Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Dabbler

4,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gaian 50
Hello! I just joined yesterday but I'm not new to Gaia (my last play was three years ago). So much has changed and i'm pretty much dumbfounded right now (like stuff are more expensive than before and I know it's normal to change prices but the prices are really mind boggling @_@)

Also I wanted to ask about pricing! I already posted a thread here about how much would commissions cost at an average, but i dont think much people visit that part of the forums so.

Uh, enough about that more about me --- I'm a Filipino, fourteen, aaand I like anime (currently into Haikyuu!! I love it so much T___^ also Yowapeda!!) and I draw and stuff

Anyways, nice to meet you!! heart I hope to make friends here bc im really shy when it comes to the interwebz ( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ
Welcome back to gaia!
Hopefully this time you'll stick around smile
Feel free to add me if you want to chat!
Sorry that I can't answer your questions about the prices D:

Beloved Dabbler

4,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gaian 50
eocoz
Welcome back to gaia!
Hopefully this time you'll stick around smile
Feel free to add me if you want to chat!
Sorry that I can't answer your questions about the prices D:

Thank you heart heart heart I hope I can stay long too haha, but I'll probably become a full-time netizen by then bc Gaia is really time-consuming //sweats

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia xd

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia smile

Glittering Unicorn

Yeah, I remember when expensive was one mil on here and all of sudden when I came back, WTF, " the inflation is real ". Look at those damn prices

Beloved Dabbler

4,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gaian 50
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xd

Thank youuuuuuu 3nodding

YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome back to gaia smile

Ooooh thanks so much heart

Predictshun
Yeah, I remember when expensive was one mil on here and all of sudden when I came back, WTF, " the inflation is real ". Look at those damn prices

I remember 50k being expensive! now 1 mil is like coins or something sweatdrop

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Profitable 100
i did exactly the same. didn't log in for two years then suddenly everything's gone up by about a billion coins! what have you done, gaia.

but welcome back anyway! c:

Beloved Dabbler

4,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gaian 50
grannytears
i did exactly the same. didn't log in for two years then suddenly everything's gone up by about a billion coins! what have you done, gaia.

but welcome back anyway! c:

Thank you!! It's a really huge culture shock haha

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Profitable 100
wilhelmina00

it really is! i don't think i'll ever get used to the prices of everything omg

(btw your art is so cute ;v; if i were rich enough i would deffo pay for your stuff so good luck with your thread!!)

Beloved Dabbler

4,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gaian 50
grannytears
wilhelmina00

it really is! i don't think i'll ever get used to the prices of everything omg

(btw your art is so cute ;v; if i were rich enough i would deffo pay for your stuff so good luck with your thread!!)

Aw, thanks a lot! That's so sweet of you 4laugh heart

Timid Humorist

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
wilhelmina00
Hello! I just joined yesterday but I'm not new to Gaia (my last play was three years ago). So much has changed and i'm pretty much dumbfounded right now (like stuff are more expensive than before and I know it's normal to change prices but the prices are really mind boggling @_@)

Also I wanted to ask about pricing! I already posted a thread here about how much would commissions cost at an average, but i dont think much people visit that part of the forums so.

Uh, enough about that more about me --- I'm a Filipino, fourteen, aaand I like anime (currently into Haikyuu!! I love it so much T___^ also Yowapeda!!) and I draw and stuff

Anyways, nice to meet you!! heart I hope to make friends here bc im really shy when it comes to the interwebz ( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ

I M A G I N EXXXI FXXX I XXXT O L DXXXY O UXXXT H A TXXX I XXXN E E DXXXY O U,
                                      XXXW O U L DXXXY O UXXXS A Y XXX❝ B A B Y, XXX IXXXN E E DXXXY O UXXXT O O❞ ?
                                      ────────────────────────────────────────

X☮ ᶊativaᶉomantica.
                                      (xxxxyou'll be the one that makes my dreams come truexxxx)

The inflation is horrible but welcome back!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»ⅅaydream.xxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x

Beloved Dabbler

4,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gaian 50
Thanks a lot !! heart heart
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

Friendly Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Profitable 100
wilhelmina00

Aw, thanks a lot! That's so sweet of you 4laugh heart

you're welcome! if i ever get rich enough i'll have to scope you out ovo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff