Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
HELLO, I'VE BEEN IN GAIA SINCE 2008, AND TWO YEARS AGO I STOPPED CONNECTING SINCE I GOT TO STUDY A LOT MORE AND DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO BE ONLINE.

THIS MARCH I GOT IN AGAIN AND FOUND OUT ABOUT INFLATION. LUCKILY I HAD MANY ITEMS THAT COULD PROVIDE ME A GOOD AMOUNT OF GOLD.

SO IM DOING THIS FOR ALL THOSE NEW GAIANS WHO FIND IT DIFFICULT TO EARN MONEY , AND MORE NOW THERE IS NO ZOMG TO GET IT FROM.
SO THIS IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE MORE THAN 4 000000 GOLD.

RULES:
1. THERE WILL BE ONLY FIVE BENEFITED PEOPLE.
2.IM NOT GIVING GOLD, ONLY ITEMS WORTH 1 TO 25 MILLIONS SO THEY CAN SELL THEM IN THE MARKET OR KEEP FOR THEMSELVES.
3.WRITE A MESSAGE AND THE NAME OF THE ITEM YOU WANT WORTH THE GOLD MENTIONED ABOVE.

*NOTE: EVERY GAIA WILL BE ON INVESTIGATION TO SEE IF THEY HAVE NO MONEY O LACK RESOURCES.

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
with the way things are i don't think it would matter since you can't afford s**t anymore unless you got a credit card nearby or mooch off others.

but its a nice gesture

8,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
Miserable pile of secrets
with the way things are i don't think it would matter since you can't afford s**t anymore unless you got a credit card nearby or mooch off others.

but its a nice gesture

That may be true, but I just want to help others, this is true charity, and is what this forum is about u.u Oh, and by the way I changed this topic to Quest/Charities. Here is no longer available,

Shadowy Sleuth

20,750 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
i think you're looking for this place

8,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
Miserable pile of secrets
i think you're looking for this place