Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
                    User Image
                    User ImageUser Image

║█⋮LOCATION Home║█⋮THOUGHTS I'm no good...║█⋮COMPANY Cheerio wink

Ky was almost taken back when he suddenly sprung back at her almost in a rage. She'd never seen him so mad before. At anyone. Keeping her face in the pillow, she bit her lip trying to keep her tears from ruining the beautiful makeup he'd given her. However, that didn't seem possible. Was she the confusing one... Probably. She would never admit it out loud. Not out right, but she knew that she was coming off a little confusing. That was obvious. But, he'd even scolded her. Why was he yelling at her? She felt herself draw blood on her tongue from biting so hard on her inner lower lip. Hugging the pillow she'd landed flat on, she buried her face deeper her body shaking, bones rattling. All this stress was sickening and exhausting for the little shutter bug. She was so used to just...surviving. Actually working at being...social, was taking a lot more out of her than she'd thought.

Hearing him mention her drinking tea, she peaked up and sat up slowly a small trickle of mascara out of place from a few tears that managed to slip past her lids. Reaching a trembling hand out, she stopped and looked at him. "...you don't want to be with me..." She felt another tear roll of the side of her cheek another small streak forming. She didn't look like a monster, maybe more like an upside down cat eye. Not horrible. Getting up from her seat still shaking a bit, she walked into the kitchen past him and grabbed a stool along the way. Stepping up and crawling onto the counter, she grabbed a line full of pill jars glancing at him and then away almost ashamed. A side she rarely showed anyone. One by one, she brought the bottle down, opening them one by one. One for daily vitamins, protein, fiber. Everything everyone could need if they were deficient. Grabbing a cup from the side of the sink, she took them all one by one in hopes to stop the weak feeling.

Walking back to him, she crawled onto the couch on her knees and looked down. "I guess...we can't be anything then. Because...I'm not pretty or...just good..." She closed her eyes as if pained slipping off her fathers jacket. Underneath was her signature oversized white button up and tie along with some black shorts and tights. Looking at the sleeves, she was reluctant to touch them, she did so anyway. Rolling them up to her elbows, she looked down at her arms. They weren't exactly bony, but they were thin enough to know it wasn't normal. She flushed slightly unbuttoning her shirt a bit just to show her collar bone that was very prominent. Looking down, she clenched her teeth. "N-no amount of tea could fix my skin o-or heal me. Y-you should just find someone better okay." She purposely averted his gaze and reached for the tea blowing on it unevenly obviously still hurt and embarrassed. Taking a small sip, she stared at the liquid waiting for him to voice his disgust with her.

SANic-hime the hedgehog

Shoujo Prophet

User Image

User Image
["What should I do?"
I do not know.
I am fearful of the meaning of "infinity".
My two legs, having grown impatient of waiting,
are urging me to stand up.
]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Tap Tap Tap Tap
                                                          A pink haired male sat behind the desk within the inn, staring down at some documents in front of him while tapping a pencil against the wooden desk. Various names belonging to the tenants of the inn were sprawled out across them. The male was supposed to be organizing the documents now that it had edged into the quieter half of the day, but something was bothering him. One of his tasks earlier that day was to pick up the newspapers and magazines from the Post Office for display in the foyer. While the twenty year old usually took no notice of what was in them, the fact that his face along with three others' were spread across two of them made him worry. It was a feature on a band that he knew all too well; ☆JUMP☆. The magazines were doing a one year anniversary special on Ryan Churcher's leaving from the boy band. To any other person, the brown haired male who was a former member of ☆JUMP☆ looked so much like the Inn Receptionist you would think they were twins. Only Rein knew that in fact they were the same person.

Thats right. Rein Cooke and Ryan Churcher were the same person. After leaving the boy band, Rein had dyed his hair pink in hopes of throwing off the scent of reporters and fan girls. Why the frick are they doing this? Stupid media, grabbing hold of anything that gets readers no matter how much it hurts others' Rein though to himself, his grip tightening around the pencil in his hand. The last thing he needed was for people in town to find out who his alias was. He was finally getting comfortable in Houseki Meadows. He didn't want to move AGAIN just because of this article. While he had been tempted to hide or rip up the magazines, his boss would probably flip at him as a result. Rein leaned back in his chair and let out a sigh."Ugh....this is such a pain" the male stated. Despite his complaints, Rein did miss his time with ☆JUMP☆. Yeah, he hated being forced to act like a kid, but until those last few months the singing made up for it.

Another sigh escaped Rein's lips, this time for losing the one thing he loved doing. It was hard to sing in Houseki Meadows, since he wanted to keep his cover, but he did whenever he got the chance. The pinkette looked around the reception area of the Inn. Besides himself, the room was completely empty. Maybe he could sing now? Feeling himself relax somewhat, Rein took in a slow breath before he started to let his voice sing out into the silent room.

"There are countless footsteps on the asphalt surface,
                                                          Each one of them has its own meaning.
                                                          Searching for my reason of being here,
                                                          I whistle and walk on---"

Ah, this feeling; one of relaxation and excitement. It was like he was venting out his frustration just with those few lines.

"--- awake from my dream,
                                                          so that the nameless flowers may be reborn.
                                                          We are already familiar with the majestic look of their growth.

If only he could sing like this again instead of having such a simple job as a receptionist. But he couldn't. The stupid corporates at any recording company would try and mold him to be what they wanted. And that was the last thing he wanted.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

location || Innxxxxmood || Cautious/Happyxxxxcompany|| Himself

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

Junko Ichijuri - Nurse⊷ ((O | O | C : shoujo 4 lyfe )) ⊷

Junko. Where?...edge of the forest I'm feeling....nortified I'm not saying...aahhhh!! With?...shouta

User Image

( H E A R T )It was becoming a problem and Junko knew that. It was becoming an embarrassing problem, really. Ever since the Harvest Festival she only had two things on her mind: How much she wanted to punch Doctor Haruto for harassing her and him. It was becoming a problem and she very much knew that it was, yet, she couldn't stop thinking about them!

At least the whole 'wanting to punch doctor Haruto' was a normal thing. He harassed her constantly and even more so since he saw her and Shouta the first time at the music festival! He still wouldn't listen to her about it being an accident! It's not like she fell into his lap on purpose! Really! She didn't even know him that well! As far as she knew/heard, he was still newish around the Meadows. Hell, she was pretty sure that Shouta didn't know like anyone in the meadows himself, aside from her and doctor Haruto. Next time she saw him she'd have to ask him just how many people he knew in the meadows... maybe even introduce him to some people....

Junko sighed and stared at herself in her floor-length mirror.

She needed to stop. Really, she did. It was starting to be a problem. It was like an everyday occurrence and she even does it at work! For only a day ago, she had spaced out while doing something for Haru and Keiko had asked her why she was being so spacey. It was a complete accident, really, but she totally told Keiko that she had been thinking about him. At least... at least Keiko didn't tease her about it, unlike the stupid doctor. Instead she told Keiko everything that had happened with the two of them and they just ended up talking for a few hours about what she should do.

Keiko suggested asking him to the moon-viewing festival!

A day later and... Junko was still considering it. Nervous, of course. But... but maybe... maybe he'd end up saying yes and then maybe -- maybe -- she could figure out all of her thoughts of just what they were. ....If they were anything, of course. Probably not, though. Shouta didn't really seem like he liked her that way. Shouta... Shouta would probably never like her. As friends, maybe. But never in that way.

Junko shook her head. Thinking like that was not a good idea. At all. It just made her sad. She needed to clear her head. So she turned away from the mirror and instead reached into her closet. She stripped out of her usual wear to work and slipped on her other usual wear of her big tan sweater and black skirt. She took a step away from the closet and closed the door, a small, fond smile on her face. At least going for a walk would clear her mind. ...Hopefully. Gods she really hoped that it did. She needed to think of other things. She needed to not think about him. It was seriously becoming a problem.

When the clock was nearing around five o'clock, she left her home and started on a walk towards the forest. Junko didn't really like going to the forest, especially alone, but sometimes, when she really needed to, she did. Usually she only went on days that she needed to clear her head. Keiko had told her to just go up to him and talk to him, but no. No way. No. No. No. She definitely couldn't do that. After how many times they had run into each other and then that day that she had to go and bring him medicine... and then stayed and cooked him food...

Junko let out a sigh and brought a hand up to her face, "I'm so embarrassing..."

When she reached the edge of the forest, her feet stopped and she pulled her hand off of her voice. Was... did she just hear something? Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she turned to look around. She did hear something, she knew it! She headed in the direction of whatever she had heard and only moments later she found ---

"S-S-Shoujo?"

Why, oh why did it have to be like this? Was it fate? Was it the universe trying to tell her something? What in the hell was it----?!

"Okay, seriously? Shoujo, really? I shouldn't even be surprised that it's you, yet here I am, totally surprised!" She raised her hands above her head, only to bring them down and cover her face. "O-oh my gods..." Mortified. Junko was mortified. Mostly for the fact that she had been thinking of him and here he was. In front of her. Again. As per usual. Seriously, she shouldn't have been surprised. But she was. Slowly she removed her hands from her face, only to look up at the face of Shouta. His face was red. Again.

She shifted awkwardly on her feet, before turning her head away, "...Y-your face... it's red again... are you okay? You're not getting sick again, are you?" She turned her head back to look at him. He was okay probably. He looked like maybe he was running or something? It would make sense as to why his face was red. O-okay, Junko... change the topic... you can talk to him... Keiko believes in you!

"S-so... how... how've you been? I haven't seen you in a few days..."

A wise man once told me: If you ever find yourself on the ωяσиɢ path, just keep ωαℓκιиɢ and never look back.

Raven5023

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
User Image
                                                      Like a river flows surely to the sea
                                                        Darling so it goes
                                                          some things are meant to be
                                                            take my hand, take my whole life too
                                                              for I can't help falling in ----

RYUURYUU<3

The morning was the same as it always was. The alarm had gone off at its usual time of a half hour prior to six in the morning. And, as per usual, Akira was the one who awoke to the alarm. The morning was the same as he tried to awake his stupid husband, shaking him and lightly smacking him on the head, telling him over and over again that he had to wake up to go to work. That seriously, one of these days, he was going to get fired or something for ending up at work late because he's an absolute idiot. But still, it was the same every morning, where the idiot just always complained that it was way too early and that he didn't want to get up and clung to Akira like if he pulled away; he would die. It was the same as it always was and... Akira couldn't have wished for anything better.

Even though every morning was comfortable just laying in those nice, strong, firm arms; he hated it when Ryuu was late for work. And every morning it was the same where Akira had to pry his stupid husband off of him so he would wake up. Yet... still... he wouldn't have asked for any better mornings. Eventually Ryuu always got up and every morning Akira always rushed him to get ready and not to forget anything because Ryuu was known to do that, especially super early in the morning. And every morning, Akira would give him a kiss before work and just watch him leave, wishing that he didn't have to go.

The early morning routine was the same, as was the rest of the morning.

The rest of the morning consisted of Akira trying to get Ryuu's stupid cat to stop meowing and to feed his snake, Malibu. Showering was usually there too. He was the kind of guy who showered every morning, more so for the fact that it woke him up, than really being clean. It's not like he had a dirty job or anything. Akira was a pretty clean man. He usually dressed in his usual clothing and exited his room at the inn, only to take a morning stroll for a while, until he himself had to be at work.

The mornings were always the same and Akira, absolutely, would not change a single thing about them.

Work was always the same too. He worked at the antique store and antiques weren't that popular, nor was his store, so he spent many hours just cleaning his merchandise and remembering the stories he was told about them. Or thinking about Ryuu. Usually it was the latter. Always wondering -- worrying -- if he got into any trouble and if he was okay. The usual. Ryuu was a very nice man and he loved him a whole lot, but seriously he could be an idiot sometimes! Whenever he did have a customer, he put on his usual smile and tended to talk to them for a while, with them ending up purchasing something in the end.

Really, though, Akira's life was plain and simple and although things had only been like this for nearly an entire season now... he didn't care. His life was too good and he was happy with the way that he was living. Nothing would or could ever change that. Even his husband doing something seriously stupid. He could live with that. After all.... he promised to never leave Ryuu and Akira was a man who stuck to his promises!

When closing time rolled around, Akira spent as much extra time with his antiques as possible. Seriously, he probably didn't get out until it was nearly four thirty in the afternoon! He had a reason for that, though. He had a new (old?) product in stock that he very much wanted to give to Ryuu. So he spent a while cleaning it and making sure that it was just perfect, before he finally decided to leave the antique shop and the museum altogether. Which was perfectly fine, though, it's not like he really had anything to do. Ryuu technically didn't finish work for a while longer, and he hadn't made any plans that night, so he was stuck being bored and alone.

Instead of going back to his room at the inn, like most days, he decided to take another stroll. Maybe he'd run into someone that he wanted to talk to. It had been a while since he had last actually really talked to anyone who wasn't his idiot of a husband. It wasn't that he was necessarily avoiding people, it's just that... Ryuu was a lot of work and that was more or less his focus, until they actually settled in on being a married couple. It would take some time, that's for sure. During his trek to gods only know where, he pulled out his pack of cigarettes and lit it up. It had been a good while since he last smoked and just one wouldn't hurt.

Sadly, though, that one turned into three and by the time it was around five o'clock, he had stopped walking and was just standing around, smoking. Apparently his body decided to bring him to Ryuu's usual route that he took around the meadows and something inside of him told him to just stop and wait for the idiot. So he just stood there, waiting, smoking, staring off into the distance.

Evetually Ryuu's head of blue hair came into his view and he quickly dropped his cigarette and stomped it out. He waited until Ryuu was near him, before he bounded over to him and grabbed his arm, "Mochi~ There you are! I've been waiting here for like a good ten minutes, probably! Jeez, you're so slow today." He smiled at Ryuu and leaned over, planting a kiss right there on his cheek. He pulled away from him, but grabbed his hand instead, their fingers lacing together in the process.

The first few minutes of the walk was in a comfortable silence, with Akira looking over at Ryuu every once in a while. God he just absolutely loved that man.

"I'm pretty sure your stupid cat wants to eat Malibu. I caught him staring at Malibu again and I swear to all of the gods that if your dumb cat eats him, I'm throwing him out. I don't even care."

middle of town totally happy mochi [ryuu]

sanchan-hime the tsandere

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

►◄LOCATION: Cafe
►◄THOUGHTS: H-hi!
►◄COMPANY: Kanon and...al!
►◄OUTFIT: Knee length skirt and short sleeve button up

Scar felt a bit bad to be doing all the talking. It seemed that the girl was unable to speak. What a sad thing. She was sure the girl would have such a lovely voice. Plus, it would have been nice to have someone be able to talk back. Scar felt like she was talking far too much, and it somewhat seemed to show on Kanon's face. Well...sort of. Scar actually couldn't really read the silent girl's feelings which made her feel even more nervous. However, she kept her feels and anxiousness inside as she watched the girl take a bite of her cheesecake and relax again watching her every move. Or so it seemed. Scar began to wonder what had happened that the girl lost her voice. Maybe she hadn't really lost it at all. It was possible the girl was just mute. Whatever she'd went through, it must have been pretty traumatic if her being mute was the case. Didn't people usually go through something horrible to have that happen?

Scar finally found grounds to relax when she noted Kanon going to write again. A response. Good. She really couldn't stand the silence with her just talking. Scar was already self conscious about nearly everything she did. Ranting only made her worry about annoying the poor girl. Reading the message, her eyes lit up with delight. Finally something in her comfort zone! "Oh you're too kind. If you'd like, I'd love to be able to show you a few quick and delicious recipes you could throw together without too much clean up or time." Scar was a baking queen and cooking just came along with it. Maybe it was the motherly figure in her, but anytime she could cook or bake for others or teach them something new, her heart just filled with joy. The little vice principal was wife material, that was for sure. Not that she was ever end up a bride. That was always a dream, but she didn't really see it becoming a reality...

It was then Kanon brought up the moon viewing festival. Oh my gosh! She'd almost forgot about the festival! As she went on to talk about how she wanted to try composing, she caught a glimpse of the last question, her eyes growing slightly her demeanor going from comfortable to completely nervous. "U-uh. I-I totally forgot about the festival! I uh!" She blushed and pushed a bit of hair behind her ear and swallowed softly playing at a section. "Well uh. I do have someone I would love to go with," she spoke softly. "B-but I don't think he's interested. I accidentally felt into his chest a while ago. A-and I've been avoiding him ever since. I'm sure he just thinks I'm so embarrassing and that he hates me!" Letting her head fall to the table, she moaned in frustration. Pulling her head back up, she blushed a bit deeper. "I"m sorry. I just...I really like him, and he's such a sweet man. I just..." She sighed and grabbed her white pastry taking a nice bite and lingering a bit before pulling it away and finishing her bite. Grabbing her hot chocolate, she spoke behind the cup before taking a drink. "...I wanted to go with Al."

Taking her drink, she noted the small bell ring signaling a new arrival. Glancing to the door, she suddenly choked back on her cocoa and set the cup down coughing. "A-al!" Scar coughed a bit more before being able to breath again. With powder still speckling her face like white freckles, the girl grabbed a bit of her hair again, playing with it, her nerves building up. "A-al. I-I didn't know you would be h-here. N-not that you can't be here! I mean it's an open cafe," she giggled running her fingers through her hair. God she sounded ridiculous...

Raven5023

l Sailor Centaurus l

AhegaoAgony's Senpai

Timid Bunny

User Image
    User Image

• [Dream] - Izuma was in a dark room, no lights around her. No sound was emitting through, only a single spotlight showed. The usual emotionless creature stood before the darkness, hallow in dispare. She then heard a small muffle of sound, it sounded like screams. She turned around and saw flash backs of her poor mother being beaten by her father, holding a long metal rod and smacking it against her mother's face. When this first happened, Izuma would show emotion. Terror, anger, betrayal, horror. But now that the past is past, she feels nothing. After her father was done with the deed, he stood, laughing. Showing no remorse for the dead corpse that used to be his wife, on the floor. Izuma just stared and stared. Apparently her father saw her and walked up to her, grabbing her by the neck, something that didn't happen in real life. He then turned on his lighter in another hand and looked at his daughter with hungry and evil eyes saying, "Your next."

[Reality] - Izuma woke five minutes before her alarm would start buzzing. The kind of dream that she just had would normally faze a person. They would usually cry, scream, shake after the visuals that they should have seen. No. Izuma doesn't feel that way. She can't feel that way. Maybe you can call this depressing. Is that what depression was? The inability to feel? Like life was like a dark pit of nothing resembling her dream? The thoughts of this made her feel nothing. Absolutely nothing. Izuma got up from her bed and stretched, trying to wake herself up for work. She took a shower, brushed her teeth, and got ready for the day to begin. The veterinarian then walked outside and walked to work.

[Time Skip - 3pm]

What a day at work. No clients once again, this thing being the norm. Though it wasn't shocking to Izuma. Not many people have pets and she would do such a good job that it would take a while before another animal gets the flu or something would happen to the animals. But oh well, nothing you could do about it. Before leaving work, Izuma stayed a bit, letting Ashton and Shouta leave before her. It has then came to her attention that Shouta, her assistant would be leaving after he is finished with University. To her, it didn't seem like Shouta had been around for that long, and she must admit, he was really good at his job. Did she really want him to go? No, no she didn't. She couldn't afford to lose him. But she thought that if he wanted to go then he should might as well leave. She wasn't going to stop him from perusing any dreams in the career choice he makes. Izuma wasn't that heartless.

Izuma Hito stayed at the Vet clinic for another good two hours; 5:00 pm and left, walking towards the Ruby district. She managed to get everything done before the next harvest festival that was tomorrow. Ah the harvest festivals. She would always comment on how pointless and useless they were to other people, secretly wanting to go herself. She hasn't been to one since she was a kid, that and no one had ever invited her to one before, But if someone were to ask her. Just someone. 'That person would probably be...'
                                  A picture of Tadashi's face appeared, her one sided crush. The man she loved since they were children, the only man she has her eyes set on. Izuma she shook her head and smacked her cheeks with her hands. She was an idiot. A heart broken idiot who; even after a cold and ruthless regection; still had feelings for this man that only viewed her as a sister. 'What an idiot i am...' The Emotionless Doll thought to herself as she continues walking.

Izuma would walk a countless number of steps before she found herself at the Inn. This is where Ryuu lives....and so does Tadashi. 'No. Stop thinking about him Izuma.'
                                  Using up all of her courage and will, She slowly started to open the door to the inn. The first thing she hears, the first thing she sees, is a pink haired man that she never saw before singing in an empty room. It seemed as if he didn't notice her so she walked inside and closed the door behind her, listening carefully and consistly to his songs. He was a good singer...a really good singer. She thought that the lyrics were really good too, it would be something that Izuma wouldn't mind listening to over and over and over. She started to relax from the sound of the boy's voice and the lyrics he sung so passionately about. After he was finished singing, Izuma started walking up closer to him. "That was a lovely song." she said in her usual voice and emotionless expression.

With: A strange Pink Haired Boy | At: Ruby District - Inn | Thinking: "What?" | Feeling: None
    OOC:
    Izuma first post~ 4laugh

Raven5023

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Entrepreneur 150
    • Conversationalist 100
    User Image
                              Turn up the music, let´s get out on the floor
                              I like to move it, come and give me some more
                              Watch me getting physical and out of control
                              Theres people watching me, I never miss a beat

Shilo smirked crossing her arms looking at Ashton nearly the same eye level. "Oh, I know nothing. I'm sorry boo, but I'm more informed than you think. I may not know of your little relationship in the past, but I can tell by the way he's reacting, he is anything but happy with what your doing." Though she wanted to stay serious, it was hard when the kid was just so damn ridiculous. Mentioning she was hot and that he didn't want to offend her. That was just great. "Flattery will get you no where fast darling. And, I'm a bit offended that you wouldn't want to get into it with me. I've lived in the dance world for most of my life. I got told every day I wasn't good enough," she said with totally confidence. It was funny hearing someone say it didn't feel right to make her feel bad because no one had ever thought about her feelings before. So why would anyone care now. The small girl was used to standing up for herself.

"And as for my height. I get nothing but compliments. Maybe if you weren't so disturbed by it yourself, you'd realize that being small is simply awesome," she beamed proud of where she stood. Hearing Luka pipe up, she couldn't help but giggle. Why were all these boys talking about her like that. Not that she could complain. The thought of teenagers thinking at 25 year old still looked hot and attractive was actually kind of a relief. "Yeah, listen to the big guy, seeing he was taller than the both of them. "I'm sure I could take you down, no sweat," she winked happy with her own confidence. Shilo had never really been a wrestler, but honestly, with her flexibility and dexterity, she figured she'd have a pretty good chance at winning. It was then the other boy with the blue hair known at Maxie motioned her not to fight with the little redheaded punk. What a sweetie. He seemed so subdue. It was adorable.

"Aw okay cutie. For you, I'll hold back the fury for now," she teased. Turning around to Luka, she set her hands on her hips with a small grin. "I hope you're using that little nickname as an endearing term. When I think of a vixen, a sensual villain comes to mind, and I'd like to think I'm a little nicer than that," she joked honestly a little embarrassed he was usually such a...um...provocative nickname for the tiny dancer. Maybe it was just something he felt like calling her in the moment. She couldn't really say much, she was one for nicknames too. However, she started to feel a bit better when he mentioned her being a nice person and being friendly with Maxie. Shi wasn't quite sure what he meant by everything else, but it didn't really matter. Hearing Maxie chime from behind her, her smile brightened as she turned around hugging him tight. "God you are just so cute!" Setting a hand up on his head, she smile cutely ruffling his hair slightly. "You're such a good boy and such a sweet talker!"

WHERE am i? x The Ranch
                              WHO am i with? x Maxie and Luka and Ash
                              HOW do i feel? x Spicy!

My bodys aching - system overload.
                              Temperatures rising - Im about to explode
                              Watch me Im intoxicated - taking the show
                              It`s got me hypnotized, everybody step aside

l Sailor Centaurus l

SANic-hime the hedgehog

The traitor XIII

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
    User Image▇▇▇▇ where with feeling
    ▇▇▇▇ his route akira happy/cold
    _

Mornings. Oh, how much Ryuu hated mornings. Needless to say he loved waking to see the love of his life right by his side and enjoyed having breakfast with him, but there was just one problem.. he didn’t want to leave. For one, why would he want to? Everything he loved was all in one place - Akira, warmth, Cisco, and his pillow - what more could he ask for? Though the first thing would probably be wishing time would stop so he could simply stay in that one place forever, hugging his husband, and not having to go to work until much much later. He did love his job, but he had his priorities.

As per usual, the morning began with Akira trying to wake him up, probably the most exercise the male would get out of the day, and forcing him to get ready for work or else he’d be late. And as per usual, he’d whine that it was early and too cold to get up, with Akira prying his arms off of him before leaving him to get up on his own because he needed the other male’s body heat to function. With a groan and a shiver he slowly got up from the bed and sluggishly made his way over to the bathroom and shutting the door closed behind him.

Ryuu shivered as he began to disrobe, feeling his little (as well as Akira’s) body heat leaving him to go off on their merry way to someone who possibly needed it more than he did. Still groggy from sleep, he unvalved the water for the cold shower he was about to have. He hated the cold, but this was one of the only ways of waking him up - having his body heat stolen. The male let out a pained whimper as he quickly freshened up, out of the shower in as short as two minutes. He then emerged from the bathroom in a new set of clothes then made his way over to his husband to ask for a hug and steal more of his body heat before he dressed in his uniform.

With one last kiss from his cat and Akira he left their inn room and made his way toward his workplace. The trek was lovely, the falling leaves, the autumn breezes, the constant daydreams and the minor accidents he caused. A stumble there, a run into a lightpost there, nothing but the everyday life of officer Ryuu Mochizuki-Ishimura. He eventually made it to the police station only to come back out of it for his daily rounds. It was an easy job, just walking around the town and keep an eye out for trouble. He wasn’t too bad at it, especially since he was the one that wound up causing the most trouble in either case.

The temperature dropped slightly as the evening came around indicating the close end to his shift. He draped his cape over himself to give him a bit more warmth and keep himself from catching another cold. Ryuu came about the corner, wondering on what he should attempt making for dinner that evening. Granted he couldn’t cook at all as much as he loved doing it. His mind began to wander for a moment, thinking of someone he didn’t want to think of right then, surprise overtaking him when he felt his arm being grabbed. He turned his head, eyes wide, a bright smile making its way across his face as he saw who it was.

”Acchan!” Ryuu beamed, looking up at his husband with over-abundant happiness. He closed up shop early just to come and see him? Granted his husband was probably bored and had nothing better to do, but just seeing him was the highlight of his uneventful working day (and any other day) so far. ”Sorry to keep you waiting, if I’d known you were coming I would have gotten here sooner,” he apologized, reaching up to kiss his husband on the cheek before wrinkling his nose and stopping in his tracks.

”I was going to say I was proud of you for holding out for so long but I changed my mind,” Ryuu huffed as his eyebrows furrowed in disgust as Akira planted a long kiss on his cheek in his stead. He was already sure he had done that on purpose for him to get a good whiff of him too. ”Get away from me, you smell awful.” Ryuu felt his hand taken in by the other, and instead of getting away from him like he said to, Akira pulled him in closer and took his hand in his own. Ryuu turned his head away as his face flushed, lacing their fingers together in the process. As much as he said he would, he loved the man too much and couldn’t resist him.

Well, most of the time. ”Oh come on, you can’t just throw him out!” he said, looking back toward Akira defensively. His cat was precious to him for different reasons, one being it had been a gift, and two it was all he had left that he consider family aside from his said husband. ”Cisco’s practically harmless, so I’m sure Malibu will be just fine.” If anything he was speaking more for himself than his cat. Akira’s snake Malibu always seemed to threaten him whenever he drew near or close to Akira, a little part of him hoping his cat would eat it for the sake of keeping his sanity intact.

Another chilly autumn breeze just found its way toward the two of them (of course this always happened with Ryuu’s luck), Ryuu shivering and clinging onto Akira for dear life/his body heat. ”I-is there anything you wanted to eat for dinner or anywhere you wanted to go? Just please, god, someplace warm.” He loved cold weather, but only when he was actually dressed for the occasion in five layers, a scarf, and a beanie. He feared for winter when the weather changed for the worse and became the season for the flu.

The traitor XIII

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
    User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The two of them seemed to stand around for hours, facing each other with their eyes locked in what looked to be a staring contest. Wendy imitated Andrea’s stance she seemed to take, a gasp escaping her lips as Andrea brought out her “guns” and pointed them out at her. Wendy reached behind her to grab and bring out her own, however as soon as they came out it had been too late. Shots were fired, Wendy letting out a cry as she flopped onto the ground with a series of giggles.

”Well played, miss, well played. You’re good,” she said, clapping her hands at the other’s success in destroying her with a grin. She believed it to be a challenge to take her, Wendy Sayuri Bianchi and Saint Moonstone, down without a fight. This girl had to have skill. So, this brown-haired girl, a little bit older than she was, was one of the saints - specifically Saint Agate? It took long enough. After years being a saint with working under her brother’s strict company bylaws, she had to admit that she was glad for having an extra hand. Protecting the town solo - save for Zeb - was exhausting. ”It’s about time, I was waiting forever until you showed up!” she beamed, sitting up slightly as she looked over at the other girl almost like she was the solution to all of her problems. It would be glorious to have an ally now when monsters were beginning to grow stronger. There were two of them now, with three more to go.

Once introductions were out of the way by the priest, she held out her hand to the girl with another grin on her face. ”Hehe, I’m Wendy, it’s nice to meet - “ Wendy paused and stared up above her where a pink-haired and regal-looking man was floating in midair, her eyes widening. Just how was he doing that and who was he?

Wendy let out a high-pitched scream as he spoke and scrambled off of the floor, instinctively rushing behind Andrea for protection. She could handle big and scary monsters no problem, but when it came to things like the unexplained floating man before all of them, she couldn’t help but panic and make a run for it. ”M-mister Zeb..” Wendy began, her trembling hands ready in position to summon her polearm and vanquish the said monster before them while holding onto the other girl’s sleeve, ”i-is he an enemy?”

ℓσcατιση -- shrine
            cσmpαηy -- zebulon, andrea, and fenric the friendly ghostie
            ғeeℓιηg -- scared/defensive

l Sailor Centaurus l

Grim Fatale

The traitor XIII

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
    User Image
                                                              Ailsa awoke early that morning for a change, awake and out of bed before seven. After a good night’s rest she set the kettle atop the stove to heat water for her morning cup of tea as she prepared herself for the rest of the day. She opened her armoire and picked out a pair of breeches with her pink overcoat, blouse, and cravat to match. Ailsa made her way to the bathroom to cleanse the sleep from her face and doll herself up as subtly as she could. Years of being dressed in regal clothing and dolled appearances got the better of her and now she couldn’t help but see herself keeping some of the tradition as much as she hated it.

Once her boots were on and her cravat neatly tied about her neck, she returned to the kitchen where her kettle was left whistling away for her to notice the water was ready. She simply sat in her home’s main room on the chaise lounge chair she had and sipped at her tea and a few biscuits to nibble on as she read from one of the borrowed books from the library. This time she was reading a romance novel, Ailsa rolling her eyes as once again, the protagonist’s love interest, a man, succeeded in doing something stupid. Irked from the pages she spent a good hour of her life reading, she closed the book with a huff and set it back down on the ottoman before cleaning the dishes and setting them away to dry, heading out a bit early since she didn’t want to be late for her job at the tailor’s.

Needless to say she didn’t even need the job. She simply became the shop’s designer to pass the time and be as close to family as she could get in the foreign place. She’d been in the meadows for just about three years now, and it was still so new and strange to her. Here, she had to do her own chores and actually take care of herself, things she knew how to do but didn’t appreciate having the help for until now. Ailsa had to wake up on her own, pick and choose which frilly attire to wear for the day, prepare her own meals, everything. It had been hard at first during the transition but now she could easily breeze through all of these without much difficulty at all.

She arrived at the tailor shop right on time, and after surveying the room, Kimberly was nowhere to be seen. Noel appeared to be busy as usual, busily sewing, Ailsa looking toward the seamstress seamster with admiration. Ah, how noble of Noel to be working so dutifully! Ailsa took her seat at a desk and began drawing. She did leave a few times during the day to seek for inspiration and fresh air, coming back into the tailor shop every hour or so before leaving once again.

By the time 5 o’clock hit, Ailsa was once again back in the tailor shop, and again, she found Noel busily sewing another garment. She found that Noel was busily working no matter what time she stepped in, and surely, the poor thing needed a break! Ailsa made her way into the back and began to boil water for tea, something she believed would bring him to relax and plus, perhaps they could have a friendly chat over it. Once the water was boiled she set it aside and prepared the tea leaves, a favorite of hers, a delicate rosehip tea, setting in a few of the tiny buds into the teapot and pouring the water in for it to steep.

Ailsa emerged from the back room with the tray with the tea time necessities a short while later, her eyes glancing up to see not only Noel but her friend/supposed fiancee and shop owner Kimberly as well as a customer, Lucielle. ”Oh, perfect timing Kimberly! I was actually just about to call you for tea. Noel, dear, you’ve been busy all day and you deserve a break as well.”

Her emerald eyes scanned about the room to see another guest within the room - Lucielle Simmons. The two had met a few times on occasion not to mention Lucielle had been her hairdresser since she moved to Houseki Meadows. A pleasant surprise this was. ”Good evening to you as well, miss Lucielle, I’m glad to see you! Please, join us for tea as well, would you?” Without so much as hearing a response she retreated into the back room once again to get another cup from her favorite china set, setting it down onto the tray to pour tea and serve her company.

Ailsa busied herself and poured four cups of the tea, setting the tray on a table not too far from the others within the shop. ”I haven’t seen you all day, Kim. You’ve been busy as well, haven’t you? she asked, glancing at Kimberly. She set a cup down in front of him, smiling up at him as she did. ”Oh, and speaking of which.. you wouldn’t happen to have any plans tomorrow evening, would you? It is a festival tomorrow after all, and perhaps we could go as fri - what did you say? Ailsa stopped, her head whipping around after Lucielle asked her co-worker if he was doing okay. She knew something was different with Noel, but she didn’t stop to think that something was actually wrong.

She quickly leaned over Noel’s workspace nearly knocking the tea cups down in the process, cupping his face into her hands for him to look at her. ”Oh no, my dear Noel, I didn’t even realize! Are you sick? Is something troubling you?” she asked, a thousand questions and possibilities equating in her head right at that moment, jumping from conclusion to conclusion. And just like that she asked with great hostility in her voice, ”What idiot of a man was it that hurt you?”

`
                                                              » where » tailor shop `
                                                              » with » kimberly, lucielle, and noel `
                                                              » feeling » angry
                                                              » ooc » first post, let me know if I should change anything~

l Sailor Centaurus l

Raven5023

catnip kitty

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image
    User Image
                                                        Like a river flows surely to the sea
                                                          Darling so it goes
                                                            some things are meant to be
                                                              take my hand, take my whole life too
                                                                for I can't help falling in ----

RYUURYUU<3

"Cisco? Harmless? A few days ago after you left, he guarded the front door and wouldn't let me leave! I was late to work because of your stupid cat!" He threw his free arm up in the air, "I swear your dumb cat stares at me everytime I just sit around and read a book or something. Cisco is always watching me and frankly, I'm getting completely sick of it!" He puffed out his cheeks and frantically shook his head. Stupid, stupid cat. He seriously just wanted to drop-kick that cat and hope that it never returns. Ever since the first moment he had met Cisco, he knew that the damn thing didn't like him. Akira loved cats, he really did! But not Cisco. Nope, not at all.

"You know, if you just tried to hold Malibu one time, I'm pretty sure that you'd like him! It's not like he's dangerous or anything!" He sighs and brings his free hand to his head, gently laying it across his forehead, "Oi... Malibu does not hate you like you think he does! I know for a fact that he likes you! You just need to actually go to his cage and open it, unlike being the little chicken that you are and say you can't do it every time I ask you to feed him!" Seriously. For the last almost four years, everytime Akira had asked Ryuu to go and feed Malibu, the idiot would say that he couldn't do it and then come up with an excuse. The first time Ryuu saw Malibu, he nearly fainted. The second time Akira had him out of the cage and Ryuu almost ran out of the room with his tail between his legs.

It was probably some weird form of irony or whatever that they both didn't really like each other's pets... or the strange fact that the other's pet didn't really like them.

When the autumn breeze rolled by and Ryuu clung to Akira, he couldn't help but let out a small chuckle and tease him, "I thought you said to get away from you because I smell awful~ Yet here you are, clinging to me for my warmth! Oh, you wound me so, Mochi!" His chuckle turned into a laugh and he slowly pulled his hand away from Ryuu's, only to reach out and wrap it around him instead. "I don't understand how you even survive the fall, let alone winter, if you're always freezing! It's not even that cold out, sheesh." Nonetheless, though, Akira stopped walking altogether and half-turned his body, so he could wrap both arms around Ryuu to make him warm.

Akira leaned his head forward to rest it on the forehead of Ryuu, "If you're feeling up to it tonight... we could go to the tavern for some drinks. It's been a while since we've gone out for some and I really do think we should!" His grip on his husband grew tighter and he couldn't help but smile, "As for now, though, we could just go back to the inn and just sit around or something. At least there we'll be out of this chilly weather." He ran his hands up and down Ryuu's back to try to warm him up, "I promise I won't pull Malibu out of his cage when we get back to our room, okay? No need to give you a heart attack or anything."

With that said and done, Akira pulled away and grabbed his hand again. He turned and started to lead them towards the inn (thankfully it wasn't too far from where they were), a smile on his face on the walk back. Now going to the tavern wasn't really the best idea for either of them, but it was a good place to sit and just watch the townsfolk or sit and just chat. And it had been a long time since Akira had done either of those and frankly he just missed people; his friends. It was nice spending almost all of his time with his idiot of a husband, but it was also quite boring knowing the fact that he hadn't actually sat and talked with anyone who wasn't him in quite a while! He had all of this time and, yet, he still hadn't seen or even attempted to talk to anyone who wasn't a customer at his store!

Tonight, though, Akira would change that. Without or without Ryuu there, he didn't care.

middle of town totally happy mochi [ryuu]

sanchan-hime the tsandere

Kilkyway's Datemate

Tipsy Lover

User ImageUser Image
                                              Andi laughed at the girl's reaction as she played along with her antics. She wasn't sure how well the younger girl would have responded but so far so good. Andrea made her way over to the duo and thanked the girl for her compliment. "Hey thanks. You're not so bad at fake dying yourself." Probably not the best thing she could have said. No matter. Andrea frowned in semi confusion when Zebulon mentioned introducing them sooner. Was this girl someone important? Judging by the hair she might assume them to be relatives but she didn't think that was the case. The girl seemed so familiar though. Thankfully the priest wasted no time in the introductions. So this was another one of the saints. Moonstone. Andrea had no idea what sort of gem that was. Of course she knew her own but that was because she spent a day reading about it after her awakening.

Reddish brown eyes studied the younger girl more intently now, judging her silently. Not in a bad way. Wendy was smaller than Andrea which made her think that she just might need to protect her when it came to it. Of course, Wendy was a Saint much longer than Andrea it seemed so she probably didn't really need it. Still, it was hard to imagine such a small girl fighting one of those monsters on her own. Her Saint form had to give her a substantial power boost though. Regardless, the brunette took it as her duty to look out for the younger girl now. Andrea wasn't sure how old she was but it was probably too young in her opinion. Giving the friendliest smile possible, she held out her hand to shake Wendy's before the white haired girl shrieked in fear and ran behind her.

Looking up, Andrea glared hard at the floating being.The brunette was wondering the same thing as she was. He didn't exactly look like a monster like the one she had faced. He seemed to be more....? What was the word? He was a little too insubstantial for her liking. But yet he didn't seem to be overly malicious. Hmm. Gently removing the younger girl's hand from her sleeve, Andrea reared her arm back and punched hard, using all of the force she could muster. It was a hit that probably would have staggered him had it made contact. But the weird thing was that it didn't. Instead, Andrea went right through him, stumbling a bit from the momentum. Brown eyes blinked. She was sure she had aimed right. Which meant that she was right about him not being a physical being. The older girl felt like she should be feeling some sort of shock or awe about this situation but honestly she was more curious now than anything. If she couldn't touch him then could he not touch them back either? Or could he do it on and off? And what about using magic? Andrea turned back to Zebulon and Wendy and shrugged, unsure of how to proceed. He was incorporeal and wasn't really doing much. Surely if he meant them harm he would have done something by now, right? Andrea looked to Zebulon for further instruction. Whatever the case with the ghost like being was she hoped they figured it out soon. She needed to get going if she was going to make it to work on time.

With: Zebulon, Wendy, and whoever the hell that other guy is.
                                              Thinking: 'I am going to be so late for work...'
                                              OOC: {. . .}

SANic-hime the hedgehog

The traitor XIII

zolbat's Darling

Prophet

User Image

╳ ╳ ғᴇɴʀɪᴄ ᴅᴇ'ᴍᴏʀᴛᴇ - ɢнσƨт

[crystal shrine] [zeb & andrea & wendy] [filled with glee] [ooc:: meehhh post i am so sorry]

fenfenfenfen

Fenric was excited. More excited than he probably ever had been in his dull, pathetic... death? Life after death? Ghostness? Well, whatever, that didn't matter. All that mattered was that he was excited. He was excited mostly because he was finally with other people that wasn't that idiot nor the smaller idiot who was also in the house. Despite how he didn't have a beating heart, like Lucifer or Olivia, he did love them. They at least didn't care that he was a ghost or practically, literally, couldn't do anything. He loved them for that. But seriously they were getting tiring and he was so, so bored of being around them. Although... he just hoped Lucifer wouldn't be all that mad that he went off by himself. He tended to not do that, except for when he went down to the beach. It was usually to the beach and then back home. Not... this.

At least the first reaction is exactly what he expected.

The young white haired girl had looked at him and screamed, only to turn and run to hide behind the taller girl with brown hair. He literally had to bring a hand to his mouth to keep from laughing. There it was, that was the kind of reaction he wanted! He wanted to scare people! That's what ghosts were supposed to do, right? Scare people or whatever? Well, whatever. His eyes watched as the girl with the brown hair... swung her fist back and tried to hit him. Fenric actually burst out into a fit of giggles. The giggles lasted for quite a while and it took his everything to find the right moment to say, "O-oh my gods, that tickled!"

It was probably the wrong thing to say, especially if he wanted these people to like him.

But seriously. It tickled. Everytime someone phased through him, it made his body feel weird and he always ended up laughing. Although the look on the girls face made it seem like she wasn't happy with the fact that he laughed. Oh well, he didn't care. His eyes shifted towards the priest and he couldn't help but flash the man a sly smile. Just looking at the priest told Fenric that he hadn't even been phased by seeing him, a ghost. Of course. He was a priest, after all!

"Me? Who am I? You should know who I am, from all of your old history books!"

Fenric looked at all three of them and sighed, only to fold his arms across his chest. Oh dear, this wouldn't do. No one knew who he was? He stayed like that for a moment, before he reached out and pointed a finger at the girl with snow-colored hair, "Is he an enemy, you ask? My dear, no no, of course not! Do I seriously look like an enemy to you?" He couldn't help but snort and shake his head. Enemy? What exactly did she mean by that, anyway? He shifted his finger to point at the priest, "Who am I, you ask? Why I am Fenric de'Morte! I'm the Ghost King! I'm sure you've heard all about me before."

He let out a laugh and flashed all of them a smile, "I mostly came here to talk to the priest and I'd rather do it alone, so if you wouldn't mind scurrying off now."

Fenric sighed as he moved closer to the priest, "I need your help with a huge problem I'm having and I figured you would be the best person for me to ask!"

Maybe -- finally -- he could get some answers!

Bow ∂σωи to your κιиɢ!!

Grim Fatale

SANic-hime the hedgehog

l Sailor Centaurus l

Sparkly Streaker

User Image

User Image
                                          Chihiro blinked, looking up from his cup as she said that he didn’t want to be with her. Did she not just hear a word he just said about wanting to be something more than friends? Or of how much he liked her? Before he could ask Kyleigh moved away from him and stood up. His eyes followed her as she got up and walked over toward the kitchen, a part of him almost frightened that she was inspecting the place in case of any mess he might have made. He left it almost spotless and put the tea right back where he got it, so he prayed that he wasn’t going to get scolded for doing something he shouldn’t have.

As if the answer to his question, Chihiro watched as Kyleigh took a seat on the counter, taking out bottle after bottle of pills and lined them all up in a row. They eyes met but she immediately looked away, ashamed, almost as if she were trying to prove something to him. About how she wasn’t good enough. ’How could she think those things..?’ he thought, his teeth clenched in both anger and hurtfulness. He then looked back down at his cup of tea in his hands as she returned, once again sitting back down by his side.

They were silent for a long while before Kyleigh opened her mouth to speak again with nothing but words of inferiority and doubt. He looked at her, actually forgiving of how she ruined his masterpiece, with concern overpowering his pride by a much bigger level. Chihiro leaned closer and brought his arms around her, being careful and making sure her tea wouldn’t spill as he did so. Hearing everything she had to say, Chihiro felt just as hurt seeing how pained she looked, and how much she believed that she wasn’t meant for him. She didn’t really think all of those things, did she?

”I don’t care about any of that, Kyleigh. I don’t care or believe any of that. I know what I want and what’s best for me, and now I want you to tell me what you want.” he swallowed, holding her slightly tighter. It's not that he didn't really care per se, of course he cared. He just wanted her to understand that none of what she wanted to prove to him didn't matter. He prayed to the heavens above that he was getting through to her this time. Watching her act like this and see all of her insecurities.. it hurt him. All he wanted to do was be there and hold her close to him, shield him from whatever insecurities and dark thoughts she had dwelling in that mind of hers. He wanted to protect her. ”I like you, hell, I can probably even say that I love you, and that means every single part of you too - imperfections and all.” A soft smile made its way onto his lips, his hold on her loosening as he cupped a hand to her cheek to face him, gently wiping away the smudgy black ink from the corner of her eye. ”I think you’re perfect, and no matter what you or anyone else says, you’re more than good enough for me.”

( LOCATION )

macarons. ruby district house #4

( COMPANY )
                                          macarons. kyleigh <3

( FEELING )
                                          macarons. concerned/affectionate

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Blessed Humorist

User Image
                                  User Image

tab tab Diamond District: The Clinic tab tab Stephanie tab tab Serene tab tab . . .

It was honestly off-putting for Keiko to have the woman approach her the way she did. She was just so . . . so . . . jovial. Something that wasn't really out of the ordinary, but it still caught the woman off-guard every time it happened. For someone in a position of power she seemed to be pretty laidback about everything, which told the black-haired woman that maybe she had everything figured out.

. . . Or maybe she was really wanting something from the clinic secretary. Keiko listened to Stephanie's words as she spoke, She seemed to be self-aware of how she was behaving, as Keiko silently agreed with her on how unprofessional she made herself appear right now. She eventually heard the other woman's request and sighed. Yep, there wasn't any other reason why people would speak to her. But oh well, Keiko figured that the woman needed to finish her work soon anyway, and the last thing the clinic's secretary wanted was for the other to be demoted from her job because of a couple mess-ups. From what all Keiko had seen of her, she didn't seem to be that bad of a person, or at least she didn't dislike her enough to enjoy her suffering.

The woman shook her head at the woman's last words: "If I were to say no, that wouldn't look favorably on you, Mayor Hellabrisk," Keiko's hands returned to her pocket, searching for the key that she placed away moments ago. "Especially since it's something as simple as medical reports. If you don't mind walking in the building with me, I would be more than happy to show you all of our files."

Keiko almost jumped from her spot when another voice called out to her. A quick turn of the head showed her Chihiro, her younger brother, along a woman who appeared to be Kyleigh. Chihiro seemed so proud of himself, and Kyleigh . . . she was very beautiful. It was nothing less than she expected from her brother, who picked up on Keiko's lack of interest in the beauty department. He had grown a lot since then, and it really showed. A genuine, warm smile appeared on her face as she watched her brother walk off with Kyleigh, proud of her little brother's accomplishments no matter how small they may seem to others. He was certainly growing up fast; far more quickly than even Keiko wanted him too . . .

Before she allowed herself to be more distracted, she turned around and inserted the key back on the door. Her smile faded as she twisted the doorknob, finally allowing the two women entrance to the dark room. "Right this way, if you would be so kind."

Keiko entered the room after Stephanie did, her fingers flicking underneath the light switch. The once dim room was now bursting with light, and Keiko walked over to her workplace--also known as the front counter, where many walk-in appointments were scheduled. She took her keys back and went through her cabinets, her slim fingers flipping through all of the files she had. Many of it were patients' files and basic information; she had to reach the back before she found the papers that were requested. "Here we go," she muttered to herself as she pulled them from their location. Her free hand pushed the cabinet door shut, her eyes staring intently at the appliance before she placed the file on her desk, opening the folders in front of the mayor.

"I hope this meets your approval, Mayor Hellabrisk," she responded as her fingers flipped through the reports. "From what I can gather, last season carried the most amount of injuries we've seen so far. Probably due to the fact of the children being out from school and unwittingly trying new things . . . though fortunately, we haven't recorded any fatalities." Keiko summarized the report for the mayor, in case she was wanting more of a quick report rather than using all of her time to look through them herself. "It might be strenuous on you to read through every single report of fractures, sprains and concussions we've received. For this season so far, there's been less physical injuries and more virus-related illnesses, a trend that will most likely rise for the next season."

Keiko paused, allowing the other woman to absorbed what she said before she finally added: "Should any other questions arise regarding this report, I would be more than happy to assist you with them as well."

Grim Fatale

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces