Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Seeker

Paikeia
Also just received my survey. Not sure how long it takes to receive the marionette, though. Might have to wait until business hours tomorrow.

animekittyslave
I just got the email today. I wasn't even expecting that. I'm wondering how long it takes for the item to be granted after completing the survey. Does anyone know?

Dangerous Porcelain
Got an e-mail today, not sure how long should we wait to get our marionette xp

I got the e-mail october 22nd 11:08pm (my time, GMT+1) and got the PM saying my inventory had been modified on october 23rd at 11:35pm + the coupons october 24th 9:56am

impostor cat's Waifu

Tricky Heart

27,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Hm, I did not get that email. I used to spend cash but I guess not enough to register on their scale. xD

I haven't in a while, but it probably hasn't been that long...I think I caved a few months ago and bought a small little thing or two. >.>

Merry Traveler

I don't get that e-mail, because my purchase is very small. Around 5$ when there's item I can't resist (usually at least once a month)
Even then I already stopped for two months.

It isn't a bad thing to reward people who spend a lot.
the downside is, I wish the item isn't just one time only, but can still be obtained through other method in the future.
Looking at you...tiered spender. It's the last straw.
"I won't be able to get that and so is everything else, might as well go all the way and not get anything."

Wheezing Raider

I got the email and responded last night.

As for people wondering about the time-frame on receiving their Marionette, I noticed this in the email itself:
"Once we've verified which users have completed the survey successfully, we'll send out everyone's new Fuchsia Marionettes in one fell swoop!"

So they're probably going to give the survey a specific amount of time (a day? a week? Who knows.) and send them all out at once.

Space Witch

37,750 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
I did get this email. I was offered a free item for filling it out, but I have yet to receive it. I didn't get any coupons or anything, either.

Duskou's Partner

Fashionable Hunter

I have also noticed that a few individuals today received a marionette restrung bundle. No one has any idea how or why.

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
684-Y
I have also noticed that a few individuals today received a marionette restrung bundle. No one has any idea how or why.

How did you tell the difference that some people received bundles as opposed to a single marionette?

Duskou's Partner

Fashionable Hunter

Lazuli Kitten
684-Y

How did you tell the difference that some people received bundles as opposed to a single marionette?

Several posted that they've received a bundle after making a purchase in the cash shop. I don't know if it was a glitch or if it was legit, but they did receive them.

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
684-Y
Lazuli Kitten
684-Y

Several posted that they've received a bundle after making a purchase in the cash shop. I don't know if it was a glitch or if it was legit, but they did receive them.

There was an announcement saying that people would receive a free Sweet Treats bundle with Gaia cash purchases today.

Demonic Hellraiser

6,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I never got my item. /:

EDIT:
Upon further reading my email it seems that I just need to be patient. Lol

Romantic Prophet

28,175 Points
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Energy Harvester 150
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
... So they're so clueless about why people might have stopped spending money here lately that they have to send out surveys?

I don't know whether to laugh or give up.

This basically. What's worse is they asked what 'type' of items we like.
One of the descriptors they used was 'sexy.' I immediately pointed out
that that was pretty risky given the Kama's Suggestion and Punishing
items debacle. It's as if they just don't bloody listen.

Then they asked question that legions of users have complained at length about
which just goes to show how they seriously dgaf unless you used to be a big spender
and stopped forking over money.

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
wheres my marionette? :C

its so pretty :heart

also i really have no idea why i got this survey
i dont think ive spent more than 200$ irl dollars on this account (with my real money) but know I've probably spent like a s**t ton more due to offers... so maybe offers really do count? idk

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
I finally got the survey 4 days ago, and filled it out right away.
I still haven't received the marionette, yet, though.

thyfe's Partner

Devoted Partner

21,240 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
perlerose

- Did any of you get this e-mail?
- Did it make you wonder how much you spent on GC for them to consider you a "top spender"?
- How happy are you with the fact exclusive items are being given to only a very small part of the userbase?
- Would you mind completing this kind of survey once a month/year/whatever in exchange for exclusives/coupons?

1. Yes, I did.
2. Not really. I KNOW I spend a lot on GC. I didn't notice the "top spender" portion, though.
3. It's all right. I'm not unhappy with it. I spend a lot, and it helps the site function. I think I deserve better rewards than these lame tiered-spending events, which often happen hours, if not minutes, after I've spent a large amount of GC.
4. Not at all. Coupons are a miss for me, since GC can regularly be bought for 30-40% off on the website. I didn't receive a coupon for participating in the survey, actually...

thyfe's Partner

Devoted Partner

21,240 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Kestrad
minghii
I don't think I got it, not sure but I feel left out. Dammit Gaia have I not waste enough money on you emotion_donotwant
Edit: well, time to stop spending I guess. It's is time that I cut off

This. I mean really, this just encourages people who spend a lot now to stop spending.

Like really Gaia, have I not spent enough money on you? Are you only going to start paying attention to me when I decide to go stop doing that? That's an awful business model.

Don't know where they got this info, but it isn't true. I haven't stopped spending (unfortunately...) and I still received the email for the survey. It's not about those who have stopped spending.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff