Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Yesterday they introduce an update to SSB4. It's a patch for balancing the game. I'm in the middle of downloading the update right now since I can't play online until I do. So everyone who have already downloaded the patch, what changes did you notice?

So far I read that Marth's range has increase and Captain Falcons knee is easier to land. What other characters have you guys notice?

Are you happy with the changes?
I remember seeing a video comparing marth's range pre-patch to his range post-patch and it's the same. In fact, a lot of the rumored changes have been debunked.
yeah, because marth TOTALLY needed more range

Blob

xcuse
sheeld br8kr doesnt need any more range ty
Hikarulawl
Yesterday they introduce an update to SSB4. It's a patch for balancing the game. I'm in the middle of downloading the update right now since I can't play online until I do. So everyone who have already downloaded the patch, what changes did you notice?

So far I read that Marth's range has increase and Captain Falcons knee is easier to land. What other characters have you guys notice?

Are you happy with the changes?

There wasn't a balance pass in the 1.0.3 patch. The same language you saw was also in the previous patch --- and that didn't change character mechanics either.

Friend

After the patch I feel like Falco has been improved a bit. Some of his aerial moves have less landing lag now, and his smash attacks seem to have less windup too. It may just be in my imagination, or perhaps I'm just getting better at playing him, but it seems like something about him has changed since the update.

I think the biggest take away from the update is improved online play. I don't know about you guys, but it's a lot smoother for me now; 4 player matches aren't lagging nearly as badly and the input delay is slightly better in 1v1.

Unbeatable Survivor

9,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
So, did Marth's Range got an Increase? confused
Sorry, I just want to know, in the v 1.0.3 patch thing.

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
For all I know, I think this balance patch was nothing more than a placebo. I notice nothing different about my game play. Or perhaps the characters I play with weren't affected by the changes.
Shiokaisu
So, did Marth's Range got an Increase? confused
Sorry, I just want to know, in the v 1.0.3 patch thing.
Nope. No range increase for marth.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Hot Garbage

22,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
Conquest mode doesn't reveal the current percentages of the competing characters anymore, so you can't just join the party that's winning by a landslide to get the end prizes. Haven't noticed any other changes, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff