. “Pity. If you don’t die tonight, maybe theres a spot for you here in Mujihi. Sooner or later you’ll have no choice but to join us. Your new alpha will kill the entire pack of yours” She snarled and lunged forward once more, again the fae out witted her. Nox slid this time, losing her balance slightly.

ᴏᴏᴄ: here
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User Image

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User ImageUser Image

Images created by lazuli_wolf

IGNEOUS

RAWRThey didn't take but a couple steps before someone appeared. Iggy, having already been on edge, turned with fur bristles and a snarl upon her face. But the snarl that was heard was, in fact, not Iggy. It was deep and actually kind of scared her. She glanced over the the large wolf beside her with astonishment at realizing that her brother was indeed not the puppy he had been just a couple months ago. "Easy, big boy." She quietly teased, stepping around his protective stance. ”I hope I’m not intruding,” The stranger spoke, still just as light as her hello. Iggy took in her wagging tail and over all non threatening look and concluded she wasn't a threat and that meant she either was a good actor or she wasn't a part of those devil mutts and perhaps a Karam Niel wolf, which would be really awesome. ”But I was curious if either of you had seen any rabbits nearby?" While Bhaltair was stiff as ever, Igneous relaxed more and a pleasant grin appeared on her snout. "No, your not intruding at all." She assured the stranger. "I'm sorry, I haven't seen any. The heavy atmosphere of the forest must have made them run away." Iggy glanced around. Before she could say anymore, Bhaltair spoke up, making Iggy send him a glare or warning. "You wouldn't happen to know of the Karam Niel pack, would you? Igneous is walking us in circles trying to find them." She snorted at him, something between a scoff and a growl. "I know where I'm going."

RAWR Taking a whiff of air she tilted her head. This fae, she did smell of the pack and had obviously spent a great deal amount of time with them, but Iggy expected more of a...threatening reaction from someone who owned the territory. "Are you a part of Karam Niel?" Realizing that might have sounded a bit rude, she amended with, "I'm sorry, it's just, we're strange wolves and my brother here was just being super disrespectful for greeting a wolf who own's the territory, yet your rather calm." She turned to her brother and saw his grumpy look and returned it with a confused one. What's that look for? She wondered. When he looked to the new comer with the innocent little puppy look she was used to seeing, she relaxed a bit more. She really didn't want Bhaltair getting them into needless trouble. But then she rolled her eyes at his dorkiness as she realized he simply was having a puppy crush moment.

Location: wandering KN territory RAWR Company: Bhaltair | Allucia
                            RAWR Word Count: --

OOC:

FurretRoll

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User ImageUser Image

Images created by lazuli_wolf

BHALTAIR
                            RAWRThey didn't get too far before there was a noise in the forest. Bhaltair's reaction was as quick as Iggy's, but his snarl was fierce. His instinct was to protect his pack, which consisted of him and his sister, so he stepped forward with ears pinned and looking ready to pounce. His plumed tail stood high and looked everything of a dominant male. He wasn't really as experienced with greeting strange wolves, because if he had he would know that putting on such a challenging look could be dangerous. Luckily, he has his big sister there to remind him. "Easy, big boy." She quietly teased, stepping around his protective stance. ”I hope I’m not intruding,” The stranger spoke. Bhaltair eyed her suspiciously, thinking she was just waiting for a moment to snap at them. ”But I was curious if either of you had seen any rabbits nearby?" While his sister relaxed, he stayed tense. His hackles were raised and he was at his full height. There was a small part of him that actually kind of wanted to impress the fae, and with that though he brought his fluffy white chest out a little more. "No, your not intruding at all." She assured the stranger. "I'm sorry, I haven't seen any. The heavy atmosphere of the forest must have made them run away." She glanced around. Before Iggy could speak, Bhaltair spoke. "You wouldn't happen to know of the Karam Niel pack, would you? Igneous is walking us in circles trying to find them." He was just as surprised as his sister, he really didn't mean to start speaking, but sometimes his thoughts reached his mouth before he could stop them. She snorted at him, something between a scoff and a growl. "I know where I'm going." Her angry look, though subdued for the new comer, still made him cowar a bit and knocked him out of his dominance stance.

RAWR While Iggy was having a more deeper thought process, Tair looked at the fae curiously. She couldn't have been much older than he was and she was a very pretty wolf. His head tilted adorably as he looked over her tan colored pelt. He snapped back to focus when his sister spoke of being disrespectful. What? Him? He looked to her in confusion, he was was just curious! He turned a grumpy look to his sister, slightly oblivious and so not on the same page of the conversation. He swung his head around to look at the stranger with a kinder look. "I'm Bhaltair, this is my sister, Igneous." Bhaltair grinned. "What's your name?"

Location: by a snug little den under large boulders RAWR Company: Igneous RAWR Word Count: --

OOC: Say hello to my wolfies c:

FurretRoll

IRL Cutesmasher

8,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

~*Mujihi Pack Member*~

Phoenix grunted as he felt the impact of his body colliding with the fae. A good, solid blow that had sent her sprawling across the forest floor. Nostalgia set in as a floor of memories from his past surfaced once more, many battles replaying quickly in his mind's eye. He almost smirked at the recollection. It had been too long.

As the fae righted herself and the two squared off, the brute's own k-9's crept out from beneath his lips, ebony razors threatening to rip her to shreds as he snarled. His ears lifted forward and his hackles raised, causing the already-larger brute to appear as if he'd almost doubled in size. A glare that could send a chill down death's spine found his prey as he readied himself. He had caught her off-guard the first time, he wanted to see what this fae was capable of.

She was brave, at least he could say that about her. Although he was larger, and obviously more skilled, she attacked anyway. He supposed whatever sense she'd seemed to have he had knocked out of her. The small n** on his shoulder had barely phased him, and her slight frame attempting to push him over only accomplished some confusion. If one could see the flesh beneath his fur his cheeks would be turning a bit of a shade of red. He hesitated, then snorted as her body pressed against his, hardly accomplishing more than getting him to shift his paws for a bit more stability. "What the hell are you doing?! Trying to attack me or mate?!" Twisting his neck around, his jaws snapped shut on the scruff of the female's neck. He then used his body weight and strength to toss the female like a pup, back to the forest floor. If he hadn't been so taken aback by the feeling of a fae's body against his he probably would have ripped one of her ribs out. However, he was used to fighting warriors, not small females that had no idea what they were doing...or having a fae so close to him that wasn't trying to literally eat his heart out. Although she may have if she had any clue how to fight.

User Image

[OoC: ]

Firebreathing Waffles

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                  Xira stared on with a watchful eye as her mate wandered away. No doubt, there was going to be a fight with the enemy pack, but she wasn't sure it was something she wanted to go looking for. After all, the alpha hadn't asked for her company, she had asked for Vetis. Xira, on the other hand, had been left standing with Layla and the outsider. There was no way she planned on staying with them for too much longer. Let this wolf be Layla's problem. As far as she was concerned she would have liked to kill him where she'd met him. The fae rolled her eyes and huffed, turning her back on her mate as he had done to her, she would talk to him once she had his undivided attention and he wasn't at Evana's every bark and whine. For now she sauntered into the woods, her ears perked and alert for any enemy wolf that may have dared to attempt an attack.

She ended up in pretty much the same place she always had when she was upset with him, or with anything in her life, and as she looked down into the reflecting pool she couldn't help but sigh. The days were getting longer, and though she didn't sense another wolf in her immediate area, she could smell that the air was tinted with their scents and blood. Aromas of the mixed packs played at her nostrils as she shook her head, willing herself to wake up from what this had become. The weaker pack, feeling strong enough to attack Mujihi, surely there was more to it than this new alpha's need to feel superior. What kind of brute would plan and carry out an attack all in the same day? The idea was unheard of, and she was glad for once that she wasn't a part of whatever kind of poorly thrown together group of wolves they had fighting for their pack.

User Image

where reflecting pool xxx with alone xxx thinking why today xxx ooc She's open for interaction, if not I'm thinking of running my inactive female into her. xxx
User Image

And the battle ragged on, with neither side giving way. There was little doubt which side would win, Mujihi had turned the raid into an ambush. The hotheaded Ajax refused to give in, and Karam Niel would suffer great loss because of their new alpha's foolishness. Despite the faulty leadership, Karam Neil is a strong pack, and they wouldn't be defeated easily! They would take some of those sadistic Mujihi skum down with them! It took a clear headed hunter by the name of Aiyanna to see all the death for what it was, to realize defeat was imminent, and that Ajax was doing nothing to stop it. She sounded the retreat, and Karam Neil fell back with Mujihi on their heels; victorious!

Karam Neil's Loses
Azael - Elder
Yvett - Hunter
Chayton - Hunter
Driskoll - Guard
Raleighn - Scout
Jasper - Loner

Mujihi's Loses
Xira - Warrior
Stannis - Warrior
Vetis - Scout
Wamika - Healer
Layla - Sitter

The sun set on this dark day. Perhaps the morning would bring insight...or perhaps not.

gawdz0rz's Wife

Pup

User Image

User Image
                                  Ajax wanted to believe that the raid was a success. They had killed numerous Mujihi wolves, and had thus shown Mujihi that Karam Niel wasn't going to lie down like a b***h anymore. But the wolves around him believed that the raid was a failure. Karam Niel had been ambushed, their plan of a secret attack foiled. They also suffered the same number of losses as Mujihi, and had a considerable amount of wounded wolves. Ajax himself wasn't in great shape either, with a sizeable wound to his right shoulder and right flank. He had given Mujihi's alpha a few good new scars, but she at least didn't stand crookedly. His sister, Neveah, was in critical condition, and it was unknown of whether she was going to make it.

The whispers of doubt around Ajax had driven him mad. The morning after the raid, after having numerous fights with numerous packmembers, Ajax left Karam Niel's densite with his pelt spiked fully, ignoring anyone's pleas for him to turn back. He stalked into the forest with purpose, hunting someone that he knew would help him calm down.

Ajax's nose was not nearly as sharp as a hunters or a scouts, but he didn't need a good snout to be able to follow the stench of the omega. Meeka had such a low self-esteem--she rarely bathed, and one could smell her from a mile away. She was curled up, asleep, under the cover of a partially dead bush. Upon finding her, Ajax snarled and quickly grabbed the fae by her rump, digging his canines into the most easily accessible part of her body. He dragged her out from under the bush, his throat gurgling growls.

Mercilessly, Ajax beat Meeka. He bit, he scratched, he hit, he slammed, and he stomped. Hurting Meeka in such a way made him feel better, but it also felt arousing to him. Sinking his fangs into her scruff... pushing on her windpipe with his paw... slamming her against the ground... it all made him feel very excited. Never before had Ajax experienced such a phenomenon. Eventually, Ajax's agitation had gotten too pent up and he couldn't control himself anymore. He attempted to mate with Meeka, even though she was lying on the ground and not in a receiving position.

xxPenny for your thoughts? ~ <3

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

Location ;; Middle of Karam Neil Territory Mood ;; Scared & Hopeful Company ;; Ajax and Jasper Thoughts ;; He is protecting me!

Sleeping soundly as the raid happened was very easy for Meeka, the strange wolf seemed to leave her be as she wanted and she managed to get some time to herself. The cover of a half dead bush kept the cold at bay and she was able to get a real night's sleep for the first time in what seemed like forever. Little did she know her peace was about to broken by her great alpha, the agony of loss and doubt eating away at him far more then anyone must of realized. As fangs sunk in deep on right her hip as she was drug out from under the bush. Howls of pain, sounding like screams escaped her maw as the blood began to trickle down her tattered pelt. Clawing the ground in confusion from the sudden attack, not sure who was behind it at first. Soon though her eyes found her attacker, they widened in confusion and fear as Ajax only became more aggressive with each passing moment.

Yowling and whining as her voice became hoarse from the pains, she felt her body breaking further and further from each hit that landed. Laying flat she submitted as best she could towards her alpha, fearing if she moved even an inch he would kill her out right. Whimpering her body trembled as she didn't realize the strange wolf from earlier had been watching over her through out the night. So when her screams of agony rang out, they were like cries of help to the brute who slept not far out of sight. He was quick to get to his feet and come to her rescue, which would probably make things worse for her in the long run. Jasper had run in on Ajax trying to mount Meeka as she coward on the ground, shaking like a leaf in the autumn wind. The brute went to attack Ajax from the side, in hopes to knock him off of his sister. A loud growl escaped the strange brute, as Meeka scurried forward to get away from both of them as fast as she could.

Licking her wounds, she watched on as the two began to battle. Her eyes widening as she felt Ajax was there to protect her from this rouge wolf. After all if he was close enough to interrupt Ajax, he was surely lying in wait to take her life at the right moment. That very thought brought a whine of fear to her maw, as she prayed to the Lupen gods that her strong Alpha would defend her honor. She stopped licking her wounds and perked her ears as the fight between the two brutes became more intense and made her even more excited in even a sexual way. For when Ajax mounted her, it caused her own sexual frustrations to become more apparent then ever before. Perhaps this was why even though he beat her before trying to mount her, she saw it as nothing more then foreplay between the two of them.

Deep within the SHADOWS, I'm the hungry wolf you FEAR
                                                            But I can see you're the only EVIL creature here
                                                            Before you came we lived in peace
                                                            but you have brought us DEATH
                                                            I sing my pain up to the MOON, but it's a waste of breath...
                                                            Because I don't speak HUMAN!

ooc;; Poor messed up Meeka

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces