Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hello GCD! emotion_kirakira

We are less than a month away from one of the biggest sales of the year: Black Friday. Last year we had a fantastic sale jam packed with loads of goodies. We had exclusives which won't be re-released until Black Friday 2015, and delicious bundles filled with amazing deals.

Halloween is quickly approaching yet I find myself already excited for Black Friday. SO. Let's discuss!

Are you looking forward to Gaia's Black Friday sale?

What items would you like to see released during Black Friday?

Did you you like special exclusives which won't be re-released for two years? If not, how long should Gaia wait?

Demonic Lover

I hope we get many cool hairstyles in a bunch of colors <3 specially if they have transparencies like the Deumos locks C: I also hope some "special" colorings are revisited XD like the Caramel Godina one~ I just love this set of colors and the reverse typical ombre <333
I just hope exclusive bundles wont be expensive : <
Im really hoping we see a marionette bundle like last years for the new ones we been getting

Swashbuckling Sentai

I expect to see fighter, protagonist, and mr march bundles and/or recolors

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

TOTES. so excited, it is always big and grand. And interesting to say the least.
YELLOW. GARAGE BAND DAMMIT. lol
just yellow.
hopefully some new awesome things. Masculine items would be a giant plus.
or something cool and not necessarily dainty

Unstoppable Krampus

I have been doing offers nonstop for a month already. If things go as planned I should have $60-70 of free cash to spend for it.

I'm expecting a big Rosamund bundle with some new recolors. If they're feeling very generous, they'll sell them outright not just as bundle exclusives.

User Image

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
You probably know what I'll say... xd

More men stuff! Long hair for men, body mods, arm mods, coats, pants, mouth mods, etc. I want some really good stuff for men. Manly men stuff. Not this hipster/punk/causal boy stuff. crying

We get plenty of lady things, but I'm also tired of seeing cutesy pepto-bismol pink frilly pastel stuff. I'd like to see different fashions like more coats, boots, and more glasses!

ALSO MORE THINGS THAT WORK WITH ALTERNATE SKIN MODS. Please.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

i'm looking foward to any red and black item that i probably can't afford anyway emotion_awesome
it's kinda funny though, how i can't even remember anything from last year's BF sale other than disgrace of hubris

since it's so close to christmas, i'd love to see more red and green stuff. and winter coats/pants/hats/SCARVES/etc in an item for men. i really don't feel like buying an entire item that has 10 poses i can't use because they're tiny skirts and bras and skinny legs and t-rex arms just so i can get that scarf i like

Perfect Saint

I don't want to think about it. I have a major purchase coming up and I don't want to end up destitute.

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

Gosh! Is it that time already! XD
I'm hoping we get some more wigs like the Godina ones, I love those! <3 But I am hoping that the Bundles and Items aren't that expensive either >< (would suck if they were)

I may aswell stock up on Gaia Cash as the sales have been consistent and hopefully I have some spending money! ^^

Omnipresent Spirit

win gaia bundle 40% off
no really you won gaia bundle 149,999GC 10% off limited time
every marionette color pallet 9,999 GC
Turkey March bundle

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Massive batches of new items are always exciting, so YES!

Well, November is Thanksgiving Season, so something Turkey themed. And call me crazy, but am I the only one who suddenly wants a Turkey-themed Scythe? I think the coloration and feather arrangement on the bird would translate well...If only I could draw better, I'd give making one a shot.

Did you you like special exclusives which won't be re-released for two years? If not, how long should Gaia wait?
Ehhh, the whole Two Years thing seemed more like an act of desperation, TBH. I'd rather no one got locked out of obtaining an item for that long, not to mention that it hurts Bundle potential. The 6 Month wait is more than long enough IMHO, I'd rather not have LQIs vanish for longer than that.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
The Quest is on!

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        Yes and no. Mainly because I'm planning on buying an XBox One bundle and I'll probably be left out of the Gaia sale. c':

I'm with Dave on a yellow Garage Band. I'd also like more items to get the pastel yellow treatment like Sweet Angelic Bride and Lucid Lucy did.
        Apart from my yellow needs, I'd like to see a decent amount of paw items (new or human>paw) and new unisex items/new items that split fem. and masc. poses. More color options would be nice too. I know almost everyone will be sick of orange after this month, but Gaia should continue to give some under appreciated colors/particular shades more TLC. Specifically dark purple, green (I'd love to see the shade in Noisy Fighter used more), and :coughanyandeveryshadeofcough: yellow.
        If Gaia does animal themed items, I'd like animals that they don't use for everything (I'm looking at you cats..).

To be honest, I don't really care much. Whatever special exclusive will probably be recolored to hell and back until the next Black Friday sale.

Antagonistic Regular

Things I can never obtain, is what I am expecting lol

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

spirit box

Turkey March bundle

rofl Yes please!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash