Welcome to Gaia! ::

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Hey guys it's Platonic Purple Panda! Mavdoc can't make it to the meat this week so he asked me if I wanted to lead it. Here's his post picture in spoiler and link to it where he informed everyone from our actual thread. biggrin Same deal as always, only this time I got to choose the theme. Enjoy and can't wait to see everyone again!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/friends-chat/updated-10-17-14-zomgaians-unite/t.87818139_2261/#2261
User Image

Come join the conversation in the official zOMGaians UNITE!!! Dev Meat thread!

*A loud scream can be heard* Oh no! Someone was just murdered! *dramatic gasps from everyone* Fear not ladies and gentlemen, for we shall all gather and solve this mystery together!

That's right, today we have a "Murder Mystery" to solve! Thanks to Scullylam for the theme idea! Come dress as the murder victim, the house maid, the cook or the possible culprit! Whatever you chose to be! So many possibilities!

And what prey tell did the location of this disastrous occasion occurred? Why it's Trickster Francis http://www.gaiaonline.com/homes?user=18778208 house of course!

As always, the time starts at 5 PM PST or 8PM EST tonight, but sInce it's me heading the meat this time I can be there a half hour early for anyone that may not make it on the usual time! If you end up on a different layer in Towns 2 use your smart phone to transport to a friend. Fill free to friend request me if need be and I will accept!

Now then, if Kenny is going to be "First!" as always, maybe he's been the killer all this time and is trying to plot the murder weapon onto someone else! Something to ponder on eh? O__O||||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Save some room for dessert! emotion_omnomnom

Each Friday (or Saturday monthly) we gather together in a different location somewhere in zOMG! (Towns 2 for now) with a new theme to dress as, which also many times directs how the Dev Meats (Meets) will go. xd

The Dev Meats is open to EVERYONE to attend. 3nodding We are all fans of zOMG! and anyone who attends is considered a friend!

I'm a former zOMG! dev that previously worked on the environments and other aspects of the game, and I'm the one who organizes each Dev Meat. Sometimes other former devs make an appearance to the Meats too like [ JK ], swarf, mlos or someone like Sisky who is also involved in the community.

These gatherings are a place where we all chat about any random range of subjects, perform impromptu activities and just act goofy in general! rofl Hope to see you there! biggrin

Original zOMGaians UNITE!!! thread created Friday April 30th, 2010 / 1470 pages / 22,039 posts
Maybe one of Mav's many doppelgangers will show up instead. surprised

Beloved Elder

Platonic Purple Panda
And what prey tell did ...
I'll assume the "prey" vs. "pray" pun was intentional. Well done!

Familiar Lunatic

Cirnol better show up to solve the case emotion_donotwant

edit: I'll just be a perfectly normal inanimate garden gnome.
edit: Cook. Yeah. Eat my cookies.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Eek! I love murder mysteries and so excited for this theme. I can't even number how many murder mystery books, shows, and movies I've seen. I don't like the gore ones, but the ones that make you think are really fun to read. I wonder if any Clue characters will appear today.

Retro Punk

Scobre
Eek! I love murder mysteries and so excited for this theme. I can't even number how many murder mystery books, shows, and movies I've seen. I don't like the gore ones, but the ones that make you think are really fun to read. I wonder if any Clue characters will appear today.
Nancy Drew?

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Guin - Aoiichi
Scobre
Nancy Drew?

I never got into those books. More like Sherlock, Lord Peter Wimsey, Poirot, and Miss Marple. There is a bunch of cooking murder mystery books I like too like ones written by Diane Mott Davidson. Good recipes in those too.

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
User Image

The name's Nol. Cir nol. I was working late one night from home. My desk was small and the monkey clipping through my head was testing my patience. Suddenly, I noticed the letter.

User Image

I thought to myself "who would ever send me a slanted letter?" Suddenly the reality hit as I slightly turned the paper. A plea for help calling all zOMGaian detectives to conveniently meet at one spot: the scene of the crime. I smelled a trap so I threw the letter away.

Upon blinking I found myself at the front door of the house. Weird commercial break must have kicked in but I brushed it aside. Walking up to the front door, I could smell the trap again. No wait, that was a baked potato in my pocket. I never got around to washing the suit.

I politely knocked on the door but upon doing so the door creaked open. It was never closed to begin with.

User Image

I surveyed the land and wondered about the shadowy place. I decided I mustn't set foot in it. Instantly the aroma of food kicked in. Well, it would have but I had a cold that night and I could not smell. However the sight of food kicked in. Too much food...

Ignoring the two skulls close by, I set down my suitcase and grabbed my Cheer-O-Meter to prepare for the investigation. Suddenly the lights flickered on as the wind howled outside.

User Image

Knowing what I was getting myself into, I bravely declared my alpha-ness. Low quality speech bubble and all.

Cirnol64 in:
The Clock Struck 5

Retro Punk

Scobre
Guin - Aoiichi
Scobre
Nancy Drew?

I never got into those books. More like Sherlock, Lord Peter Wimsey, Poirot, and Miss Marple. There is a bunch of cooking murder mystery books I like too like ones written by Diane Mott Davidson. Good recipes in those too.

no Angela Lansbury?

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Guin - Aoiichi
Scobre
Guin - Aoiichi
Scobre
Nancy Drew?

no Angela Lansbury?

Yeah Murder She Wrote is good too. I used to watch that with my grandmother.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
I'm glad you guys are excited for this theme! Thank you for the enthusiasm and I look forward to an exciting night!

Beloved Hellraiser

18,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
Hopefully I can make it tonight! Might have to move my movies plan to tomorrow or something XD

Rogue

Can someone quote me when its starting. Living in a different timezone makes it harder sometime sweatdrop

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Leasfy
Can someone quote me when its starting. Living in a different timezone makes it harder sometime sweatdrop

In 9 min from now.

Familiar Lunatic

Derp, I usually warp to Mav but today he's not here...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff