Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm surprised that having 8 Player Smash keeps the game 60 frames per second. How is it that a really nice looking game like Smash bros Wii U can go up to 8 players, keeping it 60 frames per second, meanwhile we got other games like Watch Dogs and the new Assassin's Greed game on more powerful system are stuck in 30 frames per second?!

Nintendo I ******** love you for finding ways to make your games play right! ^_^ Like Mario Kart 8 is also 60 frames per second!

....Oh! Got carry away there... To answer your question; Yes! I am very looking forward to having more people playing the same game. Sadly not many people comes over to my house but I sometimes bring my Wii U to my friend's house. But what I'm really looking forward to going to Anime Conventions where they have gaming area and they will most likely have Smash Bros. I can already see how crazy that will be! ^_^

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Now we can destroy TWICE the amount of friendships!

Actually I'm pretty excited to be able to scream profanitites at all my friends while we try to annihilate each other on screen. It'll be fun! Not as much waiting for turns and such.

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eight.

That's going to be a very busy screen. Imagine the scramble for the Smash ball.

Taffybeans's Waifu

Witty Rogue

I think the 8 friends mechanic is a good idea if you're having a smash party/video game party. It could be fun party event and a good ice breaker.
True Deidara
It's probably the best thing that has ever happened in Smash history. Not only does this include people who couldn't play originally (taking turn's wise), but it also add's chaos to this game which is something I always thought it should have (minus the special battle's and etc.). It's ironic because the 8-player thing existed before in Mario Party 7 (with the cruise). It's a start to something new, but it may lead to some period of time before another smash installment comes about since we expect highly (not to mention direct's and the newly introduced character~).
Yeah but, DLC maps & characters! Nintendo will not disappoint smile

Firebreathing Shapeshifter

34,050 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Night Owl 100
  • Power of Friendship 100
please watch your language...there are still a few children on this site, despite all the sex gaia has introduced.

OG Gaian

5,075 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Rally Tyro 100
Seems like this s**t is going to be one huge mess.

I look forward to it.
Henrika
True Deidara
It's probably the best thing that has ever happened in Smash history. Not only does this include people who couldn't play originally (taking turn's wise), but it also add's chaos to this game which is something I always thought it should have (minus the special battle's and etc.). It's ironic because the 8-player thing existed before in Mario Party 7 (with the cruise). It's a start to something new, but it may lead to some period of time before another smash installment comes about since we expect highly (not to mention direct's and the newly introduced character~).
Yeah but, DLC maps & characters! Nintendo will not disappoint smile

I would agree with you seeing as they released some information about the upcoming DLC character that was free! (With the purchase of the WiiU version as well, but who the heck ISN'T buying that xD) Spoiler: MewTwo

Lonely Puppy

10,025 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm just imagining 8 Rosalinas trying to keep track of which Luma is whose

8 Olimars with 24 Pikmin on the screen
I'm super excited. I probably won't have 8 person smash all that often, but it will be totally worth it when it does happen.

I actually remember looking through the alt color options on some of the characters and noticed that there were more than there had been before. And then when they announced the 8 person smash it clicked in my head.

Hot Garbage

22,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
Yay Sweets
You wanna know what I have to say? Here it is:

No items
Bowser Jr. + Koopalings Fox only
Big Battlefield Final Destination

The only way to smash seriously is to have eight legless pilots spamming laser blaster and shine 24/7, obvs.

Sweet Bunny

12,075 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Greatest Britain
Yay Sweets

No items

The only way to smash seriously is to have eight legless pilots spamming laser blaster and shine 24/7, obvs.

bruh

Hot Garbage

22,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
Yay Sweets
The Greatest Britain
Yay Sweets

No items

bruh

(is this love? or is this just fantasy?)

Well, I guess now Sakurai has to release the necessary 24-player dlc in order to keep up with the fan mods. #sm24sh

Healing Healer

17,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I will not rest until there's a video of 8 Shulks spamming taunts together
NOW IT'S FEELIN' THE POWER OF IT TIME
I don't think the world is ready for the sheer paradox that will be caused by two Falcon Punches, one Kirby Falcon Punch, two Warlock Punches, one Kirby Warlock Punch, and two KO Uppercuts... being thrown at the same time.

We're talking Unicron levels of world destruction here, folks.

But seriously, it would be a blast.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces