Welcome to Gaia! ::

15,365 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I have not fought three bosses in a row..all my kills were taken away..I keep getting the coats and potions..I can only use low levelhealing/attack...bascially....WHAT THE HELL GAIA!!!!!!! Before it was just minor hiccups not it seems that the more you fix it the worse it gets! How is that even possible????? scream

Loyal Wife

15,625 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
lightempress
I have not fought three bosses in a row..all my kills were taken away..I keep getting the coats and potions..I can only use low levelhealing/attack...bascially....WHAT THE HELL GAIA!!!!!!! Before it was just minor hiccups not it seems that the more you fix it the worse it gets! How is that even possible????? scream

gaia doesn't know the term 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'
the entire site is broken because they don't understand such a saying

15,365 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Rainbow Filled Nights
lightempress

gaia doesn't know the term 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'
the entire site is broken because they don't understand such a saying

lol truer words were never spoken. They need to shape up..I have never seen an event this broken.

Dapper Werewolf

lightempress

They had the same kind of glitch yesterday too. I made a few kills and it never updated them. But it's updating the ones I make today. Only the ones I make today.

Toothsome Dragon

yea
battles are the greatest screw up
I have to refresh every single attack
not cool

15,365 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Gospel_of_Winchester
lightempress

They had the same kind of glitch yesterday too. I made a few kills and it never updated them. But it's updating the ones I make today. Only the ones I make today.

huh..its not updating for me at all..and I have a ton of the advocate items..except the dagger lol..it wont give the dagger T.T

Ace Wolfman's Husband

Perfect Member

17,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Mine say 0 too.

Dapper Werewolf

lightempress
Gospel_of_Winchester
lightempress

huh..its not updating for me at all..and I have a ton of the advocate items..except the dagger lol..it wont give the dagger T.T

I know the trick or treating in the shops still isn't working for some people. It's really slow for me. The page takes forever to load fully. But so far the stats glitch is the main one I've noticed people having.

15,365 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Gospel_of_Winchester
lightempress
Gospel_of_Winchester
lightempress

I know the trick or treating in the shops still isn't working for some people. It's really slow for me. The page takes forever to load fully. But so far the stats glitch is the main one I've noticed people having.

Really?..well hopefully they get these issues resolved..Are there any achievements?
My kills have disappeared as well.

Dapper Werewolf

lightempress
Gospel_of_Winchester
lightempress
Gospel_of_Winchester
lightempress

Really?..well hopefully they get these issues resolved..Are there any achievements?

Not that I've noticed? I haven't gotten any and I honestly don't know if there will be.

Magic Hunter

The weird broken animation glitch is only there if you do NOT have a 'drop potion' activated, if it is ativated the naimation do works and no refreshing is needed

But damn ,my advocate coat is displayed as vest ,when ifight a boss and i never get the vest...and it seems like the 3 special items were not refilled yet.

Then there is switchem with its very very very rare candy output.

Magic Power

13,825 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
I read somewhere that the kill count reset only happened to people who were cheating in some way, I do not know if this is right, but it bothers me to think I may have been cheating and not realizing it. I read the TOS and the rules and guidelines before posting. I'm sorry if I cheated somehow.

Demonic Sex Symbol

OMG Dragon
yea
battles are the greatest screw up
I have to refresh every single attack
not cool

It's Dark Magician Girl...
(Sorry if I look like a creeper. That's really awesome that you made your avatar look like her!)

15,365 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Gospel_of_Winchester
lightempress
Gospel_of_Winchester
lightempress
Gospel_of_Winchester
lightempress

Not that I've noticed? I haven't gotten any and I honestly don't know if there will be.

well that sucks..oh well..I am just going to play until i get the dagger then call it quits for this event.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff