Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Cutie-Pie

User Image
I have no friends, no job, no life, and I spend all my time online.
I feel sick
Oh god.
cry
Before I moved to LA I was getting invited to go to parties every weekend and always had someone texting me or coming over to hang out. Plus I had a job that I could work my way up in.
I can't believe my life has gotten so pathetic. ☕

Star

hey me too

Enduring Regular

Then fix it.

surprised

Tipsy Goat

i'm on the same route
bless

Shy Cutie-Pie

thirdculturekid
hey me too
Isn't it just the worst feeling
cry I don't want to live this way!

Shy Cutie-Pie

Touching Hair
Then fix it.

surprised

I'm afraid of people. and no where is hiring right now.
I've been trying, believe me.

Shy Cutie-Pie

Liberate The Zombies
i'm on the same route
bless
cry emotion_hug

Star

Homosexable
thirdculturekid
hey me too

yeah
currently i'm in no position to change anything either so i'm really feeling it

Tipsy Goat

Homosexable
cry emotion_hug

we can be disgusting together emotion_hug

Shy Cutie-Pie

thirdculturekid
Homosexable
thirdculturekid
hey me too

yeah

awww that really sucks. I'm sorry you're in that position
I'm just being a little s**t, I could make friends if I wanted to.. but I'm afraid of people so I just hide inside. at first I blamed not having any friends on just moving here but... it's been 8 months... I don't know what's wrong with me. I just want to go back home to my friends cry

Shy Cutie-Pie

Liberate The Zombies
Homosexable
cry emotion_hug

we can be disgusting together emotion_hug
Strength in numbers! emotion_brofist

Star

Homosexable
thirdculturekid
Homosexable
thirdculturekid
hey me too

yeah

I'm just being a little s**t, I could make friends if I wanted to.. but I'm afraid of people so I just hide inside. at first I blamed not having any friends on just moving here but... it's been 8 months... I don't know what's wrong with me. I just want to go back home to my friends cry

i found it very difficult to make new friends when i moved to a different country (the only people i knew there were my grandma and my brother). my mum was like "when you get a job you'll make friends" so, got a job but honestly it was awful, everyone always talked s**t about each other when someone wasn't there so i was like "ofc they're doing the same about me when i'm not there too" then my mum was like "oh when you go to uni you'll make friends" and yeah, i kinda did. we hung out between lectures n s**t and had lunch together but that was it. we were friendly in class but didn't ever do anything/hardly communicated outside of class. everyone already had their own social group (mostly friends from high school) that they hung out with and i'm too shy to make friends with strangers??? idk. it was rough. it's still rough.
i hope we both end up okay though. good luck pal!

Shy Cutie-Pie

thirdculturekid
Homosexable
thirdculturekid
Homosexable
thirdculturekid
hey me too

yeah

i found it very difficult to make new friends when i moved to a different country (the only people i knew there were my grandma and my brother). my mum was like "when you get a job you'll make friends" so, got a job but honestly it was awful, everyone always talked s**t about each other when someone wasn't there so i was like "ofc they're doing the same about me when i'm not there too" then my mum was like "oh when you go to uni you'll make friends" and yeah, i kinda did. we hung out between lectures n s**t and had lunch together but that was it. we were friendly in class but didn't ever do anything/hardly communicated outside of class. everyone already had their own social group (mostly friends from high school) that they hung out with and i'm too shy to make friends with strangers??? idk. it was rough. it's still rough.
i hope we both end up okay though. good luck pal!

Aww I'm sorry that sucks. at least you had family with you tho! That's something...
I ran away with my boyfriend and he's never home so I spend all day alone in our apartment... sometimes I don't go outside for weeks.
Once I get a job things should get better tho
I hope
I really hope that things will get better for you soon! heart

ranch's Queen

Supreme Snack

why'd you move if it was so great?
u must have had a reason

Sir Fharlanghn's Princess

Homosexable
I have no friends, no job, no life, and I spend all my time online.
sounds like me rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces