Monster Bit

26,640 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Man Chops Off and Throws Away His Small p***s After Bad Breakup
Source

Quote:
A Macedonian man sliced off his own d**k and and threw it away after his girlfriend broke up with him, citing dissatisfying sex. The man believed his small p***s was to blame for the failed relationship, reports every site in the tabloidosphere.

Oliver Ilic, 22, reportedly removed the organ with one slice of a razor blade. Unable to stop the bleeding, he was forced to contact medics, who rushed him to a hospital in Kocani as blood began to soak through his jeans.

They found his d**k and the razor blade in a trashcan at his house.

Although hopes for reattachment initially didn't look good–some sites reported yesterday that the hospital didn't have any doctors qualified to perform the surgery—Ilic was transferred to a different facility in Skopje, where he was surgically reunited with his poor little c**k.

It's too early to tell if he'll regain full function—such as it was—in the organ.

Ilic's isn't the most tragic case of self-mutilation in Macedonia this year. According to European tabloid lore, a 40-year-old man recently cut off his p***s, too, but reattachment was impossible: He had flushed it down the toilet.

And men everywhere hold their crotch's at the thought of this.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
He should have just gone to KFC for a week.

Quotable Informer

20,825 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
This is why you...

At least he didn't go shooting up a college campus or something.
If the sex is so bad it makes you do that, I don't think 'dissatisfying' is the right word.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I don't see this making sex any better for him. Just...wow. Wow. Read a book, go online, invest in toys, dun chop yer d**k off cuz you couldn't please one woman! LEARN MAN! Most lesbians don't even have dicks and they can please a woman sexually. It ain't about the d**k, dude. It's about technique, which is easily fixed. Now yer dickless, and attempts to reattach may not go well. Even if they do, your d**k may never function the same. And it's not just a sexual organ, that's yer pee stick. I just...why? Why go "I cannot please a woman, so I must make my small d**k (dunno even know if it was small or he just thought that's the only measure of good sex so in his mind it had to be small) even smaller by chopping it off"??? Just...what was that line of thinking even like?

This is one of the reasons sex education needs a 'how to do it right and how pleasure works for different people' section. Cuz guys gotta stop thinking their d**k is the only thing that can pleasure a woman, and women gotta learn to speak the ******** up in bed. All these insecurities that don't need to happen and dissatisfaction that could be easily solved, but nope. MEN AND WOMEN MUST NEVER TALK ABOUT SEX, NOPE NEVER. ******** chopped his d**k off. He chopped it off. Cuz he couldn't please his lady in bed. smfh stare I don't think even dolphins and bonobos have this issue, and they're one of the few other species that screws for pleasure.
sad.
so sad. xp
But...but...you can still use Mary Palmer and her five sisters. There is no reason to chop it off. gonk

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*squirms awkwardly in chair* I just... eeengh. gonk
xXFurygeistXx
I don't see this making sex any better for him. Just...wow. Wow. Read a book, go online, invest in toys, dun chop yer d**k off cuz you couldn't please one woman! LEARN MAN! Most lesbians don't even have dicks and they can please a woman sexually. It ain't about the d**k, dude. It's about technique, which is easily fixed. Now yer dickless, and attempts to reattach may not go well. Even if they do, your d**k may never function the same. And it's not just a sexual organ, that's yer pee stick. I just...why? Why go "I cannot please a woman, so I must make my small d**k (dunno even know if it was small or he just thought that's the only measure of good sex so in his mind it had to be small) even smaller by chopping it off"??? Just...what was that line of thinking even like?

This is one of the reasons sex education needs a 'how to do it right and how pleasure works for different people' section. Cuz guys gotta stop thinking their d**k is the only thing that can pleasure a woman, and women gotta learn to speak the ******** up in bed. All these insecurities that don't need to happen and dissatisfaction that could be easily solved, but nope. MEN AND WOMEN MUST NEVER TALK ABOUT SEX, NOPE NEVER. ******** chopped his d**k off. He chopped it off. Cuz he couldn't please his lady in bed. smfh stare I don't think even dolphins and bonobos have this issue, and they're one of the few other species that screws for pleasure.

I'm sure he was thinking, like, super rationally at the time.

Dangerous Lunatic

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
A wiener whack,A wiener whack
A wiener whack, A wiener whack
Doo doo doo dooo
Da doo doo dooo doooo

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I actually approve of this. This man is obviously someone who believes in, and is running to secure for himself, the Darwin Award. No need for this individual to carry on his genetic lineage. Brava, signor!

Witty Conversationalist

xXFurygeistXx
I don't see this making sex any better for him. Just...wow.

He wasn't looking to make it better. He was giving up on having a sex life at all.

From Darwin to Darwina in one fell move...

Kawaii Shoujo

emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff