Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
[NPC] Young Azrael
Are you Angels so blind that you cannot see your own foolishness? Ciro is a joke! A laughingstock! He offers naught but false promises: It is simply not possible for beings of our perfection to consider you anything more than pawns. Ciro suggest he cares for you all? He wishes to create a world safe for you? Lies! You exist to bow before us.

Mortals, join me. Hell's legions will accompany me to my throne, and you will all be granted a favorable position within my regime. Those of you who defy me will be slaughtered mercilessly, as I have done to many of your kind. Look around you! Abandon your naive desires.

Attack me, if you are so sure of the power your hope possesses. And Ciro... I am waiting.

neutral not impressed...

Tipsy Rabbit

Supportive Gatekeeper

Gracious Giver

9,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
You demons are going down, well, even more down then you already are that is.

O.G. Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
[NPC] Young Azrael
Are you Angels so blind that you cannot see your own foolishness? Ciro is a joke! A laughingstock! He offers naught but false promises: It is simply not possible for beings of our perfection to consider you anything more than pawns. Ciro suggest he cares for you all? He wishes to create a world safe for you? Lies! You exist to bow before us.

Mortals, join me. Hell's legions will accompany me to my throne, and you will all be granted a favorable position within my regime. Those of you who defy me will be slaughtered mercilessly, as I have done to many of your kind. Look around you! Abandon your naive desires.

Attack me, if you are so sure of the power your hope possesses. And Ciro... I am waiting.

i believe they can beat u scrub
twisted

Nostalgic Elder

Tenacious Supporter

15,425 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Shy Fox

37,075 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Dangerous Muse

11,740 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[NPC] Young Azrael

Somehow... this little speech didn't make me feel all that much safer under his leadership vs Ciro's...
sweatdrop

Friendly Explorer

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Irregular Regular

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ruthless Raider