Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Tell me please....
What happened with all those games on here ?
I have been left 2 yers ,and I think that GAIA changed a lot in this time ...too much I guess.

Which isn't a bad thing but .....all that prices on the marketplace.....are huuuuuge .
Can you explain please? ....anyone?!...
I had to know!
What is going on here?

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
There is no one here??????????????

Magic Hellraiser

18,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
i came back, and no way to make good gold and everything so expensive, it would take 100 years to maybe come up with half of what i need

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
NocturnalMystic
i came back, and no way to make good gold and everything so expensive, it would take 100 years to maybe come up with half of what i need

but why all this prices ???? billion ,million ,,,,,they are crazy ....they want to make you to buy cash i guess.....I can't explain......

Widow

Friendly Noob

AntHoNNya
Tell me please....
I have been left 2 yers ,and I think that GAIA changed a lot in this time ...too much I guess.

Which isn't a bad thing but .....all that prices on the marketplace.....are huuuuuge .
I had to know!
What is going on here?

My thoughts precisely. What the f*ck with the prices? I leave for two years approximately, zOMG disappeared.
I was very disappointed in that, and I can't stress enough the fact that Gaia needs to put their focus into developing more complex games.
Gaias hyper inflation ******** everyone over, used to be 1 mil was rich as hell. You get my point.

Magic Hellraiser

18,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
AntHoNNya
NocturnalMystic

but why all this prices ???? billion ,million ,,,,,they are crazy ....they want to make you to buy cash i guess.....I can't explain......

with prices that high, no one can afford to buy of each other with gold, so people wont buy more than one item, since they cant sell the item to people.

Invisible Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Thank god I kept all 1000 of my items. They worth bills and mills now! Hooray!! But nayy... Everything is so not worth it anymore sad

Invisible Phantom

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
AntHoNNya
Tell me please....

I had to know!
What is going on here?

I left 2years ago too, came back last month and zOMG disappeared. Then I realised all my friends that loved that game has decided to quit. Gaia doesn't give a fudge about anything, it's plain expensive and boring now.
-I think I'm too old for this-

Sweet Pumpkin

10,800 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
AntHoNNya
Tell me please....

I had to know!
What is going on here?

idk about games but heres some thread that might help you some:

About inflation

Welcome Back!

Lupine Gatekeeper

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Gaian 50
zOMG was shut down recently it's suposingly being fxed. The ther games like monster galaxy and hrolds of chaos where taken down as they apeerently didn't meet criteria ( earnng gaia some extra mula). The hyper inflation seems to have started with a flynn's ounty gold generator. Gold gens where taken away for all of a week and now there back and just as bad as ever. Reason why I don't like gold gen's or R.I.G's on a sight like gaia is it's basicly selling gambeling items to 13 year old's. Youngest legal age of gambling is like 18. so meh. Ay how welcome back sorry all the games you loved have gone.

iMimic's Wife

Sparkly Fairy

7,850 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
koketsuna
AntHoNNya
Tell me please....

I had to know!
What is going on here?

My thoughts precisely. What the f*ck with the prices? I leave for two years approximately, zOMG disappeared.
I was very disappointed in that, and I can't stress enough the fact that Gaia needs to put their focus into developing more complex games.

Yep, Same here. Leave for 2-3 years and I come back and it's all crazy on here.. Lotta 0's

Sugary Loiterer

23,915 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Well, last halloween event also gave out a lot of cash.So does switchem.
The week before last week we have autumn/thank givings switchem, I got past lv 11.. and earn a billion......

sweatdrop

And for gaia aquarium.. the worst amount is still around 50-60K per one game.

So yes, gaia has inflated a lot during the years.

Detective

haha im a simple chick so my things dont cost much!

Rebel Raider

I still remember back when there were no games, only cash item was that monthly letter (back when it sold for only 4.5k during it's month of release), and the most expensive shop item was fairy wings at 40k. You know 40k used to be allot. Took allot of work to make that much gold. Now it feels like nothing when you look at the price of so many things now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff