wtf! crap gonk i traded my candyfor potions emo

Apocalyptic Glitch

12,750 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
Rathurue
DOOOOOOO IT NAOOOOOOO!

Okay how does the redemption even work? Is it random what you get even if they're in stock? Like no one has explained this and its really confusing @.@

Resilient Spirit

All I got was stamina potions. crying

Alien Abductee

Cruznick06
Rathurue
DOOOOOOO IT NAOOOOOOO!

Okay how does the redemption even work? Is it random what you get even if they're in stock? Like no one has explained this and its really confusing @.@

It's totally random. I got like, 10 shivs and 4 hats (and thousand junks) from redeeming 15k candies. More candies you have, more chance of getting good items!

STILL MISSING THAT DARNED VEST. evil

Destructive Reveler

Cruznick06
Rathurue
DOOOOOOO IT NAOOOOOOO!

Its random you turn in candies to get potions gold or advocates items but there is no order to what you get. I wish they werent soul bound Id give out extra items I have.

Apocalyptic Glitch

12,750 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
Avalei
Cruznick06
Rathurue
DOOOOOOO IT NAOOOOOOO!

Its random you turn in candies to get potions gold or advocates items but there is no order to what you get. I wish they werent soul bound Id give out extra items I have.

Yeah from what I've heard a lot of people have tons of extras they don't want. Thanks for the thought though.

Destructive Reveler

Cruznick06
Avalei
Cruznick06
Rathurue
DOOOOOOO IT NAOOOOOOO!

Yeah from what I've heard a lot of people have tons of extras they don't want. Thanks for the thought though.
Well good luck.(BTW killing people gets you more candies if you need them)

Timid Generator

I ended up with two of the advocate's coats, not sure how to feel about that. I'd give away one if I could.

Apocalyptic Glitch

12,750 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
Avalei
Cruznick06
Avalei
Cruznick06
Rathurue
DOOOOOOO IT NAOOOOOOO!

Well good luck.(BTW killing people gets you more candies if you need them)

I know how to get them/find them. There just wasn't good explanation how to get the items for the event.

Enthusiastic Entrepreneur

21,850 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
Woo, a hat! Finally!!! yum_puddi
(I'm still pining for that elusive vest though............ *sigh*)

Barton Pumpkin

19,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
Rathurue
Cruznick06
Rathurue
DOOOOOOO IT NAOOOOOOO!

It's totally random. I got like, 10 shivs and 4 hats (and thousand junks) from redeeming 15k candies. More candies you have, more chance of getting good items!

STILL MISSING THAT DARNED VEST. evil

Uuughhhh I knooow. I need that vest so hard. gonk I hate that they're soulbound. I have like four knives and a million effing pants and coats and belts. If you still have an extra hat at the end of it, (and I haven't got one myself) would you mind trading me one?

Aged Explorer

11,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Charming Doll

I shouldn't have spent my candies earlier crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash