Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Bookworm

Just minding my own business. And I see a couple of gaians come in and start chest puffing and tossing toxic insults.

I just sit there and think (Wow, what do you people act like in rl, I wonder.....)

I mean....whats the point of making a butt of yourself online? It doesn't achieve anything, and it impresses the gullible ones, at BEST. I just don't understand what happened to gaians carrying on a literate, meaningful, intelligent conversation. Instead I see people who are older then ME by about 4 years..... talking like they're a bunch of 12 year olds. Now to the teenagers who are still not mature yet, you expect that kind of nonsensical stupidity. But adults? People with jobs and rent and responsibilities? You'd think they'd at least try to act their age.

I suppose this means that intelligence is a dying trait in the world. I fear for the world's future.

O___O|||
Well there is your first problem you were in rally

tbh I didnt read this I just wanted to say that

vikinghalex's One That Got Away

Sparkling Star

30,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
"So I'm sitting there in rally"

That was your first mistake right there.

Beloved Ladykiller

14,425 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • First step to fame 200
Rally is a breeding ground for idiocy

Millionaire

3,450 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
some just cant handle stress well

Angelic Bookworm

Etheziel
"So I'm sitting there in rally"

That was your first mistake right there.

You are a walking rainbow, that looks beautiful........

And xD

(i see it in all the areas I go though......Q.Q )

Invisible Lunatic

the rally is probably the last place you wanna look for an intelligent conversation with people lol

Angelic Bookworm

zhl
Well there is your first problem you were in rally

tbh I didnt read this I just wanted to say that

Interesting avatar. I see, good point. XD

Angelic Bookworm

granbob
some just cant handle stress well

I suppose.... o n o;

Angelic Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Well, I have to agree with you. I've noticed in towns, Rally, even in the CB, that people act like children. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a teenager, but I try and act mature.

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Rally has always been full of idiots. Most don't exactly care about what others think when they speak and if they do they just make idiots of themselves trying to look cool or look like they actually know something when they really don't. Towns has better conversations, but not much better. I avoid both.

Guilds and or your Gaia friends that you know are the best way of finding someone you can have an intelligent conversation with. Works for me. (This is all just my opinion so I hope no one gets offended sweatdrop )

Pure-hearted Investigator

13,250 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Canny Agent 50
The Family Guardian

problem is your on gaia. not many people on here act mature :/ I was sitting in VH for the first time in months and I realized what I missed, I miss my brain cells. Every time I engage or are around those people I feel like I lose brain cells.

thats why I stick to the site I am on now. may not be the best but way better than this :/
firstly, you were in the RALLY.
R A L L Y.
what the hell did you think would happen?

Angelic Bookworm

Beyond Limited
firstly, you were in the RALLY.
R A L L Y.
what the hell did you think would happen?

o.o

you're quite hostile. Calm down. Took a peek at your posts, you don't seem to be the mature type. You seem very impulsive, with a quick temper. Please try to act more mature if you're going to post in a thread like this.

Perfect Hellraiser

Rally. enough said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas