Welcome to Gaia! ::

Firebreathing Bibliophile

14,125 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anyone else having problems? I only managed 12 shops before I ran out of candies and everyone keeps calling me greedy sad

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My_Ashes
Anyone else having problems? I only managed 12 shops before I ran out of candies and everyone keeps calling me greedy sad
That's normal. You should be able to get candy after 15 seconds have passed. Select different shops though. ^^

Firebreathing Bibliophile

14,125 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
wilfredobracero
My_Ashes
That's normal. You should be able to get candy after 15 seconds have passed. Select different shops though. ^^

Oh I did! But none of them will do anything. ive been through every shop. Several times. In a two day period!

Bloodthirsty Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
My_Ashes
wilfredobracero
My_Ashes

Oh I did! But none of them will do anything. ive been through every shop. Several times. In a two day period!
Huh... That's not right. Try clearing your browser cookies and history and trying again if not then report it as a bug to the admins.

10,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Popular Thread 100
My_Ashes

I hit a shop, then run off and do something else, and go back to another shop afterwards. Its been taking me about 15 or so minutes to grab all the candy

Shirtless Kitten

That happened to me at one point too. I ended up just going through every single store. And for some reason there were some that didn't have the little candy pic on them, but they gave me candy anyway.
The trick or treating is super glitched...

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

21,025 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
Ah yeah, I was having issues too. It seems to be some kind of timer on the event though because after a while I could re-visit the same shops again to get the rest of the candy I needed. I also noticed that the last 4 shops (Prize & Joy, Treehouse, Faktori, and Dernier Cri) don't have that lil' candy icon to let you know you can trick & treat there, but if you go there anyways you still get candy. Not sure if that's just some glitch on my end though.

limckiwi's Partner

Demonic Hellraiser

42,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Party Member 100
Yeah, it's pretty much happening to everyone. Well that's gaia for you, have to have glitches somewhere. Hopefully it'll be fixex, eh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff