Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Fashionista

18,750 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timid 100
Back when I first got this username I used to do Circus-themed avatars regularly. I still do it once in a blue moon, but I'm pretty sick of this username to be honest and I like to change around to much to stick with a theme for too long.

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Idk My user doesn't have any specific meaning to how i am or anything. I just liked it and it was free to get so i took it.

My avas are just made of items i like i make lots of different styles c:

Tricky Saint

I'd say my username does affect my avatar making and vice versa.
The avatars I like to create the most are more like sceneries of sci-fi/genesis motives rather than characters - like my current one for instance; I do associate it with my username, and it brings me back to creating avatars that aren't so much item and 'ooh shiny' based and have more fun and be experimental with items in general.

Salty Gawker

I love this kind of topics.

Username was coined back when I was into Gundam, and now as an fps fg.

- Does anyone else consciously or subconsciously make avatars that match their username?
Whats the point of making a cool username if you'd just have generic animu guy.

- What item on Gaia do you think embodies your avatar the best?
Gunboy.

- Is your avatar a representation of your real self, what you'd like to be, etc.?
Fck no. Its an OC.

Enduring Spirit

Lately I usually like my names to go well with my avatars. More than ever during the past year which I been leaning to making avatars inspired by RPGs from Japan. There are other avatar styles I use, but the ones I make is that one I mentioned. The name I use is perfect since it is from such games, Tales of Xillia 1/2. I used to have more creative names that came to my mind, but I like to change names a lot; I just go with it. Although those names are still saved all around, so it's all good.

Long-time Pumpkin

I kinda can't match my username!~ redface redface heart
I LIKE MY HALLOWEEN TOO MUCH!~ emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

Cute Master

I used to do a lot of cutesy avatars, like ultra kawaii make you barf kinda stuff (Konpeito means "sugar star" in Japanese, it's a candy). But now lately I've been into more pastel goth creepy kinda stuff. With that being said all of my friends and everyone knows me as Konn or Konnpeito so I will most likely stick with it

Unsealed Member

My username is a Fire/Water Pokemon. My avi looks neither like a water or fire element user thing.

Artiistic's Significant Otter

Angelic Demigod

19,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
My username is Japanese, but I've been doing angel avatars for about five years now 3nodding

I've had multiple usernames but I always come back to this one. Everyone knows me as Yui.
- Does anyone else consciously or subconsciously make avatars that match their username?

My avatar is based off Dante from DMC3. Rebellion is the name of his sword. I rarely change my appearnce. So I guess I can say on this.

- If not, do you usually go for a specific theme?

Naah.

The fact that I can make these guns look good.

- If there isn't such an item, what sort've item would?

Nada.

- Is your avatar a representation of your real self, what you'd like to be, etc.?

Ew no.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
I sometimes dress as a lady saxophone player, but it really sucks that the only saxophone item on here has a semi-glitched pose.... AND ONLY FOR FEMALE BASES gonk and I've tried reporting it quite a few times to get it fixed, but since it's so old nobody's gonna fix it

At the moment, I'm dressing somewhat like how I look in real life while twinning my boyfriend . w .

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
Oh my avatar must match the username. Pretty simple requirement, just need one eye.

Otherwise it ain't right at all.

Nyx Avalon's Waifu

Energetic Punk

27,815 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
My original username was based of an OC of mine for dare I say it, Yu-Gi-Oh! plus some numbers since I couldn't just name myself Kyoku for some reason. Then about a year or two after having that I changed to what I have now. Kept the Kyoku part of course. Then my OC morphed into another character by the same first name.

Not typically? I just like playing around with my avi to either represent OCs of mine or play with new items I find.

- If not, do you usually go for a specific theme?

A long time ago I was stuck on making red/black avi most of the time. Now I struggle to stay away from orange hair and honey/gold colored eyes for my avis.

Oh man... For a very long time I would wear the gogh reed silver flowy hair on just about every avi. But now, I'd say the Fighter items. Finally a spunky fighting pose! <3

Not really, though I have dressed my avi up like myself on several occasions.

Angelic Unicorn

10,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Actually all of my avatars have direct correlation to my user name!

My username is a mixture of two things I love in my life. Lingerie and my husband. The song diamond in the sky by rhianna is actually one of our 'songs' as people like to say. We dance to it quite often when we just want to have a cute night of slow dancing and a nice dinner. The song also embodies my obsession with frilly lingerie and here is why;

I adore the vs fashion shows and watch each one. I loved doing personal modeling with friends in school for the art fashion shows. and I dream of one day selling my designs of lingerie to VS themselves~

So in turn, most of my avi's are dressed in lingerie items, which I collect on gaia, mostly whites and light blues~ The angel part is a mix of religion and the fact that my nickname is angel~

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
No, I don't really think about it. My username is only relevant during Halloween, haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff