User Image

╳ ╳ Noel Carol - sᴇᴀᴍsᴛᴇʀ
xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED home
xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO SEE YOU SMILING excited, conflicted, nervous
xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED Fabrice
xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO MAKE YOU MINE About that question

____˩σʌɛ
                          ____________________this is MY game now
                              Noel sat on his couch, knitting a scarf out of some yarn he grabbed from his supplies. It was simple, but calming for him, and it allowed him to think. Mainly about Fabrice, and the fact that he actually wanted the man to ask him to the festival. He hated himself for it, but he couldn't help it. His eyebrow twitched as his fingers froze. He had a minor distraction at work, but they were not helping the whole 'I don't want to think about' by asking him about it. He forced his hands to begin moving again. He needed to stop thinking about it, he needed to clear his mind and just wait the day out. No one would come to his house, he wouldn't have to worry about a 'date', he could throw any thoughts about romance out of his mind. Everything would be fine.

A knock on the door ruined everything. Fabrice! What was he doing here?! Noel was trying so hard to have the day pass, but it seemed life refused to let him off. Noel bit his lip, Fabrice wants to ask him something. What did he want to ask? Was it about the festival? It was perfect timing for the festival, but Noel could just be wishful thinking. Why would Fabrice ask him to the Moon-Viewing festival? Did he even want Fabrice to ask him? If Fabrice did ask him, what would he do?

Noel stared at the door. Did he want to answer it? He could always wait until Fabrice left...if he was going to leave. But did Noel want him to leave? No, no he didn't, or did he? Noel slowly made his way over to the door, standing in front of it but didn't open it. This all felt b so familiar yet so different. He needed to make up his mind. He bit his lip and reach for the door handle. He could do this.

Noel slowly opened the door and looked at Fabrice, a calm facade washing over his face, covering his internal conflict. "Good morning Fabrice. I'm doing fine, though it seems I've been overworking myself." He commented the last part, not knowing if he actually believed it be true or not. "What is it that you wanted to ask me?" He questioned the other, actually curious, trying his best not to let the other know his conflicting over wanting it to be about the festival. He stepped aside a bit, offering Fabrice the ability to enter in case he wanted to come in.
                          on another level
                          you're my lucky

I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ≫ ≫ Noel post! Sorry if it's not very good ; ~ ;

I'ᴍ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ I ʟᴏᴏᴋ!!

l Sailor Centaurus l

twaitor's Darling

Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

location  ♡♡♡ salon  feeling  ♡♡♡ concerned//irritable  company  ♡♡♡ lulu [lucielle]

• The hair stylist seemed a little distracted and Mizuki had to fight back a frown. She wouldn't go so far as to say she had friends in town, many of the people were nothing more than customers or people who were in her position. She was generally nice to most, but to say she had friends was pushing it. But as far as the people she worked with, she actually kind of liked them. Chihiro seemed likable enough, and his skills with make up were far better than others Miki knew who were higher on the food chain. He could be downright irritating though but he did his job and he did it well. Elise was fun loving and quite a charismatic individual, despite the hand life had dealt her. But her complete and utter disregard for punctuality drove the blue haired woman insane. She was the owner of the shop for goddess' sake, couldn't she be on time?

Then there was Lulu. She was just as hyper and bubbly as the rest of the lot, but Mizuki couldn't help liking her the most. The fact that she was a pro at her profession certainly helped matters. So when it dawned on her that the hair stylist had been distractedly staring off, it made her curious. Lucielle agreed to do her travesty of a hairstyle as long as there was a lollipop for her as well and Miki flashed her a bright, near blinding smile. "Ah ha! Well you're just in luck. I happen to have plenty of strawberry pops!" She swung her legs off the arm of the chair and settled into it properly, allowing Lucielle to drape the cape around her. Looking at the mirror, she flashed another smile to the woman and tried to give her question some thought. "Considering this weather, I think your judgement is definitely the way to go. I'll leave it in your capable hands, Lulu-sama."

She hummed a little as Lucielle began to work on her messy blue locks. Having her hair done was rather therapeutic, in much the same way going to the hot springs or the beach was. She could relax and let her mind wander. But did she really want to? She was still somewhat frustrated with her predicament, and on top of it all there was a festival and she wouldn't be able to go. It wasn't impossible to go alone, she knew that, but if she had anything left in her it was pride and the ugly thing would rather see her cooped up at home stuffing her face with cake then wander a festival alone. It was of course her own fault, and it would probably bother other people more, but it was still something she did not want to do. But was it normal? To go stag to a festival? Pursing her lips a little, she looked up to ask Lucielle her opinion, only to find the woman looking distracted again.

What she felt was akin to annoyance, though she tried to push it down with a small sigh. The woman was obviously bothered by something, but what could possibly have her looking so down? It made Miki feel as though she wasn't really interested in what she was doing, like she wasn't really interested in her being there, which was somehow upsetting. Whether this was jealousy at being ignored or plain apprehension at the thought of her hair being ruined, she couldn't tell, and wasn't entirely sure she wanted to. After what felt like eternity, Mizuki finally decided to ask. There was no point in dancing around it, she only hoped Lulu would be willing to talk, as she usually was. "Hey, Lulu... Are you taking anyone to the festival tonight?" She tried to shrug it off with a smile as typical conversation to fill the void of silence that had befallen the salon. While gaining information was a past-time she enjoyed a little too much, she was at least partially, actually concerned. The curiosity was far stronger, but she still wanted to know regardless of her motivations. "Although with this weather who knows how that'll go. Would they cancel a festival because of weather?" Mizuki let out a small laugh as she realized that she kind of hoped that would be the case.

Maybe she'd call the cafe and stock up on moon cakes before she dragged herself back home.

« ʈωɩɳӄʅє ʈωɩɳӄʅє ʅɩτтʅє ɓαʈ ɧσω ɩ ωσɳɗєɼ ωɧєɼє ʏσυ'ɼє αʈ»

oh goodness. sorry, that was terribad /sweat
      Raven5023

Blessed Humorist

User ImageUser Image

tab tab tab Diamond District: Walking about tab tab tab Himself tab tab tab Calm tab tab tab . . .

It legitimately concerned Kimberly to hear his employee insist that he was doing okay in spite of all the labor he was placing on himself, and almost as if others could hear his inner concerns Ailsa and Lucielle soon spoke to Noel as well. His employee still insisted that he was fine, though the conversation he was having with Ailsa was a relief to him in a way. At the very least Noel was saying something, as opposed to him keeping his emotions in all to himself. Ailsa invited Lucielle and the seamster for tea with them, something that Kimberly was not opposed to at all. It was how the last half hour had been spent, as a massive tea party. So much for finishing his financial calculations. But it was fine, since it was how Kimberly spent the evening when he got home. The pen tapping against his desk and the pile of papers made a return even in Kimberly's safe confides of his home.

It had taken Kimberly a couple hours before he finally finished the last of his paperwork. He placed it all in a file of his before removing his glasses from his face, rubbing his eyes and sighing. He had definitely been staring at text for too long. He made himself a small salad for dinner and got a small glass of water to go alongside it--it had been 8 P.M. at this point and he decided that he didn't need to fatten himself too much. When he was done with that he had taken a quick shower to clear his mind of his stress and allowed himself to go to bed for the evening.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There was no possible way Kimberly could have forgotten about today's festival; at least, not with the dates and everything constantly being written on his calendar. He always kept everyone organized and dated on the wall of his room, just so he could be on top of his tailor shop: all of its cleanings, all of the changeovers for seasonal fashions and all the financial paperwork he constantly stressed himself over were only some of the things often written on his wall. Of course, some notable birthdays and whatnot were on it as well, and festivals so he knew what days his store would be closed. One of those days was today, the Moon-Viewing Festival. Was it really so romantic--sitting outside in the bitter cold and looking at some floating object that controlled all of the world's tides? Kimberly didn't see too much point in that, but hey, he wasn't one for ruining others' fun.

And maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he had someone to go with. Kimberly wasn't a person who liked animals too much, although the veterinarian's often emotionless face often captivated him. She reminded him of a porcelain doll, one who didn't know how to feel, or maybe didn't know how to express it so much. It honestly depressed him the more he thought about it, but perhaps she would be able to find a way to express them someday . . . and no, he totally wasn't thinking that he was that person. He was far too old to be having those ideals in mind, even if he did think that it would be nice.

Kimberly shook his thoughts out of his head and walked to his closet. For the day he picked a beige suit with a tailcoat and matching pants. Yes, even when walking about he was still going to dress his best. He tied a necktie with his suit, and on his belt loop he attached a golden pocket watch to the side. The effort he placed in his fashion was only matched by the effort he placed on his hair, which followed shortly afterwards. For the day Kimberly made himself a small Dutch braid and had it loop on his head, almost as if it were a headband of sorts. He kept it fastened with a bobby pin, allowing the rest of his hair to fall behind him. At least with his braid he wouldn't worry about it blocking his eyes. Once he was happy with his general appearance he walked to the kitchen to make himself a small breakfast--he settled on a small bowl of oatmeal and juice. His eyes peered outside as he ate. The weather didn't seem to be the clearest, and though there wasn't much rainfall, there was still a bit of a drizzle. Was the festival still going to happen tonight? He didn't think it would be canceled, but he supposed he would be a tad disappointed for everyone else who may have wanted to see it.

Once he cleaned up after himself he pushed his chair in and retrieved some items--a jacket, some socks and loafers, and an umbrella were all he carried with him. He had his house key in his jacket pocket, but not much else. Hardly any of the businesses were open today, so why would he need his money? He walked out of the door, twisting his knob as he closed it behind him. Kimberly didn't need to make sure that his door was locked, because he always locked it before he walked outside. He was confident that it didn't unlock itself during the short time he changed it.

He walked out of the sandy terrain of the Sapphire District and soon made his way on the cobblestone street of the Diamond District. With his umbrella over his head, he didn't need to look at the sky to know how the weather was holding up. Though in his plans, he wanted to walk over to the Peridot District to ask his dear friend Ailsa Avalon for a get-together later--not one that was romantic, since they both agreed that they weren't into each other like that (despite what both of their parents tried to say), but just for them to be friends. There was no mistaking of people in the Diamond District, even if there were less people on it then there normally was.

He only needed to walk a little further in the Diamond District before he found himself walking to the district of Ailsa's residence . . .

Kodee-Bunny

Blessed Humorist

User ImageUser Image

tab tab Michael's House tab tab Michael tab tab Calm tab tab . . .

The wait for Michael was a lot shorter than he expected it to be. But then again, why had he been surprised at all? The two of them had been friends for a while and Zebulon liked to think that the two of them were on good terms to each other. Hell, he doubted that if it weren't the case, then she wouldn't have offered him the invitation that he decided to take her up on--you know, the one that led him to sitting on her couch, awaiting patiently for her to meet him again. Even if he had waited for her for a while, it certainly didn't feel that way to him.

Eventually a shadow caught his eye, though he wasn't concerned. If the person was someone out of the ordinary, his sixth sense would have caught onto that very quickly. Rather, it was the woman he had been waiting on, wearing a T-shirt and . . . were those shorts or underwear? He couldn't quite tell, but they were short for a piece of clothing. Knowing Michael however, she probably planned for it that way, and he didn't have any complaints about that. Hey, whatever she wanted to wear was her choice, and despite being a priest (or maybe it was because he was a priest), Zebulon genuinely didn't really care for things like appearances most of the time. But hey, it certainly didn't stop him from silently gauging others out if he saw them dressed in a certain way.

He smirked when the lighter woman fell on him. She was almost like a feather on his stomach--but maybe their height difference had something to do with that. He was essentially a foot taller than her; when standing up straight, the woman only stood up to his shoulders. But again, it was probably another attractive feature about her. Despite her height she never took nonsense from people, and shorter girls were always interesting anyway. He smirked at the woman and placed a single finger under her chin, perhaps as an attempt for him to stare into her bright green eyes,
                                              "That means I've done my job successfully. And whatever you wear--or what you don't--certainly doesn't make a difference to me."

The girl rolled over beside him, allowing the two to be pressed fairly close to each other on the couch. The sofa was rather small, and clearly it wasn't meant for two people to essentially cuddle on it . . . though he wasn't too worried about it unless one of them were to fall off of it. He always knew that Michael was a flirt, but it never really bothered him at all; in fact, the male wasn't really bothered by a lot of things. Michael was simply acting how she wanted to, though it wasn't like Zebulon didn't think of the possibility of them being together. It was something that always interested him, mainly because of how similar the two of them were to one another. He had a hard time finding another person who had piercings and tattoos like he had, and maybe it was the same for her as well.

He looked at her while she asked him how he had been--the usual small talk. "It has been a long time, hasn't it? Although I suppose that any amount of time, whether it's five seconds or five years, would feel like a long time when I don't speak to you," he chuckled. Well, he wasn't entirely lying--his days really did seem to go faster with his discussions at the tavern with Michael. "But to answer your question, you can say I've been fine. I have a couple more assistants at the shrine, so I'm sure you can imagine the fun of showing them around and introducing them the tasks that need to be completed all the time. Upkeep is always fun for such a large, ancient monument."

Sarcasm became apparent in the male's voice at the last statement. The more he thought about it, the more work it definitely was. However, both Andrea and Kalina seemed to be good people in their own way, and he wasn't too worried about them messing up on the job. He figured that simply discussing business matters at the shrine would be fine--of course, he didn't mention Fenric or any of the other occurrences that had been happening, but he didn't think it would do him too much harm for the meanwhile. He soon turned the question onto Michael, "And how about yourself? And don't be afraid to share details--I assume with the festival tonight that none of us have terribly urgent plans for the day."

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

THOUGHTS: Save the CRABS!
COMPANY: Wendy!
OUTFIT: This

Olivia smiled seeing Wendy coming down the stairs. Watching Weiss retreat as the girls got together, she smirked and yelled after him. "I don't need daycare you stupid!" She sighed after her yelling and turned her attention back to Wendy who had already started getting into character. "I'm ready captain miss!" She saluted her back and looked up at the saint of justice (even though she had no idea). "Uh, first order of business! ...Um..." She paused in thought and jumped suddenly striking a cute pose. "We're going to go save the hermit crabs on the beach from the evil segals and their leader!" Okay, so it wasn't exactly terrifying out loud, but in her mind, they were battling the most evil of birds with lasers shooting from there eyes and beaks full of sharp jagged teeth. Seems more terrifying now right?

"Now! Onward we gooooo!" She took off out the door leaving it wide open just for Wendy and of course to piss off Weiss. That was the part that was the most fun. Running down towards the beach, she slowed seeing the sand and held out her arm. "Wait! We have to step really careful. There might be hidden traps in the sand. Those birds are REALLY sneaky!" Pouncing into the sand, she leaped and bounded from place to place, her feet digging into the sand only slightly with each jump. Reaching the ocean, she smiled and looked at the wet sand. Well, it was all wet actually. It was raining. But, Kat really didn't care if she got wet. So what. It was just rain! That reminded her, she left her umbrella back at Wendy's. She'd have to pick it up later. Walking up the beach a bit, she stopped.

"I found one!" Leaning down, she picked up the small hermit crab and ran back up the beach under the small dock that poked out into the water. "Okay. We'll make a safe fort here. If it gets too dangerous out there, we have to run back in here. Got it? Good!" Kat loved that she had someone to play pretend with. She just loved using her imagination. She had to use it while she was still young! Digging a small hole, she set the hermit crab gently into it before running back out into the chilly air and the drizzly sky. Searching for another, she paused and looked to Wendy. "We should build a real fort! We could be protected from not only the birds but the the ocean too! We could gather supplies from some of the people around town. Or um....we could borrow it!" Borrow meaning take. It wasn't right to steal...but who was going to miss some odds and ends?

sanchan-hime the tsandere

IRL Ladykiller

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKaitlyn Jacobson

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhere: The Inn --|-- With: Shilo

"Yea you can't really complain about normal." was the response, listening to the rest before giving a chuckle. "Got a late start! Trees needed wrapping. It's getting warmer but mornings like this, they'll get sunburned. Or, coldburned, I guess." she furrowed her brow, about to explain the logic but was cut off. They were going indoors. "Breakfast!" Or really, second breakfast, but who was she to tell her gluttonous secrets? She got herself a plate of eggs and definitely more than two strips of bacon, and guess who had sausage out this morning! Wasn't she a lucky duck? She did have a large breakfast though, perhaps one plate would be enough. She stole a few packages of ketchup and grabbed some toast before making her way to Shilo, sitting across from the younger woman. "So what up, huh?" She thought, moving the eggs onto her toast and opening the ketchup packets.

"Definitely not a dance lesson. I told you! Someone with no legs and half an arm could dance better then I could! But no, what was I talking about? Cold burns! I was reading about them a month or two ago. Apparently what happens is that when it's warm during the day, the tree tissue wakes up because it goes 'hey it's summer time to grow' but then when it gets cold all that new tissue dies and hollows out the tree a bit." she sighed, "I should've bought the trees earlier in the year but those watermelons needed constant attention. All berries do. They're like, half water at least. But plans! Tonight's the moon viewing festival, right? I know the peridot district's pretty good with that, judging by what people tell me. But I know I don't have any significant others to spend it with and I still get a relatively decent view of the moon from my house, so, Miss Shilo, if a dance lesson is what I need to take to get you to keep me company, then so be it. Maybe, if you want." she started eating her food.

That was a thought.

"Has anyone asked you to go view the moon? I mean you are the dancer. You're the cutest thing these meadows have to offer. Honestly who wouldn't ask a dancer out? Farmers are understandable. We're dirty and sweaty and build like men. Dancers, you guys are like the epitome of beauty, and it's tough stuff like you guys have your own sports season dedicated to dancing." she took another bite of her eggs on toast and shrugged. "How did this festival even come about anyway? What's the history behind it?"

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
User Image▇▇▇▇ where with feeling
▇▇▇▇ tadashi's inn room tadashi heartbroken
_

Ryuu’s smile quickly faded when his seemingly pleasant chatter was met with hostility. His fork clattered against the plate as he set it down, the male then letting out a long sigh. ”So you’re still mad about that after all..” Of course, it wasn’t going to run as smoothly as he’d hoped. Things would never be that easy. Besides, Ryuu knew Tadashi well enough to know that. They’d known each other nearly their whole lives after all. The male closed his eyes and rested his temple against his hand. He could already feel a headache coming on.

The reasons why he left for Paris? Wasn’t it only for the sake of him wanting to become the professional chef that he always wanted to be? Ryuu could respect that now, but at that time none of that mattered to him. Lost in his own selfish wants of having the love of his life by his side was all he wanted. But.. Tadashi went to Paris for him? Did he just hear that right?

Ryuu looked to the other in disbelief, wondering how in the blazes that was. Wasn’t it just pure selfishness on both of their parts, with Tadashi wanting to go for the training he needed and for Ryuu to have his sanity intact? He opened his mouth to speak until Tadashi resumed speaking and why he thought that was, leaving Ryuu utterly speechless. His eyes then caught onto the blue feather the other was holding as he made his way back and over toward the table where he sat. Ryuu quickly stood from his chair, his cat escaping his arms in his surprise. This wasn’t really happening was it? Ryuu had to put a stop to this..

”None of that mattered to me, Tadashi! I didn’t care about any of that - I had everything I wanted then, everything that made me happy, everything that mattered, right where we were. I had you.” Ryuu’s hands moved up toward the other’s chest and pushed him back. He looked into his eyes, full on sobbing now. At that time, no matter how hard living might have been, nothing else mattered when he was with Tadashi. Life was hard, but he was happy.

”They left me, Tadashi! I don’t know where they are, if they have a new family of their own, hell, I don’t even know if they’re even alive anymore,” he yelled, referring to his parents. Ryuu stood there fighting the tears, gripping onto the other’s shirt as he leaned his head against his shoulder. ”How was I not supposed to think the same about you..? You were my world, Tadashi, you were all that I had. I just couldn’t lose you too.” He was telling the truth. All of his insecurities from the day they broke up came back to the surface, including his feelings for the said man before him he was so sure were locked away and forgotten over the years they’d been apart.

”.. I loved you so much, and I know a part of me always will. I know I would’ve giving anything to hear you say those things, and I’m sorry. I’m sorry I can’t accept this,” he said pushing the blue feather away and back into the other’s hands. It broke his heart to, especially with knowing how crushed he knew the other felt right at this moment. He held onto Tadashi’s hands a moment longer as he closed his fingers over the feather, Ryuu's eyes glancing at his left hand where his wedding ring was placed over Tadashi's own. He quickly then let go, Ryuu trying his hardest to smile reassuringly at the other to try and hide his mistake. ”You deserve so much better than me, Tadashi.. someone who needs you as much as you need them, and one who can definitely make you happy. I’ve done nothing but hurt you.”

Kodee-Bunny

Blessed Humorist

User Image
                                User Image

tab tab Diamond District tab tab Chihiro & Kyleigh tab tab Curious, Stern tab tab . . .

At least Chihiro could listen to her when Keiko asked him to do the same thing a thousand times. But hey, later was better than never, she guessed. She looked over to the counter while her brother spoke, surprised that her coffee cup wasn't where she placed it . . . but as she looked around once more, she found it in the hands of her younger brother. That little scamp! He knew that she hated sharing her drink--her germs--with other people! Now either she or him would probably end up sick (probably her, if she were to drink from that cup again. Keiko always did her best to remain clean--her brother though, she wasn't quite sure). She simply left the cup on the counter while her brother explained his situation. Her eyes widened at the name he gave--"Kyleigh Lichfield?" She tilted her head to the side. Out of all the girls he could have mentioned, she certainly didn't expect him to mention the photographer whose mood could change at the drop of a hat.

Although she wasn't complaining. Maybe that sort of personality could do him some good and always keep him on his toes. Perhaps he'd get used to the unpredictability eventually. Or maybe not.

She ate through her breakfast as her brother sassed her back, and Keiko rolled her eyes. Once again she was only looking out for the best in her little brother. She didn't always know how he took care of himself when she was gone, since their schedules were different, although she always noted the dramatic decrease in bread when she returned, giving her the guess that Chihiro probably mostly ate sandwiches and other things that were easy to assemble. Hell, he didn't even try to compile a burrito together, once again proving that Keiko was placing way too much faith on her little brother. Rather, he just ate the tortilla and his breakfast separately, shoving it all in his mouth like he was some kind of boar. In spite of that she listened to her younger brother, and a small smile crossed her face at his words. "Perhaps I could do the asking, if I had found someone I were interested in," she gave a small laugh. "But aside from that, I haven't heard from much. Though I wouldn't consider it a disappointment; I could always enjoy the evening to myself once again."

As Chihiro rushed through the morning, Keiko simply took her plates and her cup of coffee, scraping out some of the food on the plate to the garbage and dumping out the last of her coffee in the sink. There was no chance in Hell she was going to be touching that ever again. She did a bit of the dishes while her brother finished his preparations, and once she was done with that she went upstairs to finish a bit of her own. She slipped on some heels and brushed through her hair one more time, growling at how it never wanted to cooperate with her (that was also a morning ritual of hers). She walked into the bathroom once Chihiro walked out of it, opening a drawer to find . . . nothing. Damn it, did Chihiro steal her cosmetics again? Rage boiled in her before her brother called for her downstairs. Oh well, she didn't think she had much to impress, anyhow. If worse came to worst, she could always style herself when she was finished walking around with her brother.

She had been greeted with her brother wrapping an arm around her . . . or him trying to, since he was taller than her and everything. She nodded to her brother's question while the two of them walked out of the door, with the older Wakatsuki making sure to lock the door behind her before the two of them walked on too far ahead. The walk had been mostly her leading the way, since Chihiro seemed to be willing to let his sister take the lead. As annoying as it was, Keiko also found it to be refreshing. It had been a while since the siblings were able to spend any real time with each other, and it honestly brought her memories of the siblings' younger days. His question to her from earlier made his sister slightly smile. What a curious little sucker he was! "You can say that there may be a couple people in mind," she simply replied as she looked ahead. Most of the people she had been thinking about weren't really anyone special to her, but hey, she figured she still had the right to be curious about others, especially for the ones who tended to not say a lot about themselves.

The siblings walked ahead before a short brunette came into view. Kyleigh carried little boxes with her and was walking to the siblings' direction. Did she get something for her brother? It was what it seemed to her. "Good morning Miss Lichfield," Keiko called out to the brunette. Keiko looked over to her brother and whispered to him, "I suppose this means I should leave the two of you to your own devices, hm? Try not to get too wild tonight," she lightly chastised them, perhaps loud enough for even Kyleigh to hear them.

Before they ultimately separated though, Chihiro handed Keiko a couple small objects. Keiko blinked and her face turned red upon realizing what they were. "Chihiro, what did I say about you stealing my cosmetics?" She opted to smack him on the back of the head instead of wrestling her brother, probably because she wanted to be slightly nice to him around his girlfriend, though only slightly. "Try that again and I will not be so easy on you, regardless of whether or not your girlfriend is around."

sanchan-hime the tsandere

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image
["What should I do?"
I do not know.
I am fearful of the meaning of "infinity".
My two legs, having grown impatient of waiting,
are urging me to stand up.
]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Rein had to admit, he felt a bit embarrassed and awkward with the woman staring at him so much. Was it because she recognized him? Or maybe she had fallen for him at first sight!.......Just kidding. Realistically, there was no such thing as 'falling in love at first sight'. Those that thought it did were childish and lived life in daydreams, like that immature hair stylist. What was her name? Luci or something. In any case, the only reasons why the pink haired woman would be staring at him were if she were in deep thought over something, or she did indeed recognise him. If she had, she was doing a good job of not letting it show. The expressionless woman introduced herself as Izuma Hito, the local veterinarian. Since that kind of job required a lot of training, he guessed she was at least five years older than his twenty year-old self.

As soon as he thought he was in the clear, Rein's body stiffened up again upon hearing Izuma state that he should sing in front of others. "Hahaha! That's funny. I doubt that I am that good of a singer. And besides, the town already has a musician, right?" the male stated in an attempt to brush the topic off again. He hadn't met the musician in person, but from what he had heard she was an excellent player, although didn't talk. Redirecting his attention back to Izuma, he was silenced by the small smile on her lips. She was....pretty. He hadn't expected that from the emotionless looking woman. As he stood there in a daze, Izuma had moved closer, leaning herself against the table in front of him as she continued to stare. Rein's automatic reaction was to lean back, a light blush adorning his cheeks because of the constant staring. He still wasn't used to people getting close to him, and Izuma's closeness made him feel a bit uncomfortable. "U-Ummmmm....." the male began, wanting to ask Izuma why she was staring so much. But before he could, the chair underneath him became unstable, causing the male to fall backwards and land on the floor with a loud thump. "Owwwwww..... Rein groaned, rubbing the back of his head. Now he had done it. If he hadn't been embarrassed before, he definitely was now. Looking up, he could still see Izuma staring down at her. He couldn't handle it anymore!! Scrambling to his feet, Rein rushed over to where the staff room and hid himself inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning was just as gloomy as the last. With the festival on, Rein had the chance to sleep in more than usual, although his routine seemed to insist he get up before 9am. Pushing back his covers, Rein walked over to his bathroom and started at the reflection in the mirror. It still felt odd to see a man with pink hair looking back at him, but everything else was the same. Rein's eyes, the shape of his face and his slightly muscular body. Rein blinked and focused his gaze on his hair in the mirror. Was...his colour fading? And was that regrowth he could see? 'I better colour it before any more of my natural colour shows....' the male thought, removing his clothes and heading over to the shower to get clean and dye his hair.

After drying his hair, the male headed to the kitchen where one of the magazines from the night before lay. It was very disconcerting that his face was on the front page. How many people would have made the connection by now? Letting out a sigh, Rein stared at his kitchen, undecided on what to make for his breakfast. Yeah, he could make himself bacon and eggs....but that was a pain. And so the twenty year old settled on a bowl of simple cereal. With food in his stomach, Rein headed back into his bedroom and threw on some clothes before heading outside. He had no idea where he was going or what he was going to do, but with everything going on in his mind the last thing he needed was to sulk around at home. He needed a distraction.

The weather outside was cool and wet, not that Rein minded. He liked the rain, and didn't mind walking through it without an umbrella. Feeling the light drizzle land on his head, the male zipped up a grey jacket he wore and started to wander through the Ruby District. Surprisingly, it didn't take him long to encounter two other residents of Houseki Meadows. Scarlet and Kalina. Both older than him, but both were also easy to get along with. As he stepped closer, Rein could overhear them discussing plans for that night. Right, most people had plans and dates for the Moon-Viewing Festival. Hopefully the weather cleared up by tonight.....not that it mattered to Rein, since he had no one to go with. But from the sounds of it, Scarlet was having some trouble. Smiling, the male stepped closer to Scarlet and Kalina, raising his hand in greeting. "Hey Scarlet! Kalina! Wasn't expecting to see anyone outside this early" Rein stated, coming to a stop just in front of the two and shoving his hands into his pockets. With greetings out of the way, Rein turned to Scarlet and started speaking in a serious voice. "So, I overheard what you were talking about. You're making a back-up plan? Good call, but you won't get anywhere if you don't act confident!!" he declared, almost slapping Scar on the back to cheer her up but stopping himself quickly. She wasn't a guy! He could have hurt her!!

Being a former entertainer, he knew a thing or two in that area, but there was no way he could give Scarlet a crash course in a couple of hours. She was too shy for that. There was another way though: a make over. Rein didn't overhear who Scar was going with, but any guy would be excited by a girl dressing up for them. "Maybe you could dress up a bit? That could help...." the receptionist suggested, looking to Kalina to see what she thought.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

location || Ruby Districtxxxxmood || Nervousxxxxcompany|| Scarlet and Kalina

Blessed Humorist

User Image
      User Image
I HAVETO TOBREAKxF R E E
tab tab FROM THETHOUG HTSIN MY MIND
USE THE TIME I THAT HAVExI THAT HAVExI THAT HAVE

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Fabrice's legs had been shaking while he awaited Noel's answer. Surely he didn't pick a bad time to visit him, right? The painter kept his thoughts occupied with small thoughts that would cross his mind--like how his hair probably looked like crap because of how it always did its own thing--to keep his mind occupied from the waiting. Some moments passed before Fabrice considered either knocking on the door or maybe checking again at a later time. His eyes gazed to the side of him, taking in the city view and all the things happening around him, wondering if maybe he could keep himself occupied with small errands until he was sure that Noel would answer the door.

And then the door opened with Noel Carol in front of him. His face was blank, but it wasn't anything different from the usual. Fabrice never really saw the smaller man express many emotions, even before the day Fabrice sat on the couch with him . . . it might have been who he was, but Fabrice believed that there was more to him than what he often showed to people. He remained silent while the other male answered the painter's small question. If Noel really had been overworking himself, Fabrice wouldn't have been surprised. Noel had always been diligent with his job, and just from what Fabrice knew of him, he wasn't a type of person who gave up until he knew it was done. Whether it was from the love of the task or simply wanting to find something to occupy his mind, though, was anyone's guess; Fabrice always surmised that it was a bit of both.

Then Noel had been curious about Fabrice's question, and the brunette felt his posture stiffen again. Great, here he was acting like he was afraid of rejection! It wouldn't have been the first time it'd happen if it were the case, and he knew that he would get over it eventually if that were the case or at least he hoped he would

He eventually placed his heavier thoughts behind him and smiled at Noel, "Well hey, I'm glad to hear that! Not the overworking part, of course--I'm just happy to hear that you're doing better." Fabrice noted that the other male stepped away from the door, wondering if he was secretly inviting the painter to spend some time with him. But the painter believed that maybe it was just his mind playing tricks on him again; he had always been the hopeful type and even after years have passed that never changed.

". . . Have you been overworking yourself?" Fabrice tilted his head to the side, legitimately curious of how the redhead was feeling right now. Okay no, that wasn't the question that he wanted to ask, but he could combat that! Or at least he was going to try his best with it. "I mean! Um. I always worry for you when you do that to yourself, you know? If you wanted to, maybe you could take a break from it in the evening to go to the Moon-Viewing Festival with me?"

Well, that recovery was just as smooth as rapids on a mountain. Fabrice's face was pink at the point, reflecting his embarrassment of messing up so much! Though it was pretty normal for someone like him, and he still tried his best to keep the smile on his face in anticipation for the redhead's answer to him. Even in a moment like this Fabrice still wanted to look at the brighter side of life, and maybe he would have a chance with the seamster eventually? His hope spoke more volumes than his voice, but at least there was something in him!

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

I THAT HAVE I CANS A Y GOOD-BYE !
tab tab HAVE TO MAKE IT RiGHT, HAVE TO FiGHT
'CAUSE I KN↺W IN THE END IT'S WORTHWHILE

tab tab Diamond District: Noel's House tab tab Noel tab tab Nervous tab tab French ⇒ "English" tab tab . . .

catnip kitty

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

User Image

User Image

People
Scarlet and Rein
Thoughts
'I think I have a red that would look cute on her....'
OOC: {. . .}

The fortune teller hadn't expected such an excited response from the shorter woman and was taken aback by the frantic words about someone named Al? Kalina racked her brain trying to match a face to the name but so far nothing came up. Kalina nodded along as she listened to everything her friend had to say. It sounded like Scarlet was having quite the dilemma. Hmm. "Everything's gonna be fine, hon! Just take deep breaths. I'm sure he'll love whatever you make for him. Oo~! Why don't you let me give you a hand with some things? I don't have any major plans today so I'd be happy to help you set things up. That way you'll have more time to get ready and relax before he arrives?" The woman offered. Scarlet seemed pretty excited about the whole thing so Kalina figured she'd need all the time she could get to relax.

A male voice called out to the duo and a familiar pink haired boy came into view. Kalina smiled and waved to Rein as he approached the two women. "Good morning, Rein! I'm surprised to see you out as well." It was fairly surprising to see him out and about as well. Kalina usually only saw him behind the inn desk so she was almost shocked to see that he had an actual bottom half. And apparently he had heard their conversation as well! It would be nice to have a male perspective on the matter as well and she agreed with him that Scarlet should be more confident. His suggestion for Scarlet to dress up a little more was brilliant as well!

"That's a fantastic idea, Rein! The outfit is one of the most important choices a woman can make on date! Hmm." That and a different look could probably help boost her confidence for the date. Kalina circled around Scarlet and studied her. She was a few inches shorter than her and certainly weighed less. Then again Kalina's clothes were often tight fitting so perhaps they would fit nicely on Scarlet. She was sure it would be fine! She also had plenty of stuff she had outgrown as well. Kalina had no idea who this Al was but tonight Scarlet was going to knock his socks off! "Why don't we go back to my room at the inn then? It's not too far plus I have dozens of outfits you could try on! Basically any color you could imagine! And anything in my jewelry box is at your disposal as well!" Green eyes looked at her two companions to see what they thought of the idea.

Raven5023

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

MICHAEL the BEST bartender in Houseki Meadows▓

LOCATION: HomeTHOUGHTS:We could make our own festival~▓COMPANY: Zeb

Michael grinned and peck his cheek running a smooth pale hand through his silver hair. "Well, then if it doesn't matter, I guess next time I'll wear less," she winked poking at him. However, it wouldn't be beneath her. Michael wasn't cocky, but she was confident, and what was more sexy than that? Honestly, she really liked Zeb. But, she wasn't exactly sure on their relationship. The fact that he let her get so close to him made her wonder how he felt. If anything, the two of them seemed fairly similar which led her to believe he enjoyed the benefits of each other as much as she did. Friends with benefits? Maybe that was how she felt about it. Either way, he had something that she couldn't seem to get enough of. And, this showing up in her house showed that something about her caught his eye too.

Sitting up as he spoke to her about life, she crawled over him and helped him sit up rubbing his shoulders her body staying close as usual. "You're always such a charmer dear. You may be better at it than me," she smiled and cooed feeling the tension around his neck. Listening to him talk about work just seemed exhausting. Michael didn't hate kids, but she really didn't know how to deal with them. The fact that Zeb was able to sit around with children all day amazed her. He just didn't seem like the type, and hearing his tone, it didn't sound like he was enjoying it much himself. Or maybe that was the cleaning. Who knew. "Sounds like you're a busy man. All work and no play makes Zeb a dull boy, don't you think love?" She gave him a gentle squeeze from behind and laid her head on his back.

Sighing slightly, she closed her eyes resting against his back before rolling around and laying down with her head in his lap, her long sleek black hair falling towards the carpet. "I haven't been terribly busy myself. I've been taking a few extra shifts for my brother that dork." Shaking her head, she rolled her eyes. "I guess you could say I've been working and drinking. What else is new?" She grinned and pulled herself up and turned to look at him. "As you probably already know, I think many of these festivals are sort of a waste. But...I don't work...you're at my house...and the festival is just an excuse for a date anyway." Michael paused and looked at him. "Why don't we create our own festival, for the two of us," she grinned with a small laugh. Michael was horrible. Horrible in the sense that she was flirting up a storm and possibly eluding to a few unmentionables. But, she was sure Zeb caught on. Plus, believe it or not, she respected him too much to do anything if he didn't want it too. She sat her eyes fixed on his waiting for some sort of clue or reaction to her offerings.

l Sailor Centaurus l

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
User Image

┏━━━━━━━

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ⇝ peridot district; sal's home
                                                            ᴏᴏᴅ⇝ excited / happy
                                                              ssᴏᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ⇝ sal
                                                                ᴏᴄ ⇝ FINALLY

━━━━━━━┛

DESPITE the fact that TJ knew that he shouldn't have accepted anything and everything Sal had said, let alone ran after him and kissed him, he didn't care. He knew -- he really did -- how wrong this entire situation was. He knew that he should have walked away the moment he heard Sal's voice speaking to him through the door of his home. He knew that he shouldn't have ran after Sal and instead just let him go, much like everyone had told him to do. He knew that Sal could never love a human. He knew all of that. He knew that it was all wrong, so very wrong.

However, TJ didn't care about any of that. He didn't care that everyone said that Sal was a cold-hearted man and that what he did was horrible. He didn't care that everyone said that he should just forget about Sal and try to move on from him. He didn't care about anything that they said. For TJ knew Sal better than anyone and he knew what Sal did was wrong, he really did, but he just... he knew that Sal didn't mean to do any of it. He didn't mean to push him away the way he did, back on his own birthday. He didn't mean to avoid TJ for the next few weeks; that one, though, was mostly due to TJ because he ran everytime he saw Sal. That one was his own fault. Sal didn't... he didn't mean to break TJ.

When Sal pulled away from the kiss and apologized for crying, TJ couldn't help but smile. Sal had opened a kind of gate within himself and he was showing a lot of emotions. More than TJ had ever seen in their years of friendship. He scooted forward on the floor until he was in front of the other man and he threw his arms out to pull Salisbury into his chest. One of his hands lightly touched the back of his head, while the other rested on his back, moving in comforting circles. TJ hummed happily and let out a quiet sigh, "What're you apologizing for...? Jeez you're an idiot." He sighed and let his eyes fall closed as he sat there with Sal in his arms, letting him cry. He may be an idiot... but he's my idiot.... Just the thought of Sal officially being his made him so giddy!

"I hope you know that this means we're dating now, right? Like officially? You're my boyfriend, Sal. And I'm yours."

TJ pulled away from Sal after a while of just sitting around in almost-silence. There was a smile on his face as he said those words and he couldn't help but feel so light and fluttery on the inside. Sal was his. After years of longing after him, they were finally together. TJ's smile grew even wider and he had to place both of his hands over his face to stop from smiling like a complete idiot. He was just so happy.

"I love you Sal, and I don't want you to ever not believe me when I say those words, okay?" TJ pulled his hands off of his face and looked at Sal; looked into those dark eyes he loved so much. He reached out and placed a hand on his head, only to ruffle his hair and laugh at the same time. TJ just felt so... light and it was honestly one of the best feelings in the world. "Boyfriend.... it feels weird to say for real, but I absolutely love it."

TJ slowly stood up from the floor and looked down at Sal, "I'm gonna go ahead and use your shower. I'm, like, soaking wet and I know how you get when I get sick because I don't take care of myself or whatever after it rains." It was true, TJ preferred to laze around after he walked home and it was raining out. He didn't care if his clothes were wet or sticking to his body. The rain just made him tired and if he could, he'd rather just fall asleep in his wet clothes than make the effort to change into dry ones. Nonetheless, this was Sal's place and the both of them were soaking wet. TJ shook his head and turned on his heel to head to the bathroom, but not before he got to say, "You... make me so happy, Salisbury..."

His shower had run on longer than he meant for it to go, but that had been because he was standing in the warmth and thought a lot about what was going to happen next. So he and Sal were dating. They were officially together. Boyfriends. Right, okay, that was good. Very good. But what was he going to do about, like... telling people? Noel? Luka? Michael? People he was very close to, and knew just how badly he had been hurt. Noel had slapped Sal that day and he was more than sure Michael did something to him too. And Luka just outright hated Sal for some reason. What... were they going to do when they tell that they're officially together?

TJ sighed and dried his hair with the towel, before he wrapped it around his waist. He set his wet clothes in the bathtub to dry, before he left the bathroom and went on a small hunt to find his boyfriend. He didn't have to look far for he found Sal sitting in the living room on the couch, like he usually did when he and TJ were over here. TJ leaned against the entry way to the living room and he cleared his throat. When Sal looked at him, he smiled and ended up saying, "Two things. One, do you have anything I could wear? It's cold in here and I'd very much like to have a pair of pants or something." He paused and lifted a hand to his head to drag it through his damp hair, "Two... how... how do you want to tell everyone that we're dating? Like Noel and my sister? Give me ideas because I have nothing!"

ILOVESAL

we live for each other, or have you in the of the ?
                                                                  because we can't play it anymore, and we don't have a place to go home to.
                                                                  what, you don't got enough life left to wipe these out?
                                                                  just like old times, this is the kind of pain I love.

l Sailor Centaurus l

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image
                              Turn up the music, let´s get out on the floor
                              I like to move it, come and give me some more
                              Watch me getting physical and out of control
                              Theres people watching me, I never miss a beat

The dancer took a spoonful of her oats as she listened to the farmer go on about her trees and having to cover them before it all some how lead into the the moon-viewing festival. Shilo couldn't help but grin and laugh softly peeling her banana and breaking it into smaller pieces and dropping them into her oatmeal. Sucking on one of her fingers as she listened to her finish her speech, she grinned pulling it out and wiping it on her napkin. "You're too sweet cutie.~ But, I wouldn't say that I'm that beautiful. Actually, I'd like to think I break the mold of the average dancer," she winked. "And as for you. I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit. I mean, you are extremely knowledgeable in everything plant. Not only that, but you've got THE most gorgeous skin I've ever seen."

She grinned cutely as she continued. "You're super strong. I can barely lift 45 pounds. You say you sweat, but I sweat too, so that's a cop out!" Shilo sat back with a sly smile. "You're a catch, you just haven't found the right guy yet. And, no, you are not built like a man. You are sexy woman that could get any guy. AND, I'm sure with a little dance lesson, the boys will be eating you up," she winked taking a drink of her hot chocolate. "But to answer your other question, I have no idea where it all came about. It must have been something harvest goddess related or something. Why else would random couples stare at the moon when you could stare at the moon every night if they wanted to? Well, I guess if there was a new moon it would be pretty difficult, but you get me," she giggled.

Stirring her oats, she smirked and looked to Kait before continuing where she'd got off track. "But yeah, probably why I don't have a date. Guess I could have asked someone, or they could have asked me, but it's no big. I'm not really hurt by it. If anything, I probably won't attend, but...if you still want that dance lesson," she nudged her arm from across the table. "You know where to find me!" Shilo was so energetic and bouncy. It must have been funny seeing the two of them together. But, she really liked Kait. It then hit her. The festival. Did SHE have anyone to go with. Shilo had an idea of who she might ask or want to be asked by. Time to play match maker. "So...what about you? Is there some German military man you have your eye on?" She grinned evilly leaning slightly across the table. "Don't lie," she giggled.

WHERE am i? x The Inn
                              WHO am i with? x Kait
                              HOW do i feel? x Spicy!

My bodys aching - system overload.
                              Temperatures rising - Im about to explode
                              Watch me Im intoxicated - taking the show
                              It`s got me hypnotized, everybody step aside

Your Missing Period

Supreme Cat

User Image

╳ ╳ Noel Carol - sᴇᴀᴍsᴛᴇʀ
    xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED home
    xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO SEE YOU SMILING embarrassed, nervous
    xxx ╔ ═ ═ALL I EVER WANTED Fabrice
    xxx ╔ ═ ═WAS TO MAKE YOU MINE Please let me hide my face

____˩σʌɛ
                            ____________________this is MY game now
                                Fabrice had been worried about him? "No, I don't think I have overworked myself at least. Working is therapeutic for me, or so the doctors said before I came here." Why did he add that last part? He wanted to mang his head against a wall for the slip up. Why was Fabrice so easy to talk to? He wanted to glare at the painter but couldn't muster it because of the happy feeling inside at Fabrice's worry. Though he was also upset that he had worried the man. Emotions were confusing. He wanted, or rather needed, to apologize to the man for the other day.

Noel bit his lip, "I'm sorry for how I acted the other day, breaking down in front of you." It was true, Noel hated the fact that he had dragged Fabrice into the whole ordeal, "and thank you," he couldn't help adding, "for staying with me." He meant it too. He liked the fact that Fabrice stayed, despite the inner turmoil and confusion it caused. It was official, he like Fabrice. He couldn't deny the fact, even if he wanted to cover it up. Romance sucked, and he didn't deserve anyone's live, but was it wrong for him to want to be with Fabrice? He hated how easily his heart fluttered for the painter, even more so than his stupid school girl crush on Titus, who had been the first person to actually befriend him. His stupid emotions kept betraying him.

Noel couldn't help the soft blush that worked onto his face at Fabrice's words. The man was stumbling over himself trying to say what exactly he wanted, but Noel found it endearing. He still wanted to slap himself for the warm feeling inside, the one he said he'd tried to avoid do the near future, but he couldn't help the butterflies. "I'd like to go to the festival with you, Fabrice" He spoke, blush never leaving his face.

Oh goodness, this was embarrassing for Noel. He felt he needed to say something, anything to help the situation "So...did you want to come in?" Okay, that certainly didn't help! He was still blushing, in fact he felt his blush grow. He needed to calm down, "Or did you have anything else you needed to do before the festival?" Casual conversation could help, right? He really wanted to hide his face at the moment.
                            on another level
                            you're my lucky

I KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU ≫ ≫ n/a

I'ᴍ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ I ʟᴏᴏᴋ!!

l Sailor Centaurus l

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items