Brainy Lunatic

Brainy Lunatic

Shy Sage

8,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Divine Donator 100
Reni_GoldenStar
So. I'll heal you all as long as I'm alive between the hours of 8-10 pm EST every night. Have Fun. Try and be polite. Mostly I just don't want to have to track down a thread to heal in every night.
Also, I'm trying to earn the FireStarter Achievement, so please try and keep the vote counter (the heart thing) as close to 0 as you can. Double duty thread!

So, for the fire starter, how do you feel about this event in comparison to past Halloween events? I find this one to be a bit repetitive. It just feels like they've lost the creative edge, you know?

Come on angels! I need 50 <3 and 50 </3! I'm barely half way there. Help an angel out.

already pressed like one or two hope you can make it and good luck

Brainy Lunatic

Brainy Lunatic

Ruka Miko
Reni_GoldenStar
So. I'll heal you all as long as I'm alive between the hours of 8-10 pm EST every night. Have Fun. Try and be polite. Mostly I just don't want to have to track down a thread to heal in every night.
Also, I'm trying to earn the FireStarter Achievement, so please try and keep the vote counter (the heart thing) as close to 0 as you can. Double duty thread!

So, for the fire starter, how do you feel about this event in comparison to past Halloween events? I find this one to be a bit repetitive. It just feels like they've lost the creative edge, you know?

Come on angels! I need 50 <3 and 50 </3! I'm barely half way there. Help an angel out.

already pressed like one or two hope you can make it and good luck

Thank you kindly, mi'lady.

Brainy Lunatic

Brainy Lunatic

Dapper Man-Lover

21,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Rolling Stone 100

Brainy Lunatic

Brainy Lunatic

Linds Cee
heart
welcome! please vote, thank you for voting, try and keep that counter close to 0 please!

Brainy Lunatic

Linds Cee
heart

Hey, wait, you've been here before, and voted I'm sure. You're still welcome, of course. It's always nice to see a familiar face.

Brainy Lunatic

Brainy Lunatic

Brainy Lunatic

Brainy Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items