Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bear

I managed to get my hands on 2 pokes for the Diancie event.
I'll pm the chosen one the code for redemption.

So.. Who wants it? :3

✯◡✯
You do know Diancie shiny isn't legal yet right? O - o
They never did an event for Shiny Diancie and you can't soft reset the gift to make it shiny.

Bear

Cynda Rosewhip
You do know Diance shiny isn't legal yet right? O - o
They never did an event for Shiny Diance and you can't soft reset the gift to make it shiny.

They are legal as of today. 10/27/14. At least in the US. I wouldn't recommend redeeming the codes until later on today though. c: And yes, they have an event for it. I've been waiting for over a month or so for this.
Frostu
Cynda Rosewhip
They never did an event for Shiny Diance and you can't soft reset the gift to make it shiny.

They are legal as of today. 10/27/14. At least in the US. I wouldn't recommend redeeming the codes until later on today though. c: And yes, they have an event for it. I've been waiting for over a month or so for this.

Thing is SHINY isn't legal. There is no SHINY diancie event.
the normal Diancie is legal, shiny? No.
You can check every event database there has yet to be a shiny event for Diancie.

Bear

Cynda Rosewhip
Frostu
Cynda Rosewhip

You can check every event database there has yet to be a shiny event for Diancie.

Oh sweetie, that was my bad. : ) I didn't process correctly. I was just so excited. : ) Thanks, I'll edit the topic title asap.
Frostu
Cynda Rosewhip
Frostu
Cynda Rosewhip

Oh sweetie, that was my bad. : ) I didn't process correctly. I was just so excited. : ) Thanks, I'll edit the topic title asap.

It's okay. xD Just be careful is all.
X x I don't want to see people getting hacked shiny Pokemon.
x,D Just like as much as I want my Shiny Victini it wont happen since it's illegal still. x.x

Bear

Cynda Rosewhip
Frostu
Cynda Rosewhip
Frostu
Cynda Rosewhip

It's okay. xD Just be careful is all.
X x I don't want to see people getting hacked shiny Pokemon.
x,D Just like as much as I want my Shiny Victini it wont happen since it's illegal still. x.x

Lol. I understand. I don't agree with the hacked pokes. ; ~ ; Everyone should work hard for their earned pokes. shiny and all.~ : D

Greedy Kitten

I have to wait like 13 more hours(which is after school) to get mine. ; A ;

Noob

I'm actually gonna pick my code up in the morning.
Totes looking forward to it.
Frostu

✯◡✯
oh my i'd love to have a diancie if possible blaugh

Bear

Huehue. 4laugh

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Frostu

✯◡✯
Are they still available?
OOOOO CHOOSE ME!

I just went last week to get a shiny gengar, but they were all gone. I'm going to have to camp out for this one gonk

Bear

Sorry~ It's still available, yes. I've been a bit busy since I posted.

Choosey Pool will be closed **TODAY at 5 PM PST. [10/28]

I'll choose later today. Thank you for participating.

Bear

Toadsama
I'm actually gonna pick my code up in the morning.
Totes looking forward to it.

Lol Toady, have you picked it up yet? : )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff